Pages:
Author

Topic: your commission per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee - page 2. (Read 2091 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
i think you should run a sig campaign instead of this giveaways you are doing :/

i think escrow would be more helpful to make people trust on you that you will pay 0.035BTC after their referral make wagered of 1BTC, because that is not a though job.

it is .35BTC mate, not 0.035BTC Smiley

campaign usually not bring us wager, and the main reason for this is to get the wager up.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i have my problem with my account there, my referral are not showing into my back office?
is there any bet amount required to show them in my back office?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i think you should run a sig campaign instead of this giveaways you are doing :/

i think escrow would be more helpful to make people trust on you that you will pay 0.035BTC after their referral make wagered of 1BTC, because that is not a though job.

it is .35BTC mate, not 0.035BTC Smiley
girlbtc.com
buddy they are offering 0.35 Btc after 1 btc wagered not 0.035, Wink
after how much time you will release payment when the wagered completed?

a week later ,and the position is limited ,if you want to be in please comment here http://girlbtc.com/comment/  to join the 0.35 btc bonus referral system.  , at most 10 places per week.
legendary

sorry for typo mistake, anyway thanks for correction, is payment system is instant or manual?
legendary
Activity: 1008
girlbtc.com

no problem ,but I don't know how to do the escrow

I once send message to some one as devonedev, but no reply.
girlbtc.com
This is a scam

There is no salary - there is only commission.

You don't sell - you don't get money.

Hi  my friend. I don't know why are you always mark our thread as bad.

it is a giveaway ,because the last round of giveaway on Games and Rounds is destroied by someone registing a lot of acounts at the same time.

so we make this way .

you can only get fee from your friends' wager, not the wager of yourself.

I mark your thread as bad because you LIE and say they are getting a salary when they aren't.

Plus, you are sexiest and think "girls" are better than men.  

Finally, your site is not a strategy game - it is plain, boring and the graphics aren't even formatted properly!   Undecided

sorry my friend, but also thank you for your attention.

when you are in ,you find it is salary ,because for a long time such as(one week) it is really easy for you to get 1btc wager by your referees.

I am not sexist, and just for that special staff ,we are looking for. and currently two man are working with us ,not girl.

The strategy game depends on , whether you can win by wisdom ,or not . and in our girlchoosing game ,you got some tips to win.
1.you can just bet 0.001btc for each round for the jackpot 0.01btc per round (if there no much players.)
2.you deposit more btc and bet earlly and when it comes to the final time ,you bet the final bet and become the winner.
3.keep an eye on all the player's balance. and make your decision ,who you are going to following.(who with big balance), and guess who will bet who.
4.you bet on one side and atrract all other players following you ,and make the total rasing,but at the final minute you bet on the other side with big bet,and you win all.

a lot of tips make the game the strategy game. don't you think so ?

At the very least your should rename the thread to "commission" from "salary".

After that, well become less sexist and develop an interesting game.   Undecided

done ,anyhow we need your help to join in and enjoy

the onevsone game maybe more interesting for you .

I can't support a sexist business, but since you renamed your thread to be more realistic, I have no more problems with it.  Smiley

it is not a sexist business, any one will check,

welcome you . to join the referal system and grow with us.
legendary
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
This is a scam

it is a giveaway ,because the last round of giveaway on Games and Rounds is destroied by someone registing a lot of acounts at the same time.

so we make this way .

I mark your thread as bad because you LIE and say they are getting a salary when they aren't.

Finally, your site is not a strategy game - it is plain, boring and the graphics aren't even formatted properly!   Undecided

when you are in ,you find it is salary ,because for a long time such as(one week) it is really easy for you to get 1btc wager by your referees.

I am not sexist, and just for that special staff ,we are looking for. and currently two man are working with us ,not girl.

The strategy game depends on , whether you can win by wisdom ,or not . and in our girlchoosing game ,you got some tips to win.
1.you can just bet 0.001btc for each round for the jackpot 0.01btc per round (if there no much players.)
2.you deposit more btc and bet earlly and when it comes to the final time ,you bet the final bet and become the winner.
3.keep an eye on all the player's balance. and make your decision ,who you are going to following.(who with big balance), and guess who will bet who.
4.you bet on one side and atrract all other players following you ,and make the total rasing,but at the final minute you bet on the other side with big bet,and you win all.

After that, well become less sexist and develop an interesting game.   Undecided

I can't support a sexist business, but since you renamed your thread to be more realistic, I have no more problems with it.  Smiley
girlbtc.com
This is a scam

so we make this way .

Vod
legendary
This is a scam

so we make this way .

girlbtc.com
This is a scam

so we make this way .

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
We just   put these two games on line,   1.girlchoosing   2.onevsone

To make more people enjoy the game,please get your referral link after login from here, http://girlbtc.com/setting/referral/

your salary per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee. and here are the requirements:
1.For each week ,you should have your referee’s total wager over 1 btc,
2.and for any continous three week,your referee’s total wager 10 btc

you can not wager yourself, if be found ,you will lost the chance.

you can set your signature, or simply invite your friends to get referee.

these two games are interesting and really fair. Smiley

www.girlbtc.com

so we won't get paid untill 3 weeks ?
Since if we consider i get a referral or two and they wager total 2 btc in first week and 3 in second and 3 on third , so that is more than 1 btc for each of the three weeks but it's still not 10 btc total three weeks .
So i will get nothing other than 5% fee ?

paid everyweek, my friend

Okay so 0.35 btc every week if a referral wager's more than 1 btc
And 0.25 btc for our own wager , so a total of 0.6 btc for our wager and our referrals ?

yes you are right , and in this way we make the giveaway more fair
Awesome keep the 0.6 btc ready for me Cool
BTW  i didn't understand the part about 3 weeks wager should be total 10 btc or more
Also check comment on the site please
legendary
This is a scam

so we make this way .

Hello! Vod
It's actually because of his bad grasp to English , his Mother tongue is Chineese
@girlbtc.com i recommend you to get your English staff to fix the errors

About that it's not a strategy game , yes you are true , here the person who can invest more wins , but their giveaway and commission is so good to not miss it Smiley But actually there is a little but strategy to bid at correct time and place and everything is transparent

PS - yeah the girl better part is true sadly
girlbtc.com

To make more people enjoy the game,please get your referral link after login from here, http://girlbtc.com/setting/referral/

your salary per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee. and here are the requirements:

www.girlbtc.com

Since if we consider i get a referral or two and they wager total 2 btc in first week and 3 in second and 3 on third , so that is more than 1 btc for each of the three weeks but it's still not 10 btc total three weeks .

And 0.25 btc for our own wager , so a total of 0.6 btc for our wager and our referrals ?

yes you are right , and in this way we make the giveaway more fair
Vod
legendary
This is a scam

Hi  my friend. I don't know why are you always mark our thread as bad.

so we make this way .

legendary

www.girlbtc.com

girlbtc.com
This is a scam

Hi  my friend. I don't know why are you always mark our thread as bad.

so we make this way .

girlbtc.com

www.girlbtc.com

Pages:
Jump to: