Pages:
Author

Topic: Your advice is needed - page 5. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 15, 2019, 08:50:25 AM
No, I will not take the risk full time in the crypto, if you have been invested in the last year, you will never want to invest it again, I want say I have invested over 2 BTC in last year, and all the money is loss in this year, it too risky if you invest it for the main income.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
January 15, 2019, 08:45:59 AM
Actually, crypto is a worthy thing to be entered in.
However, to dedicate your life full in crypto, you must have ready preparation.
I mean that crypto is very volatile, you may not be able to only get the profits, sometimes, risks will be also higher. However, if you are already well prepared, know the right strategy in crypto, this iwll be very delicate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
January 15, 2019, 08:44:22 AM
Although the future of crypto seems bright, i think you should not quit your job for now. Learn more about crypto in your spare time. Then according to what you've learned and how much you can earn, make your decision.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 15, 2019, 08:29:33 AM
I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

If you want to study and move into crypto currency good luck
But never leave your job, your major warning source

Remember that your job provides funds to you weekly
Crypto is a mad space, you could wait months before a major breakthrough
I only want to second his idea to affirm it. Cryptocurrency is a marathon it may take longer time to learn some other things. If you brought enough money to the space you will still need some fund for daily upkeep for at least 18 months before you can boast of good profit. Bounty can be rewarding but it is not advisable to join bounty dumpers, cause if you dont have enough fiat with you there is no way you wont be bounty dumper. Good reward for bounty is only for high members, which is now a difficult rung to climb.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 15, 2019, 08:16:17 AM
I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??
You just made your life's important decision and in my opinion, it is a right now. I must appreciate you. It is not too late to get into cryptocurrencies but you have planned for only next 5 years but I like to suggest you to have plans for your rest of life too.

I started my crypto life by 2013 and I believe I may keep holding some of highly reputed coins for my entire life and will inherit them to my next generations too. I guess this is the right way everyone should follow because this way I have found my life style improved a lot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 15, 2019, 08:14:21 AM

I would advice to test the waters first before you make your decision. If you want to spend your life in crypto is not a problem and you can make that choice anytime. But knowing if you fit in crypto and has the skills for it is the thing that you should consider first. It takes a lot of effort in predicting the market accurately. see you have a knack for it. good luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 15, 2019, 08:10:46 AM
Don't do that for real, this is very high risk to get a money, if you don't know how the ecosystem going you will lost more than earn more, and now crypto market is not so good for us, your 'crap' job will save you in the end, but crypto? maybe can give you more pain rather than profit...
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 08:10:11 AM
My opinion is that today is not the right time to give up your main job and fully devote yourself to cryptocurrency. At least begin to delve into cryptocurrency combining with the main work. And then, when you go that the earnings from cryptocurrency exceed the main one, you can leave the main job.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 15, 2019, 08:08:43 AM

You don't need to be too concerned because it will take a while to know, you will understand everything you ask. Do not think too much, just do and try to make money is the main purpose, to avoid failed projects  Cool
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 08:06:16 AM
I won't advice you to do this. You can possibly be involve in cryptocurrency as a business while you still have your other offline job/business because you might get frustrated along the line if only what you depend on is crypto. Everyday is not party in crypto and you do not have control over it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 15, 2019, 08:05:10 AM
I think you should continue your stable work and you should only spend some time to learn and invest in crypto. I predict that our market will take more than 3 years to really recover. So if you don't work anymore, you won't have a stable amount to pay your monthly living expenses. I once decided to leave the office and I was wrong.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
January 15, 2019, 08:01:14 AM
you need to remember. cryptocurrency prices are very fluctuating. are you ready for that? You don't need to focus on crypto. just make crypto a side job. if you work in an office, you can do bounty, airdrop, and trade at night. that way, you can get additional income.
I also think that I have not been able to know so much about crypto, so I am still running my work in the real world, even though at this time I am running crypto, indeed we can make crypto work part of our side work, but someone there are also those who use crypto as their main job, we can generate additional benefits from crypto, for example, we can trade the day when we have time to do it and if we can't do that, we can invest for a long time.
Activity: 363
January 15, 2019, 07:23:26 AM
If you really wishing to be fully dive in crypto world, then you need to learn as much information as possible about the cryptocurrency. I believe you could get something in return if you are able to be patient and keep on learning. That's what i think.

That's right, I think it is very difficult to happen, everything is just speculation in theory and I think it is very likely to happen. But there is still a ray of hope that is possible, it is absolutely high patience, I believe  Shocked
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
January 15, 2019, 07:02:00 AM
if you are a wise person, you will still choose work in the real world and become crypto as an additional income. but when you are someone who wants to get a lot of money and dare to take risks then you can choose to leave the real world in full. this is a choice and I am sure that you understand the risks. choose the best and according to your abilities, you will get the best when you do everything according to the desires and abilities that you have.
The success rate will be very low because very few people give up their current jobs to invest in this market but the results are very bad. I personally believe that this market is still not enough to develop and we should wait more because this period will make you lose your temper.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
January 15, 2019, 06:59:58 AM
you better make the crypto world a side job, don't make it the main job, because if you can't master it all of course it will be a bad thing for you.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
January 15, 2019, 06:56:34 AM
dedicating yourself fully into cryptocurrency is not really a good idea at all. it is very risky move you about to take. everything we do in life need back up that in the finaicial industries we all need a second source of income to meet with daily and future demands of life .lets look at a practical experience for those of us that did only crypto as the only source of earning in life in the year 2018 were all mess up and many were backrupt and return to zero income. hence in my opinion i will advice you keep on doing your job and use crypto as a second source of income so you dont go begging.
Activity: 448
January 15, 2019, 06:32:22 AM
Man, according to my experience when I left job at the beginning of 2018, I would suggest to keep your job! Yeah, just get experience, get your salary and in additional time learn crypto currencies. After several years you can get involved more deeply in crypto, but at the beginning don't do it
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 15, 2019, 06:24:30 AM
if you are a wise person, you will still choose work in the real world and become crypto as an additional income. but when you are someone who wants to get a lot of money and dare to take risks then you can choose to leave the real world in full. this is a choice and I am sure that you understand the risks. choose the best and according to your abilities, you will get the best when you do everything according to the desires and abilities that you have.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 15, 2019, 06:10:05 AM
you need to remember. cryptocurrency prices are very fluctuating. are you ready for that? You don't need to focus on crypto. just make crypto a side job. if you work in an office, you can do bounty, airdrop, and trade at night. that way, you can get additional income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 06:05:25 AM
I think that this is quite possible, but you need to decide what exactly you are going to do in the world of cryptocurrency!
Pages:
Jump to: