Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR BTC for PAYPAL 🔥 LONG TERM PAYPAL SUPPLIER🔥100% CLEAN PAYMENTS [10k+/day] - page 3. (Read 2217 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
Sent 0.099btc for PayPal funds, went smooth no issues A++, buyer responded quickly to all messages, unlike other people...

Thanks for your review  Smiley Looking for more exchanges with you.

This is great. I would recommend setting up a shop on LocalBitcoins. The platform makes it easy to connect with buyers.

As a merchant, the process is simple to get started on LocalBitcoins.

Thanks! Although I truly prefer P2P Exchanges a.k.a. decentralized exchanges (which also follows the philosophy of Satoshi Nakamoto), you are welcome to exchange your BTC for PAYPAL using LocalBitcoins. I think it's more important to find a direct partner you can trust. But that's just my point of view.

BTC EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOIN for PAYPAL HERE BTC
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
This is great. I would recommend setting up a shop on LocalBitcoins. The platform makes it easy to connect with buyers.

As a merchant, the process is simple to get started on LocalBitcoins.
Activity: 341
Merit: 12
ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts
Sent 0.099btc for PayPal funds, went smooth no issues A++, buyer responded quickly to all messages, unlike other people...

Paypal Euro, USD, Pound?

I can send you any currency you want, EUR, USD or GBP no problem. Just let me know.

I would be happy to receive your offer(s)  Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 9
★★★ CHANGES ★★★

- March 22, 2020:  Telegram username Update:  @NasterXchange

- April 29, 2020: I have been informed about someone who managed to register my old username on Telegram. Normally, in the past, Telegram was not allowing the register again the same username after it has been deleted. It seems they changed their policy. Therefore be please very careful. I have only ONE Telegram username, its @NasterXchange. Anything else is simply a SCAM. If you have doubt about the username,PM me here first to verify that OR open the user profile and check the field username (not user name) - again check the field username. It must be @NasterXchange

BTC EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOIN for PAYPAL HERE BTC

I'm a Veteran Trader on this Forum and for very long time I have been exchanging PAYPAL to BTC.

Now I'm mostly looking for people who are interested to cashout their BTC for PAYPAL funds, for example to pay their Invoices or any personal/business needs, at an acceptable rate. Of course the best would be 1:1 Exchanges (Send me your offer and we can discuss!!).

I can supply good amount of Paypal on regular basis. My payments are 100% CLEAN (you can check my reputation) and come from sales.

★★ Interested? Any other questions? ★★
Send me a PM or contact me via Telegram.
This will be the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.
Also it makes me easier to manage returning customers.
You can also scan the QR code on the picture above to open Telegram.

Telegram @NasterXchange

Pages:
Jump to: