Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Country and Cryptos - page 16. (Read 5313 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:01:33 AM
government not support cryptos in my country. but more people join this crypto. but, i think after some days later government permit this tread.   
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
My country currently does not allow the use of bitcoin and altcoin! I believe this will change in the future! When bitcoin and altcoin prove the importance of it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
Crypt now functions relatively normally only in developed countries and mainly in Asian markets, because they usually do not restrict heavily exchanges.
Activity: 167
July 26, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
My country belongs to the countries of the third world. I think that it will not soon blockchain  start-ups and a cryptocurrencies will begin to be embodied.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
Crypto is not recognized in my country, even the government has banned transactions using crypto, especially bitcoin. so my country does not accept crypto very well, but if crypto is only used as an asset it is still allowed
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
The rules in my country are still not very clear about cryptocurrency. but when the government finally starts making new policies that they will ban or support me will still support them
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
July 24, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
Well, in my country, there so many people with the different mind and characteristics. I can say that some of them love crypto and involve in it. Some of them don't like it and refuse for the crypto. Some of them ignore to involve about it. However, some growing people are also starting to join and accept the crypto. but my country doesn't legalize the bitcoin yet.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
Not everything is simple with crypto in my country, according to the current legislation, crypto currency can not be used as mutual settlements, accordingly, bitcoins as a means of payment are not consistent. Consequently, individuals or legal entities that use the bitcoin currency carry out operations and conduct business at their own risk and without guarantees from the state.
Activity: 274
July 24, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
My country is Turkey and people do not know much about cryptos.most see cryptos as scam but there is no information or research.
Activity: 60
July 24, 2018, 08:15:20 AM
My country prohibits crypto as a means of payment . But possession of crypto is not prohibited .
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
Here in my country which is the Philippines, they still look at cryptos as a form of networking or a scam. Not most people know about crypto and the technology behind it. I think more people here who knows crypto is due to the fact that we can earn money on this. But the good side is our country is accepting crypto and the goverment is nothing against it.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
My country has nothing against cryptography . I believe her.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
July 24, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
They are still not clearly regulated and defined.
The government's tax institutions is defining then as any other goods , which is just stupid.
They are waiting on the EU regulations to take more action.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
They are quite popular here and they are gaining more ground by the day. People are more interested in bitcoin, they are interested in investing in something that is not controlled by the government. The government now are just focusing on trying to tax the crypto earnings but there is always the threat of people losing their coins to hackers so that is a big problem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 24, 2018, 04:16:34 AM
Here in The Netherlands all crypto get equal attention. Bitcoin is mentioned since it is market leader, but our national news agency also gives the occassional update about several other altcoins, or specific news related to specific events. Our government is doing a lot of research into crypto and blockchain. Also, government is actively implementing blockchain itself into several sections. Obviously there's no need for ICO's and such Smiley. Big international companies are also implementing blockchain, also behind closed doors.

Recently one of our channels had 'the grote crypto show' translated to 'the big crypto show' where all focus went out towards altcoins and their potential. A great way for people new to crypto to get a general sense on what is all happening right now. I believe so far two shows were broadcasted, I assume more will follow Smiley. Crypto is hot here in NL Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
In my country, I cannot say that cryptos are illegal here but the government just shuts their mouths about the problem making it legal. That is the reason why there are no shops or food chains here that accept cryptos as payment. I still hope it will happen soon. It's lucky you're in a country where cryptocurrency has been recognized and done something to secure the welfare of cryptos and its holders
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
In my country, most people treat the crypto currency positively and it is mentioned in 70% of cases in a good light. But all the same, I would like to see the crypto currency more widespread in all countries.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
July 22, 2018, 08:09:17 AM
Here in my country only a few people know Altcoin but they know about Bitcoin because it has a news recently about a group who uses Bitcoin as their front to scam people. we have a few channel for news about digital currency and only a few store who accept Bitcoin as payment so it will take more years before it adopts in my country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
It seems to me that now people should clearly understand that crypto-currencies in different countries are perceived in different ways, for example in Europe, crypto-currencies can be calculated, but in the countries of the East, crypto-currencies are prohibited by law.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
In my country many people know about cryptocurrency, but the popularity I do not see. Mostly cryptocurrency used by young people who produced it uses for payment of goods and services abroad. Also there are about 10 Internet shops in which you can pay using BTC and ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: