Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR BTC for PAYPAL 🔥 LONG TERM PAYPAL SUPPLIER🔥100% CLEAN PAYMENTS [10k+/day] - page 2. (Read 2217 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I sold him BTC for his paypal funds. Trusted guy. Thank you
Activity: 698
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
Did a pretty big transaction with him and worked out great.
Thanks for your review. Looking forward to doing more transaction with you.

More than 5k$ available for Trade. PM here or on Telegram @MasterNaster - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TALK WITH THIS USERNAME!!

BTC EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOIN for PAYPAL HERE BTC
doesn't reply on telegram, sent multiple msgs yesterday and today that are ignored.

sofar I replied all messages. Sure that you messaged my username?

@MasterNaster or https://t.me/MasterNaster. Please click on the profile and check that username is nothing else than @MasterNaster.

Looking forward to reading from you soon.
Hello Naster. Can you checkout US shop.

Hello, yes can be done. Ping me to discuss the details.

More than 5k$ available for Trade. PM here or on Telegram @MasterNaster - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TALK WITH THIS USERNAME!!

Activity: 66
Hello Naster. Can you checkout US shop.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Telegram @hellymix
just done a deal with Naster , his 400 euros paypal for my BTC
the deal was fast and he was so helpful since I asked him to access a site that I'm using to do the payment inside the site

recommended and I will come back later for sure  Smiley

Thanks @SyGambler for your review. Was a pleasure to deal with you and of course looking forward to doing more exchanges with you.

messaged on telegram
Activity: 487
Merit: 536
All I need's a win.
I have done 2 successful trades so far with @Naster, easy communication & lighting fast transactions. Thank you Naster!
the deal was fast and he was so helpful since I asked him to access a site that I'm using to do the payment inside the site

Thanks @SyGambler for your review. Was a pleasure to deal with you and of course looking forward to doing more exchanges with you.

More than 5k$ available for Trade. PM here or on Telegram @NasterXchange - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TALK WITH THIS USERNAME!!

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

Well, I exchanged 0.1BTC to pp.
I can say only super fast. I received PP fund immediately after I sent Tx number. I was able to choose the currency too!
Also was not a problem exchanging exactly on BTC high.  
For me double win, no triple he will introduce me some girls from his country on my visit Cheesy

Thanks for your review! Looking forward to doing more exchanges with you  Smiley

More than 5k$ available for Trade. PM here or on Telegram @NasterXchange - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TALK WITH THIS USERNAME!!

Activity: 2
Well, I exchanged 0.1BTC to pp.
I can say only super fast. I received PP fund immediately after I sent Tx number. I was able to choose the currency too!
Also was not a problem exchanging exactly on BTC high. 
For me double win, no triple he will introduce me some girls from his country on my visit Cheesy

Thanks for the quick and smooth trade earlier today Naster  Smiley

My 0.03BTC for PP.

Thanks! It was a pleasure! Looking forward to making more trades with you.

Available for Trade. PM here or on Telegram @NasterXchange

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Thanks for the quick and smooth trade earlier today Naster  Smiley

My 0.03BTC for PP.
More than 5k$ available for Trade. PM here or on Telegram @NasterXchange

You gotta delete your old bumps when you post new bumps.

Can you only do PayPal? Or can you do vemno/Google wallet/ square cash/bank deposit?

Hi  Smiley
Currently only Paypal.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
You gotta delete your old bumps when you post new bumps.

Can you only do PayPal? Or can you do vemno/Google wallet/ square cash/bank deposit?
Successfully completed an exchange for a few hundred of their Paypal funds for my BTC funds. Looking forward to completing more exchanges with this user.
Thanks for the easy communication, and smooth transaction.

Thanks for your honest review! Looking indeed forward to having more exchanges with you.

hey mate , can you do insite purchases ? like I send you my login to a certain site like tipstrr.com and you subscribe to tipsters there for me with paypal then I send bitcoin ?
I don't know if that's possible for you but would really like someone to start doing my payments regularly since my friend who does my payment doesn't always have paypal
If your insite purchase is minimum 1k$ and it's not a subscription, I might consider it yes.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
hey mate , can you do insite purchases ? like I send you my login to a certain site like tipstrr.com and you subscribe to tipsters there for me with paypal then I send bitcoin ?
I don't know if that's possible for you but would really like someone to start doing my payments regularly since my friend who does my payment doesn't always have paypal

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
Successfully completed an exchange for a few hundred of their Paypal funds for my BTC funds. Looking forward to completing more exchanges with this user.
Thanks for the easy communication, and smooth transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: