Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Country and Cryptos - page 9. (Read 5313 times)

fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
The world of crypt currencies and assets in the form of crypto began to be recognized everywhere. In my country, the crypto is just beginning to gain popularity. this is a small step for the wider use of crypto currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
My country, Nigeria is just waking up to cryptocurrencies.
Off course it is an important topic in the financial sector, but most of the common folks have very little knowledge about it.
With more adoption that would change soon, as most get awareness on the potential of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 92
August 20, 2018, 12:16:38 PM
In my nation, I'm certain that crypto has huge association. Numerous individuals in my nations take an interest in crypto exercises including for abundance, airdrops, referral, speculation, exchanging, and anything about crypto. Some unequivocally make the new ICO with novel idea. Be that as it may, the administration of my nation doesn't legitimize yet the crypto.
Activity: 350
August 19, 2018, 05:59:47 PM
in my country, it is forbidden to trade cryptocurrency, as it is volatile, but when the dollar changes, the national currency comes to minus 100% in dollars
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
August 19, 2018, 05:55:17 PM
my country does not prohibit or allow, provided that it is wise to make decisions thus there are currently no definite rules I personally hope there is support from the government but it seems that it needs more time.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 19, 2018, 05:53:55 PM
In my country the cryptocurrency usage is growing in a large volume and the same has took it to the observation of the government. They have come up with plans of regulating the usage of bitcoin and the this hasn't affected the users or made them stop using it. Every user has got some alternate plans for the same overcoming restrictions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 05:45:18 PM
I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

It is not that big in our country. This is maybe some are not happy with risking their money in crypto. Losing is disappointing because money is very valauble. Our country doesn't care i think  it is the people's trust which is needed to be involved in crypto.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
In our country it is definitely not prohibited. But in China banned in a number of Asian countries.
Activity: 41
August 18, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
In Russia, the cryptocurrency is absolutely legal, the only thing I've heard is that officials want to issue a law on investors in cryptocurrencies paying taxes for it! This is unacceptable, in my opinion.
Activity: 201
August 18, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
Th government has clearly stated that Cryptocurrency is not legalized her, the central bank has been vocal about it too, but still there are still crypto dealers here and there, most of them small scale dealers.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
my country ban crypto but I see there are many people like crypto and now they are investing crypto but after broken of ico lending,there are mant people lose all money,i so sad because there are many my friend lose money
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is best, because it takes a high and by 2025 he will take the Moon, purely my opinion, I do not call anyone to this opinion. Smiley  Cheesy All people are moving into a new framework, into new projects and into the future, that's why the percentage of people who invest in new projects is growing. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
Nothing is said in 100% what is the situation about the law or regulations about crypto, you sometimes need to deep very far to find out information that could be really important for you when you do any moves on market.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:06:16 PM
I am in a country where the government has not supported the existence of cryptocurrency, more precisely my state government does not want to know and does not want to interfere with the crypto world. Even some agencies in my country prohibit it. But I still hope that there will be a better fate for crypto in my country. Because I believe in the crypto currency and its technology.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 17, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
As I understand it, in our country you can use the cryptocurrency market and all the platforms included in it. But the question of legalization or prohibition is still open. The state did not come to a consensus.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
In my country in cryptography there is still a little counting of votes. some heard about it, but they did not try to conduct any research. Crypto is a new generation of money. early on we start out better in the crypto world. time will come around the world, will use it.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
In our country, the crypto currency is legally recognized as property. Mining is recognized as entrepreneurial activity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:04:09 AM
I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

In your country new technology and crypto currency are developing very well. Our government is still hesitant to implement it and many people believe that this is fraud.  Huh
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 07:51:17 AM
So far, that Yes. But already in all develop laws against miners, soon and will reach dealers (Russia).
Activity: 125
August 15, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
Dissimilar to the conditions in my nation, bitcoin has not been legitimized by the administration as a methods for budgetary exchanges. Numerous theories are circling outside. Some say our nation's legislature has not legitimized the bitcoin for its fluctuating worth, which implies that the administration is anxious about the possibility that that its kin will lose cash on the off chance that they put resources into bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: