Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Country and Cryptos - page 11. (Read 5313 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
I am occupied with the crypto yet in our nation numerous individuals are unconscious of the significance of this money and in the present time I need to inspire individuals for coming in the crypto showcase and the bitcoin clients are allowed to utilize bitcoin and other crypto while the general population of the world are concentrating on the eventual fate of crypto and bitcoin is useful for the online installments.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:48:43 PM
In my country this money is not widespread
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 12, 2018, 11:42:33 PM
Until now, the use of crypto in my country continues to experience development. Crypto is very popular in my country, besides easy access, from crypto they also get a lot of benefits. So they like the technology from this crypto. Crypto in my country is very popular because crypto has given a lot of changes in terms of income and employment. The existence of crypto is to provide a field of work and increase the level of income for the community so that they can live more prosperously and have more beautiful hopes for life in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
August 12, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
For my country, I am still hesitant to legalize crypto, but still, give advice if all risks are borne personally. And this must be accounted for alone. I jumped in crypto because it has great potential.
Activity: 378
August 12, 2018, 11:09:35 PM
In my country now currently accepts cryptos and blockchain technology. There are now fintech companies approved by our government to operates. There were located on one of our economic zone.
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 11:05:14 PM
In my country, cryptocurrency is not banned, but more and more companies are launching fraudulent ICO projects, which put the economy under severe strain. So for that reason the banks and our government do not support the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 12, 2018, 10:59:14 PM
My country is open to Bitcoin and Cryptocurency.
So all the people here are just ordinary towards the Bitcoin community.

All risks of losses and profits generated from cryptocurrency are borne by the user himself.
Activity: 93
August 11, 2018, 10:26:26 AM
In my country the use of Bitcoin is banned, but the State does not forbid its people to play Bitcoin. so if we have a lot of Bitcoin, and we want to shop we have to exchange it first with paper money. my country is also being Neutral to Bitcoin, at the G20 Summit yesterday. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 238
August 11, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
In our india cryptocurrency is not as much popular and known as Canada.but it's is growing very fastly in india.and let's talk about use so here in indai crypto currency is not acceptable in any areas till now.
Activity: 46
August 11, 2018, 08:56:53 AM
Demands for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are continuous to grow in my country and many of the coinholders are also participating in crypto trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 11, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
We lost all type of money in my country, so we sleep nicely knowing we don't have anything to worry about Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
August 11, 2018, 05:40:19 AM
My country is okay with crypto, my country doesnt think that crypto change anything. So only what they want is taxes. About 30% taxes on cryptocurrencies. But I dont know where I can get 30%. I am in 90% loss Cheesy.
Activity: 476
August 11, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
From a country, I personally have not given legal permission for crypto use. But that is not a problem for our society. Because we can still access it, and we also don't use it for negative things. I support with the existence of this cryptocurrency, without realizing that crypto has eased the burden on the state, reduced unemployment and also made people more prosperous with their income derived from crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
the development of my country's bitcoin is quite significant, in 2014 registered at the Indodax Exchanger was only 3000 people, and now is registered with 1 million people
Activity: 323
August 11, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
in my country. hmmm. bitcoin is useful here in my country. In fact, it is used for paying various bills like water bills current bills etc. so is the trend of crypto in my country.
Activity: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
In my country india, lots of people invested in cryptos but lots of people do not know what is crypto they are following just sheep patterns and here media spreading fake news to gain channel trp.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
In Russia, the crypto currency is at least not prohibited, although there are no laws on it in my opinion yet and more and more projects are opening up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 04:12:16 AM
In the Czech Republic, everything is fine with crypto-currencies and I think that everything will be fine with that later. Crypto currency is considered a normal phenomenon, people invest and withdraw money and this is normal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:09:18 AM
IN my country,we are free to use bitcoin and transact ,so far,they don't ban bitcoin,as a matter of fact,they already implementing the regulations of cryptos and some politicians are already investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 87
August 11, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
In our country, many people are interested in cryptocurrency. At present, ICO is prohibited in our country, but bitcoin is still very popular. Passwords are booming and many people want to profit from them. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: