Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people will drive Bitcoin adoption more than the older generation. - page 10. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
It's natural.The younger generation is more quickly exposed to the perception of the new.It is already clear to everyone that new technologies are gradually entering our lives and cryptocurrencies will not disappear disappear.I am sure that with the help of cryptocurrency young people will financially independent.I worked as a loader in adolescence, and today's young people can earn money using cryptocurrencies using their brains and developing their own talents. In the crypto-world there are really a lot of incentives for young people.In the crypto world there are also many adults,but there are very few of them.The main contingent is of course young people
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
It is not up to young people to drive btc adoption, it is only for the right chossen people we all know that btc invented by satoshi and other brilliant ppl and only through interest that could lead them to adopt btc whereas  old ppl always using the quote it could cost me an arms to buy btc although you can acquire btc for free back then unlikely for now that it could  cost you an arms and leg.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
The young ones will, just look at Vitalik Buterin creating ETH and making it possible to launch cool dapps on top of the coin. We also have a lot of young millionaires right now even though the competition is tight, thanks to technology. The older gen would likely dislike the concept of a digital currency but then again, it will be inevitablw, knowing that the millenials are always looking for ways to be more efficient and more convenient to them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
The young generation always decides and makes decisions in such crucial moments of humanity. With cryptographic currencies there will be a similar situation and the younger generation will make the right decision if choosing cryptology instead of a fiat
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Agreed, the next generation is socialized on the internet and gadgets. There are some older people who are curious and willing enough to keep up with new technologies, but it will definitely help that while I was playing with toys or maybe floppy games in my childhood, they spend their lives on tablets consoles.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Absolutely true, it always has been, because the younger generation is usually open to everything new and it is easier for them to adopt new technologies. Of course, a blockchain is able to increase the quality, safety and speed of economic development, but it is quite natural that it takes some time to convince the adult generation of the benefits of blockchain technology.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
it has always been like this when it comes to newer technologies. even something as simple as smart phones is being adopted by younger generation compared to the older ones. i believe this is partly because of their interest in newer technologies but it is mostly because the older generations are already used to their own ways and are defiant of any kind of change so they always resist adopting new technologies.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I agree. Younger people are more open to change and explore new things like technology. That's why we see so many young people in the blockchain world and not that many older people.
Right.We consider the millenials today as the most agressive ones when it comes to learning new technologies.They tend to become very comfortable in grasping new ideas brought by the latest technology particularly the blockchain.And with this,we can already expect that these millenials today would be the best key in making bitcoin adoption become more possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
We know that younger people these days are used to everything being faster and more efficient, because they have been exposed to technological innovation from their birth.

The younger people entered this world at a much faster pace than the older generation and they are being bombarded with choices like no generation before them. They are also used to instant gratification, because technology has enabled a world where things happens almost instantaneously.

Bitcoin is just another technology where things are done more efficiently and much faster than the traditional options available and the younger generation are drawn to these technologies, like a moth to a flame.

Bitcoin should be applied to all services where there are a need for more speed and efficiency, to draw in the younger generation that are constantly searching for that.

Do you agree? Let's discuss this and see if we can target the correct demographic with this technology.  Cool

I agree that the youngster are the one who are more capable of adoptation in terms of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin for a reason that they are more flexible in technologies. The young ones will be able to adopt the bitcoin because they are open minded in technology innovation and more open to it unlike in the old ones, they prefer the traditional ways.
right, basically cryptocurrency uses modern technology, and I think young people learn more easily than parents, because they are still in the stage of growth and productive age. it is different with parents, where they have been difficult to keep up with technology, because it is indeed not their productive period
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
That's not surprising ? I mean it is exactly the same with any new technology, how long did it took older generation to come to terms with iphones and using whatsapp and so forth, it was a bit longer than youth. How long did it take for the old generation to come to facebook, it wasn't really that quick but right now all youth is using instagram instead while old people are still attached to their facebooks.

Basically anytime there is a new tech coming up the first line of stop is usually silicon valley and than it gets to the youth of the world and than it goes to older people, that is precisely the route it takes all the time. Without any assumptions because there are still old people who are following trends, this was expected from bitcoin as well, in 5-10 years those old people will be into bitcoin as well just like they were with facebook.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
We know that younger people these days are used to everything being faster and more efficient, because they have been exposed to technological innovation from their birth.

The younger people entered this world at a much faster pace than the older generation and they are being bombarded with choices like no generation before them. They are also used to instant gratification, because technology has enabled a world where things happens almost instantaneously.

Bitcoin is just another technology where things are done more efficiently and much faster than the traditional options available and the younger generation are drawn to these technologies, like a moth to a flame.

Bitcoin should be applied to all services where there are a need for more speed and efficiency, to draw in the younger generation that are constantly searching for that.

Do you agree? Let's discuss this and see if we can target the correct demographic with this technology.  Cool

I agree that the youngster are the one who are more capable of adoptation in terms of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin for a reason that they are more flexible in technologies. The young ones will be able to adopt the bitcoin because they are open minded in technology innovation and more open to it unlike in the old ones, they prefer the traditional ways.
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I like crypto podcasts...
I agree. Younger people are more open to change and explore new things like technology. That's why we see so many young people in the blockchain world and not that many older people.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
the 80's and 90's is the 1st one to accept. older generation wont like it. bitcoin and crypto as whole will destroy their old system. younger generation should not be any problem using bitcoin and crypto as well.

If we analysis, it is the older people who are against the bitcoin and digital currency. 
Younger generation should and have no problem in adopting this new generation currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The younger generation is much more accepting of the Internet than the older generation!
Their use of smartphones is more popular than the older generation, so the younger generation is willing to accept new things, such as cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
the 80's and 90's is the 1st one to accept. older generation wont like it. bitcoin and crypto as whole will destroy their old system. younger generation should not be any problem using bitcoin and crypto as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
Correct, the future of bitcoin is very bright with youngster/ youmg generation. Buy something via online shop is become so mainstream now, actually I am still young too and me and my friend always pretend that something which new and related to new technology is very cool because that's what makes we different with old generation. Bitcoin is a cool thing for me.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It also comes down to how willing people are to expose themselves to risks, which means that the younger generation by default is the main group to steer usage and development of new technologies, which Bitcoin is one of. What do we have to lose? If we wipe out our entire savings taking too much risk, we can start over, but that doesn't go up for the older generation, because their money gone means it's likely gone for ever.

One thing I do have to point out is that we shouldn't underestimate the traditional financial system. For the first ever time financial institutions feel the need to change the way they work, all to not let crypto currencies leave them behind which eventually may cause them to lose market share.

I noticed myself how they improved their payment infrastructure, banking applications, etc. Everywhere I go I can pay in an instant, for free, enjoy buyers protection and insurance, and in some cases I'm being rewarded points as well, which I can later exchange for discounts in tens of thousands of online or brick and mortar stores. The competition is tough, very much so.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

I do agree that younger generation will drive bitcoin adoption than the older generation since older generation are more reserved and patient.  Older generation have this thing called tied to their generation and they always believe in not fixing anything when it is not broken.  Anyway, I still disagree that bitcoin is way faster in terms of payment.  Just check confirmation time and crediting time between bitcoin and CC or Visa Card.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

Is this necessarily true though? I'd say credit cards are at least just as efficient and just as fast. Sure, the underlying technology and procedures aren't as pretty, but those don't matter too much for the end user. While I believe that Bitcoin can be a very tempting alternative, I think it should be sold on the fact that it's decentralized and that it ignores borders.

I definitely believe it should be applied everywhere it can be though lol.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is fact if you just do survey you will come to know that younger are more involved in crypto and they use it more than old age people and it is true that we can buy things with crypto so that can be done by younger and mostly young investors are in the crypto market they do investment for better future old age people believe in investing in gold and silver.
Pages:
Jump to: