Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Best trading platform is? - page 2. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 22, 2021, 09:11:02 PM
I am a new in trading and I use already Binance , coinbase  bittrex and Latoken . But personally I liked binance most . It is easy for new user.this has a lot of users and binance also one one the secured exchnger . And most traders are using binance for trading
Activity: 1302
September 22, 2021, 03:54:51 PM
Binance has been disappointing me lately, although it used to be my favorite trailing platform.
Now I use FTX, and I consider this exchange to be the most top-end of all that I have met. Quick conclusions, the possibility of a commission-free withdrawal of Ether, cannot but rejoice.
Why doesn't the Binance exchange seem convenient to you? An additional security to me along with the Binance Exchange is the complete exchange. Currently Binance Exchange without Intermediate Verification Does not allow withdrawal. Binance Exchange has always been a favorite exchange platform for me.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 22, 2021, 01:42:21 PM
Binance has been disappointing me lately, although it used to be my favorite trailing platform.
Now I use FTX, and I consider this exchange to be the most top-end of all that I have met. Quick conclusions, the possibility of a commission-free withdrawal of Ether, cannot but rejoice.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 22, 2021, 12:10:55 PM
Crypto exchange platforms.

I've been studying the exchange platforms available for crypto trading and I saw a list of ten top crypto trading platforms from Cryptodetail.

I'll list below in order of rating.
1. Coinbase
2. Binance
3. CEX.IO
4. Localbitcoins
5. Bitfinex
6.Bittrex
7. Kraken
8. Coinmama
9. Changelly
10. Prime XBT

1. From your experience which of the trading platform has great features and epic user experience (UX) that new traders should learn to use.

2. What is special about coinbase that almost all the website are ranking it to be the best crypto trading platform?

Coinbase - I can buy/sell here but didn't trade for country restriction.
Binance - If crypto trading in any exchange that is most preferred to trade, I will recommend Binance and highest priority over all others exchanges.

I have an account in bittrex but i never trade here. Others all of exchanges here even i have no account yet.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 22, 2021, 11:30:03 AM
I have only 2 exchanges, and that is Bittrex and Binance but I usually use Binance since my funds are already there. I'd never had the intent to withdraw once I have profit but just have to keep in there. Maybe I was confident of their security that is why I have no worries even I store my funds for a year but sometimes I also think, What IF...what of the previous hacking scenario will happen again.
There are only two things we need to consider the potentiality of that certain exchanger and that is their security and transaction fees.

Can you tell me why you like Chinese exchanges? It is still a centralized exchange.
I think most people use CEX more because they are more likely to be responsible with their users' assets. as was the case with binance. in fact, currently the most famous exchanges and have the most users come from CEX.
personally, I also use Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithump, FTX, and other well-known CEX. the one I use the most is Binance. for DEX, maybe I'm currently using Pancakeswab.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 22, 2021, 10:26:09 AM
-snip-.

I use Binance and keep trade with BUSD pair because without any fees have to pay when sell or buy coin, less fees payment when trading give us positive side and we can't counted how much fees pay every trading although have got profit. But when available trading without fees by using BUSD pair most interested and only Binance exchange give us chance and service if trading without pay fees.
it must be admitted that binance always provides innovation that is constantly advancing and providing convenience that allows its users to always enjoy great things and at minimal costs that other platforms cannot. that's why binance will be able to become an exchange that is in great demand today because of the advantages that are always highlighted and always updated. you are one of the users who can enjoy it so in the future it is not impossible that binance will continue to be the best.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
September 21, 2021, 04:21:15 PM
I will go Binance because Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is currently the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies.
The exchange is simple enough for newbies to use, and offers enough coins and features to keep expert traders happy, as well. I would recommend Binance to crypto traders of almost every level of experience. ... Trading with Binance will take you from beginner to expert through its Basic and Advanced settings.
I use Binance and keep trade with BUSD pair because without any fees have to pay when sell or buy coin, less fees payment when trading give us positive side and we can't counted how much fees pay every trading although have got profit. But when available trading without fees by using BUSD pair most interested and only Binance exchange give us chance and service if trading without pay fees.
Binance is like golden standard in crypto exchanges and you cant go wrong with it. Also a lot of people are starting to use FTX and have good experience with it. Maybe worth a try
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
September 21, 2021, 04:16:42 AM
I will go Binance because Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is currently the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies.
The exchange is simple enough for newbies to use, and offers enough coins and features to keep expert traders happy, as well. I would recommend Binance to crypto traders of almost every level of experience. ... Trading with Binance will take you from beginner to expert through its Basic and Advanced settings.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
September 20, 2021, 03:46:38 PM
HALA MADRID
September 20, 2021, 02:17:46 PM
Binance without any doubt is my best trading platform, it is the best in the world and clearly it is my favorite trading platform.
Other exchange that i use is Wazirx which is the most famous exchange in my country so i use that as well.
Binance is best there is no doubt. Nowadays they are also listing too many altcoins regularly. Most of the trade is done with Binance but for GEM coins I like to use Kucoin exchange. Here are most of the new altcoin listed and it's good to use if you want some low market cap coins. I also made a good profit from GEM coins. The security system is good, easy to use interface for web and android mobile. I also like Kucoin because they are now offering four kinds of free robots. Grid bot, smart rebalancing bot, futures grid bot, and DCA. All of them are totally free to use. I am using 3 bots and they are doing very well. If someone has some extra money, They can use those bots for the long run. It will buy low and sell high contenuously. Overall, I like Kucoin also besides Binance.
Yeah Binance nice exchange platform market and most recommend for new trader to trade there, but you need local exchange if try to make withdraw cash money. I use Binance only for trading or investing but later when try to withdraw keep using local exchange. Almost three years I use Binance and keep withdraw on my local exchange market.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
September 19, 2021, 09:08:28 AM

Can you tell me why you like Chinese exchanges? It is still a centralized exchange.

All are centralized, not just the Chinese ones. Kraken from US is centralized. Coinbase is also another US centralized exchange.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
September 19, 2021, 04:22:14 AM
Binance without any doubt is my best trading platform, it is the best in the world and clearly it is my favorite trading platform.
Other exchange that i use is Wazirx which is the most famous exchange in my country so i use that as well.
Binance is best there is no doubt. Nowadays they are also listing too many altcoins regularly. Most of the trade is done with Binance but for GEM coins I like to use Kucoin exchange. Here are most of the new altcoin listed and it's good to use if you want some low market cap coins. I also made a good profit from GEM coins. The security system is good, easy to use interface for web and android mobile. I also like Kucoin because they are now offering four kinds of free robots. Grid bot, smart rebalancing bot, futures grid bot, and DCA. All of them are totally free to use. I am using 3 bots and they are doing very well. If someone has some extra money, They can use those bots for the long run. It will buy low and sell high contenuously. Overall, I like Kucoin also besides Binance.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
September 19, 2021, 04:10:00 AM

WazirX is only available to Indians i guess?
And also it is the Indian Oriented division by Binance only.
So whether choosing the Binance or WazirX, both are managed by same owners.
And as i said earlier Binance is the best exchange available right now. And yes you should try it too.
You can also try coinbase and blockchain, but Binance is best among all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 19, 2021, 02:27:03 AM
Activity: 117
Merit: 28
September 19, 2021, 02:25:10 AM
I have only 2 exchanges, and that is Bittrex and Binance but I usually use Binance since my funds are already there. I'd never had the intent to withdraw once I have profit but just have to keep in there. Maybe I was confident of their security that is why I have no worries even I store my funds for a year but sometimes I also think, What IF...what of the previous hacking scenario will happen again.
There are only two things we need to consider the potentiality of that certain exchanger and that is their security and transaction fees.

HALA MADRID
September 19, 2021, 01:54:54 AM
I use and trading on many exchanges like forex coinbase trustwallet metmask coinmarketcap kocoin but i like binance becouse plate form of trading is easy and secure and the other thing in binance plateform is that p2p is very secure and esy to sell or buy crypto so i suggest that use only secure plateform for trading
I use almost exchange so far like you from Coinbase, Binance, Hotbit, Kucoin, Uniswap, Pancakeswap and Hitbtc, depend with my coin exactly joining bounty always give us surprise with an exchange some time not popular exchange listed coin. But most active use right now only Binance as trading and Pancakeswap or Hotbit as way for new coin listing support with BSC network.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 19, 2021, 12:12:17 AM
I use and trading on many exchanges like forex coinbase trustwallet metmask coinmarketcap kocoin but i like binance becouse plate form of trading is easy and secure and the other thing in binance plateform is that p2p is very secure and esy to sell or buy crypto so i suggest that use only secure plateform for trading
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2021, 06:45:20 PM
for the best experience to date, I still trust Binance. because currently Binance is the most complete in my opinion. I don't really follow coinbase. but exchange has its pluses and minuses and it's based on individual taste
I follow Coinbase and they've followed the path of Binance through accepting many altcoins which before Coinbase didn't do.

But still, it's the other preference of other traders because in the US, they don't have much option aside for binance.us.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 911
September 18, 2021, 05:49:24 PM
Have been in Cryptocurrency for few year's now and have tried different exchange but from my own observation I believe binance is the best exchange where you can buy and sell your cryptocurrency, binance exchange is relatively easy to use and they have high security, you can easily make withdrawal to your local bank and you can deposit from your local bank to the exchange. But few weeks now they are trying to introduce some rules which is making it difficult for some people to use.
Activity: 630
September 18, 2021, 02:20:35 PM
Binance is the most versatile exchange out of the exchange listed in your top ten.  Binance continue to grow stronger than it was before, coming up with innovative product that ensure the sustainability and longevity of the exchange.  In the history of hacked exchange in Cryptocurrency,  never would you have seen exchange paying back user for their stolen asset, Binance did!
Pages:
Jump to: