Pages:
Author

Topic: Your best investment in crypto since 2018 - page 2. (Read 837 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 28, 2019, 03:46:55 PM
My best investment in 2018 was bitcoin of course, after that bad year I dumped some alts and bought bitcoin, good move, this year bitcoin made some rise, while most of the alts went deeper. Except that I made a nice profit on bnb token, I bought it 2018, and I sold it 2019 at x3, but I could take more, I sold at 20 dollars and later bnb went higher, more then 30 dollars.
Well I made some investments in 2018 and they are down for now, I will not sell, I will give them some more time, maybe they turn into some profitable investments in upcoming years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
November 28, 2019, 03:35:41 PM
My best investment is FANTOM, there I managed to make some money, taking into account everything, but you can’t even imagine what it cost me to participate in this project, I bought up accounts that I just didn’t do to snatch part of the project’s capitalization. But all other projects turned out to be unprofitable, so it’s stupid to call my investment in FANTOM better, but even if I hadn’t done that, there would have been more losses.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
November 28, 2019, 03:05:31 PM
The best investment of 2018 is token on. I lived at that time and even then I was fortunate to be able to resell it when the coin got ATH a few months after it was listed on the stock exchange, but after that I did not enter ICO again because the price reduction in 2018 also affected my assets so I focused more on trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 28, 2019, 02:21:43 PM
Hydro was my best investment of 2018. I heard about hydro project from a friend, he told me about the big prospects the project have and how it can solve real live issues. So i heed to his advice and i invested in hydro, although the amount i invested was little but within a space of three months i got about x10 of my invested capital.  Since then i have loved hyrdo project and i am looking forward to see if i can see another project with great prospects like hydro so i can invest in it
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 25, 2019, 07:17:26 AM
In 2018, my investments were only in the bounty campaign, because participation in the bounty requires investments of its time. But I can’t remember that the bounty brought me big profit in 2018, no more than 200 - 300 dollars.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
November 25, 2019, 07:16:55 AM
Hello Bitcointalkers,
What is your best investment in the crypto space since 2018? As the 2019 year is ending, so, we can have a discussion about it. For me, my best investment was the Counting House ICO in 2018. The sale price was 1100 CHT token for 1 Ethereum and later it's price hit more than 3 USD per coin. I am still finding a project like Counting House, but haven't seen yet.

Prizm proved to be very cool in 2018, taking into account the fact that it gives passive income of the coin itself every day, so its market rate has grown several times over this year, which has brought a lot of profit to people who entered at the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
November 25, 2019, 06:49:55 AM
2018 was a bad year for investment. I have never invested in projects in 2018 because I have seen the future of the crypto market in terms of long-term price declines. The failure rate of investment is over 70% and I don't want to risk it. 2020 is a good year for investment, I believe bear market will end soon in 2019.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
November 25, 2019, 06:35:32 AM
To be honest, since 2018 there was no successful investment, everything I followed suffered losses. That's why I had to more careful
in choosing ICO. But the trauma I experienced was still difficult to remove, making me even more hesitant to more investment in ICO.
But my friends in the crypto world have suggested that I join the Binance IEO, it's safer and profitable. Until now I am still considering
investing in Binance IEO. Hopefully in the future I will be brave to invest again, and be as lucky as the others by getting real and
profitable projects.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
November 25, 2019, 04:42:53 AM
There are so many good investments I made in 2018 and one of the most prominent was Counting House too but another good one is Contents protocol, although the price is presently tanking and tanking hard, it was a good investment at the beginning because they listed almost immediately after their ICO and I got a tidy profit from it, Carry protocol also gave huge profit but they delayed for too long before listing so I don't count it as one of my great ones, same with Arweave.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 25, 2019, 01:32:55 AM
It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel it’s an easy stuff and just dive into it.

One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. https://bitcoininvestmenthub.com/ is one of the legitimate bitcoin investment platforms in the world. I have invested 0.5 BTC and got back my return with profit within no time.

Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
November 24, 2019, 09:47:00 PM
Hello Bitcointalkers,
What is your best investment in the crypto space since 2018? As the 2019 year is ending, so, we can have a discussion about it. For me, my best investment was the Counting House ICO in 2018. The sale price was 1100 CHT token for 1 Ethereum and later it's price hit more than 3 USD per coin. I am still finding a project like Counting House, but haven't seen yet.
I have 7,200CHT last year but I sold at below 1$ each that was my big mistake I don't want to did this again in my investment experienced. I am not wise that time and I can't understand their project literally so I sold at low price and I cried. the lesson is we need to do much research before to invest in on some other projects because we didn't see the good base on trading volume.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
November 24, 2019, 05:31:17 PM
Hello Bitcointalkers,
Wow, that's quite fantastic. My best investment in 2018 before this coming bad season is Cedex. After that, fraud under the guise of crowdfunding increased, making ICO's reputation worse. The market was also saturated after the extraordinary pump at the end of 2017. And now the popular one is IEO, I want to try but it's quite difficult to join because the requirements are quite strict for a reliable exchange and my funds are limited.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
November 24, 2019, 04:40:07 PM
During the era of ICOs I lost huge funds which made me to stop investing in Cryptocurrency but I decided to take a risk to invest little funds on Tokoin IEO around August this year, i made more than x6 of my investment which was very awesome. That has been my best investment
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
November 24, 2019, 03:27:49 PM
I never had a good investment in cryptocurrency in the year of 2018 because most coins in the market are dumped or they all had a bad price even bitcoin and top altcoins in the market, that is why a lot of investors and bounty hunters have stopped participating in ICO projects due to scams that they didn't get any good profit from it and they all experienced having huge losses.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 24, 2019, 02:16:18 PM
i stopped investing in ico after some losses and given their trend in 2019, the situation could certainly change but for now i only invest in bitcoins to be put on lending
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 24, 2019, 01:43:15 PM
That project brings a lots of benefits to those who able to ride the bull, but like what you have said almost everything inside the market are
dumping better to observe first and not to rush with your investment, there's chances that you'll be trapped and waste your funds, try to
think deeper and keep assessing the situations before trying to invest back.
I invested in Utrust when they launched ICO and  sold all the tokens i bought. Now i just hold the token that got from the Utrust bounty campaign and intend to invest long-term hoping the price returns to touch 1$ Grin
Selling all the tokens is never suggested, even during the highest pumps. More accurately, it is unwise to sell without a plan of getting them back for free. I hope things turn out to be good for you and you make some good profit from the digital coin market. Though all these new coins and token do not appear to be very beneficial, but having something is better than nothing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
November 24, 2019, 01:42:28 PM
My 2018 big investment was credits, at that time I was interested in joining the ICO Project Credits because in terms of good projects and the results were truly extraordinary, the CREDITS project was successful and the price of CREDITS tokens rose higher than the initial ICO price. It was an unforgettable investment for me
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 24, 2019, 01:31:05 PM
This year in April 2019 I bought EDC coin at 80 satoshi value from Yobit exchange and 2 days back EDC hits 500 satoshi value and I am happy that I am able to sell my EDC coins at 400 Satoshi finally in the year 2019 otherwise since 2018 none of my held coins gives me such huge profit in short time. 
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 24, 2019, 12:53:41 PM

i saw some altcoins that weren't added on exchanges since 2018 are now listed, maybe some of them are really serious with what they are doing. but they are still not going to rankup if the market stays this way. BAKKT volume getting larger every time there is a big change of prices in crypto but the market is no close to spark the bullrun and you your best investment will still be lost, the only way to make money in crypto is to trade along with the big whales.

Cardano still is my best investment when bought it at 0.02USD. i'm shilling it for all to see how much it will be soon.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 24, 2019, 12:46:39 PM
it should be bitcoin because I totally forget which project I made a profit this year and last year(if any) except bitcoin itself. I have participated in many projects and I did not feel like making any good investment with them. either they ran away or shutting down.
Are you joking in this post, everyone never forgot the investment. I think you loose the money on previous years so you forgot the negativity. Nowadays all are participate the Bitcoin it will never forgot anyone and I am also loose the money on previous days, But after May month of this year everyone make good profit and I earn both top altcoins and tokens on this year.
they are just waiting for the best time again, in 2018 I don't see many successful projects. investments will continue to exist but more so that the investment in new projects for this time is not much demand, coins that already have a population that is currently more used for investment
I know everyone waiting for the best time because of recent crash on past two years. But upcoming bull run will hard to predict so anytime market will grow or died so small fluctuation will increase the future hype. Nowadays everyone  waiting for the upcoming bull run so it will growing soon on crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: