Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 8. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 01:16:59 PM
Young generation today i think is smarter. The age range 17-30 is being brilliant in the act. So, maybe without we teaching about bitcoin. They even understand and use it better than us. Set aside pocket money little by little in bitcoin, will not be felt.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 01:02:03 PM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Although bitcoin has come a long way since it had started and it has a long way to go because it has high potential. But still all things said it is not a good option to go all in with bitcoin because firstly bitcoin is not a stable form of currency which means its price fluctuate a lot. So if you are all in with bitcoin then you may never know when the price drops and you can result in great loss. Secondly bitcoin is not controlled by any bank or government because of which the prices fluctuate because it is not regulated. So because of all these reasons I don’t think it is a good option to go all in with bitcoin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 12:47:34 PM
Not all young people can not go to the bitcoin, because not all can understand about bitcoin.

everyone initially did not understand about bitcoin, but if they want to learn. sure they'll understand what is bitcoin, let alone a young people is usually faster to understand than older people.

Well it is true, not all people eventually know about the  bitcoin conceptual, I think it's a good idea where in they were be able to know how to earn more profitable income, Some young are easy to understand what is the reality in coming from world wide currency, Basically if young people go on it and they give interest to the trend, I'm sure they probably someday millionaire.
Bitcoin is an opportunity need to be explored without any age requirements because who knows once you learn it you can find it more profitable and comfortable if you are at the age of retirement this activity is right for you because you can work it at home like a pastime job, you can join campaign you can tread or some other BTC activities for sure you will not getting bored. and for the young ages its more advantageous to start earlier.
It is the best way for young people to earn money in a short period of time.In today's world  everyone wants to earn money and for this,bitcoin is a great opportunity.Young minds are sharp,so it will not be difficult to make them understand about bitcoin and generate interest.By joining signature campaigns they will get good payments.Also this will keep them engaged for few hours and so this will lead to some productive results.By the time they reach their adulthood,they will get huge payments about which they have not thought till now.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 10:20:41 AM
youngers are the perfect target market for BTC, honestly. They are technologically advanced and BTC is exactly that - a technological evolution. Most people that don't invest in it, is because they don't understand the underlying concept, and how can they? You need to be at least a bit familiar with computers in order to understand the implications of blokchain. Our parents and grandparents haven't grown up with this stuff, so it's hard to grasp it, we have to teach them and by buying bitcoin, we essentially show them that we trust in it (even though they believe we are stupid in the first place).
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 16, 2017, 10:19:32 AM
I will go Grin
Young people needs to learn lot of things and we should not yet required them to earn money.
For me if young people not send to school and they only do playing in computer games then much better to make earnings in bitcoin and i think they will be rich someday in their early stage of their life.
But every young population is not attracted towards computer and related activities. I believe in reality a good understanding is a must, so that users without any distraction will focus on learning about bitcoin which has the potential to give life changing experience. Another thing with young people is that it needs some basic understanding on computer which is easy for younger generation.

Younger generation is already into the internet world and with existence of smart phones it has become much easier to get connected to the world but the only issue is they are very much busy in spending their time on useless things like playing games, watching videos and etc so they should spend time online on productive things.

Indeed, many of them already have access to internet but unfortunately they only care about how to become "famous" in real life rather than knowing this awesome bitcoin. so making them attracted to bitcoin is really hard more getting hard if they had lame of intention.

I dont think that it is hard to get them attracted to bitcoins, it is just you have to give them the full details about bitcoins and its worthiness , and should guide them that how they can become independent from financial problems and make their friends also believe in bitcoin and how they all can get benefited by the cryptocurrency world. And it will also make them famous if they all start a new venture using cryptocurrency developed by them in real life also.

@ susila_bai, agree so much with you. young ones now are so into technology so this will never be hard to endorse this to them. and this may attract them and if we will try to introduce to them that thru bitcoin they can really earn money maybe they will try this one. they only have to understand the basics and how they can earn in bitcoins.

Yes and its good to ask them to start earning bitcoins by joining signature campaign as that is the easiest way to earn bitcoins and later on they can discover many other ways of earning bitcoins depending on the skills that they hold.

Your right they must go all for it and earn bitcoins like signature campaign. And discover any other way in earning money.,  but first they must go in signature campaign earning slowly but at the same time is to learn and understand what bitcoin is. 
Activity: 805
October 16, 2017, 09:45:10 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I think so. I mean it is not a bad idea that in their early age they learn how to earn money. Bitcoin is a good start because parents no longer have to worry where their children are. You can do bitcoin at home, and that is convenient.
Is just a kind of learning for their young minds, making them involve earlier are most prefered in the future. It is just a way to make them being responsible of something. Because bitcoin is not an easy task for us, even though it  have an easy money but still it needs efforta and dedication to contribute something in the bitcoin community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 16, 2017, 09:15:46 AM
Not all young people can not go to the bitcoin, because not all can understand about bitcoin.

everyone initially did not understand about bitcoin, but if they want to learn. sure they'll understand what is bitcoin, let alone a young people is usually faster to understand than older people.

Well it is true, not all people eventually know about the  bitcoin conceptual, I think it's a good idea where in they were be able to know how to earn more profitable income, Some young are easy to understand what is the reality in coming from world wide currency, Basically if young people go on it and they give interest to the trend, I'm sure they probably someday millionaire.
Bitcoin is an opportunity need to be explored without any age requirements because who knows once you learn it you can find it more profitable and comfortable if you are at the age of retirement this activity is right for you because you can work it at home like a pastime job, you can join campaign you can tread or some other BTC activities for sure you will not getting bored. and for the young ages its more advantageous to start earlier.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

I think so. I mean it is not a bad idea that in their early age they learn how to earn money. Bitcoin is a good start because parents no longer have to worry where their children are. You can do bitcoin at home, and that is convenient.
Activity: 82
October 16, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

Well it is true, not all people eventually know about the  bitcoin conceptual, I think it's a good idea where in they were be able to know how to earn more profitable income, Some young are easy to understand what is the reality in coming from world wide currency, Basically if young people go on it and they give interest to the trend, I'm sure they probably someday millionaire.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 16, 2017, 08:53:10 AM
Yes,young people  should go all in on bitcoin beacause this is instant awards. Young people enjoy Doing bitcoin even it is too hard to join in campaign. They go all in on bitcoin because they want to spend their time in doing bitcoin Instead of playing online games . Even they are young, they can help theirselves in making money in this situation ..
That was a very wrong move mate even we consider that you are still in the hands of you parents. Bitcoins in despite of instant money for a time there are many consequences that you need to know. They should know how to invest in the right ways.
Even if we are young but if we take effort to explore ways to grow our bitcoins we can be convince to invest, this is not all about the campaign or jobs online because you can also learn to trade and invest at the same time. When you do not have the capital but you have the skills that will help you earn bitcoin, it's a privilege that you take and be thankful, learn to grow your money and don't spend on unnecessary things, instead learn to save and hold.
Well in most of teenagers or young people doesn't have a time to explore unless they have a big problem in money. So the subsequent is that they will need to learn and explore because they need and to go all in is their only choice.
Activity: 602
October 16, 2017, 08:44:27 AM
More young people are interested Bitcoin because they see profit from it. They know it is not very hard so they trying and investing own money on coins and have hope for profit
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 16, 2017, 08:38:54 AM

In my point of view all people should go all in on bitcoin because bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.if you will just keep on working to ranked up then youll be able to earn higher amount and get rich so i highly recommend bitcoin if you want to get rich.

I assume that you are talking about signature campaigns because you have mentioned "work to rank up". I'm sorry to say but it's not just as much as you think it is. Signature campaigns is a good way to earn money because it keeps you occupied for a couple of hours. If you don't have much things to do, you can do signature campaign just so you wouldn't be bored to death. You have also mentioned that "all people" should go all in with bitcoin (signature campaigns context), but signature campaigns is nowhere near profitable for first world country people. Maybe if you are a campaign manager then signature campaigns are an "alright" way to make money. Otherwise, then it will not even be able to feed you in a first world country.

The day jobs there have far better pay rates. Just an hour and you'll get 15$. I don't know how much you guys make in signature campaign but I think it's only enough to buy the things that you need (for a third world), which is not that much tbh.
Activity: 322
October 16, 2017, 08:00:05 AM

In my point of view all people should go all in on bitcoin because bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.if you will just keep on working to ranked up then youll be able to earn higher amount and get rich so i highly recommend bitcoin if you want to get rich.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 16, 2017, 06:56:08 AM
Yes,young people  should go all in on bitcoin beacause this is instant awards. Young people enjoy Doing bitcoin even it is too hard to join in campaign. They go all in on bitcoin because they want to spend their time in doing bitcoin Instead of playing online games . Even they are young, they can help theirselves in making money in this situation ..
That was a very wrong move mate even we consider that you are still in the hands of you parents. Bitcoins in despite of instant money for a time there are many consequences that you need to know. They should know how to invest in the right ways.
Even if we are young but if we take effort to explore ways to grow our bitcoins we can be convince to invest, this is not all about the campaign or jobs online because you can also learn to trade and invest at the same time. When you do not have the capital but you have the skills that will help you earn bitcoin, it's a privilege that you take and be thankful, learn to grow your money and don't spend on unnecessary things, instead learn to save and hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
October 16, 2017, 06:38:44 AM
The thought of going all in simply because you have a good backup net is kinda malplaced. Sure, you won't fuck up your life completely, but why is that a reason to take stupid risks? Putting everything you have into one asset is never a good idea. Bitcoin is highly speculative, and no one can say for sure that it's not a bubble. I mean look at the dotcom bubble in 2001. The internet still prevails and is an extremely useful technology, but when it emerged people went crazy with investing. They priced companies at ridiculous P/E's because they expected enormous cashflows in the future. However, the cashflows didn't really come, and soon people wanted their money out. This caused the bubble to burst horribly, and many people lost all their money. So yeah, the blockchain technology might very well be used for a long time, but this does not mean that Bitcoin will definitely increase in value. If you think you can be certain about something in the investing world you should really reconsider your methods.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 16, 2017, 06:01:20 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 05:52:47 AM
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
Everybody has their personal choices, possibly also some people are not quite interested and never realize about bitcoin, your assertion is also provocative, bitcoin is quite excellent for the foreseeable future simply because the prediction each and every calendar year bitcoin prices will continue to rise, bitcoin also has a chance for case in point Youthful folks easily panicked with lowered bitcoin rates.
Activity: 93
October 14, 2017, 06:39:02 PM
It is NEVER a good idea to go all in on any one investment.  I would suggest the people be more diversified - in case your only nest egg breaks.  there are other options Litecoin, OMG, VTC -- and there other types of assets like silver, gold, etc.  I would avoid traditional wall street type stocks and other ponzi schemes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
October 13, 2017, 07:44:20 PM
Yes that idea is good. It is very brilliant idea that we must earn bitcoin or save money for bitcoin investment when we are still young!

If you are investing here in bitcoin at a young age, in the near future you will become a millionaire.
Pages:
Jump to: