Pages:
Author

Topic: Your advice is needed - page 6. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 05:41:04 AM
I don't think your life would be great if you are involved in cryptocurrency. You must watch the market everyday and every single time to earn money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 15, 2019, 05:20:15 AM
If you have technical skills and you think this can give you a living, then you do well. If you are a trader, evaluate it well before leaving your job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
January 15, 2019, 04:56:37 AM
I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

I certainly would not recommend. Last year, a couple of my friends left their jobs to trade only in mining and crypto money. And they're having a hard time these days.

Crypto money trading can be profitable. You should think of it as additional work.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 15, 2019, 04:53:40 AM
I think this will prove to be a good decision if you have save enough money for the next 2-3 years as a backup, If you don't have backup money then first save some money in your Ac to meet out your all expenses for the next 2-3 years. Then you can start working completely but do not think that you will get success in 2-3 months time. Here you have to be more patient for success and start with learning fundamental and technical analysis of the market as well but the road to success is not so easy & I would say test yourself in this market whether you can survive or not but do not depend on others signals or analysis if you want to be successful.
Activity: 119
January 09, 2019, 05:15:04 PM
If you really want to start a career in crypto then why not. But first, you should decide what you will do exactly and obtain the skills necessary for it. Otherwise, combine your job with crypto until your crypto activities start to pay off more than your regular job.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2019, 05:01:35 PM
It's not a good idea to leave or quit your job just to go full time on crypto, you must atleast establish yourself and gain ground. You must learn everything in crypto. Try to learn and gain knowledge slowy and somehow you might know what you want in your life.

If you have no job, it's a nice idea to take part in Bounty and then adapt in the market. But if you have a job and want to give it up and start trading, it's hard to give any advice. Spend one hour in a day to understand whether you can trade or not.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 09, 2019, 05:14:42 AM
It's not a good idea to leave or quit your job just to go full time on crypto, you must atleast establish yourself and gain ground. You must learn everything in crypto. Try to learn and gain knowledge slowy and somehow you might know what you want in your life.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
January 09, 2019, 02:27:28 AM
I would suggest by starting writing.
You can not get a "job" at writing that easily since you need some background and pay is very little but even if you are not English and your English is not perfect you can use grammar and try to apply to news websites. If you can get to writing there at one point even for free than you will build up some sort of name for yourself.

If your name comes up in crypto searches thanks to the news places, you can go back to basics and start to build network, you can try to find more writing jobs but the ones that will pay this time, you can write on your twitter, you can write here, you can make a discord or telegram group and basically get your name out there.

Eventually you will be known in crypto industry and jobs will come to you instead. This takes YEARS to accomplish but I have done it and thankfully making my money from crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 11:04:15 PM
If you really wishing to be fully dive in crypto world, then you need to learn as much information as possible about the cryptocurrency. I believe you could get something in return if you are able to be patient and keep on learning. That's what i think.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
January 08, 2019, 11:00:27 PM
before you leave your job in the real world make sure in advance whether you already have a definite job in the crypto world, because I have seen some of my friends who leave their jobs in the real world for the crypto world but some are successful and some are not, crypto world requires patience and strong mentality, if you don't have it you will fail Wink
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 08, 2019, 10:58:46 PM
I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

The blockchain tech will have a brighter future ahead.
Be a blockchain developer. The technology is still young and has lots of practical use to change the way data is being managed.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 08, 2019, 10:58:09 PM
Not a wise decision to leave your job and don't let it make you regret. Crypto is not really good as main job, my opinion and i see my friends who already leave their job. I think you still can do your main job and crypto together.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 08, 2019, 10:56:59 PM
This depend on your personal commitment, you have to ask yourself whether you can survive if there is no income for the next few years? Can your saving tide you over? My advice is to keep your day job and learn about crypto after work, at least for the first few months. You can judge whether you can survive in this case.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 10:53:14 PM
think first seriously against what would you do.

We will not be the year how crypto travel five years flow to the fore. It could just be an incredible result or even fallen and thus provide common values and can even less than that. When do want to focus on the crypto entirely better then also think of other income apart from crypto to the necessities of life. because if at any time crypto could not satisfy in the results then most subsists not other income.
Activity: 101
January 08, 2019, 10:45:16 PM
dude don't leave your job for cryptocurrency the condition of the market is down and there is no guarantee that you can make money everyday, just make crypto as your extra income.
Why can't I make money every day from this market. If he works hard to learn trading, then he can earn 5-10% every day or every week. Traders can make money in this market in every situation
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 10:42:51 PM
yes, and I've thought about the same thing as you. and I feel, this is the best way for me. therefore I want to focus on crypto.

all the paths we choose can be the best. depending on your focus or not. if you choose crypto. focus and commitment. then you will be successful.

for me, that is an interesting thing. you can work without anyone ruling. because works in crypto, it can be anywhere.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
January 08, 2019, 10:37:01 PM
Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

Do you have a main job? If so, then don't leave it. Many people make mistakes because they leave the main job. I only remind you, your needs will not be searchable in crypto. They in crypto only fulfill their desires.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
January 08, 2019, 10:23:06 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with your choice, as long as your determination is unanimous and your totality is done. To advance courage and courage is needed, if you see the development of crypto since its inception until now it is actually quite promising in my opinion
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 08, 2019, 10:15:57 PM
No. Its not a good idea to leave your job for entering cryptocurrency, its too crucial. I advice you to just make it as a side-line at least just like me. Since crypto is so volatile compared to stock. Even stock trading is risky also.
Activity: 72
January 08, 2019, 10:09:07 PM
In my opinion, the world of cryptocurrency is very risky. I don't think we should completely impose our main income on cryptocurrency, given the fluctuating conditions and tend to change drastically. Except if you are ready to take all the risks.
Pages:
Jump to: