Pages:
Author

Topic: your commission per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee - page 3. (Read 2091 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
This is a scam

There is no salary - there is only commission.

You don't sell - you don't get money.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
We just   put these two games on line,   1.girlchoosing   2.onevsone

To make more people enjoy the game,please get your referral link after login from here, http://girlbtc.com/setting/referral/

your salary per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee. and here are the requirements:
1.For each week ,you should have your referee’s total wager over 1 btc,
2.and for any continous three week,your referee’s total wager 10 btc

you can not wager yourself, if be found ,you will lost the chance.

you can set your signature, or simply invite your friends to get referee.

these two games are interesting and really fair. Smiley

www.girlbtc.com

so we won't get paid untill 3 weeks ?
Since if we consider i get a referral or two and they wager total 2 btc in first week and 3 in second and 3 on third , so that is more than 1 btc for each of the three weeks but it's still not 10 btc total three weeks .
So i will get nothing other than 5% fee ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
whats the point of this ? you cant ask someone to wager that much btc just so we can have 0.35 and him loosing his 1 btc pfrsssttss

is it really easy if you bet on both girls with 0.5BTC each, it will be a free 0.35BTC Smiley

admin is looking for a promotion indeed, nice work admin Smiley

I am offering people who sign up under my ref ink 0.075 for every 1btc they wager. If you agree please message me!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
whats the point of this ? you cant ask someone to wager that much btc just so we can have 0.35 and him loosing his 1 btc pfrsssttss

is it really easy if you bet on both girls with 0.5BTC each, it will be a free 0.35BTC Smiley

admin is looking for a promotion indeed, nice work admin Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
We just   put these two games on line,   1.girlchoosing   2.onevsone

To make more people enjoy the game,please get your referral link after login from here, http://girlbtc.com/setting/referral/

your salary per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee. and here are the requirements:

www.girlbtc.com

FYI: 'Salary' is not the correct word; This sounds more like 'commission' or something similar.

call it salary is because it is really easy to get it done. with 1 btc in such a long time(one week).
girlbtc.com

1 btc for a week ,  and it is really easy ,when you are in this game.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
We just   put these two games on line,   1.girlchoosing   2.onevsone

www.girlbtc.com

FYI: 'Salary' is not the correct word; This sounds more like 'commission' or something similar.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
girlbtc.com
it is really easy for you to get this 0.35btc/week and you will get with your referees forever.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
this could be a really good opportunity for people to make .350btc. i hope we see some players take advantage of this deal. if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or admin and we will help you to get your questions answered. you can also post them here.
girlbtc.com
We just   put these two games on line,   1.girlchoosing   2.onevsone

your commission per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee. and here are the requirements:

www.girlbtc.com
Pages:
Jump to: