Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Country and Cryptos - page 34. (Read 5313 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
In my country with the crypt everything is pretty sad. The government decided to take measures only on taxation, but did not develop a legislative base in relation to the crypt as a whole.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 04:53:54 AM
I'm from Ukraine. In my country, the crypto currency in social news is only spoken in case of raising to new heights or sharp price collapse, and only about Bitcoin. But mining is very popular because the country does not have expensive electricity. You can buy a crypto currency by paying with a credit card. Commissioning for the input-output on average 5-10%
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:48:37 PM
In our country crypto is gaining popularity everyday. More and more people are interested and engaging themselves to crypto. It all started with bitcoin and then later on the people realize that there are other types of cryptos that are worth the attention. Also there are three major sites in my country where you can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
In my country, they don't support bitcoin to advertise but they don't ban it.  They warn people that the crypto was risky because of the price that can easily loose.  Sometimes I heard some news about cryptocurrency and some scam using bitcoin so the name of bitcoin was damaged.  It is good to hear that some actors and reporter on our country was used bitcoin and they promote, also advertise it.
Activity: 115
May 15, 2018, 11:32:03 PM
Here in the Philippines, only around 3% of the population know the stock market compared to the 10-15% in neighboring countries like Indonesia, and Malaysia. As far as crypto is concerned, we have some groups in Facebook about trading and mining but if we average them, they only have around 25-30k members per group. Put them together, they're still less than 100k compared to the 100m population so here in the Philippines, crypto still has a long way to go.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 15, 2018, 11:16:11 PM
My country doesn't even know what crypto is. They have restriction on buying and selling through bank account but still peer to peer buying and selling is common. We have some large mining farms and the only difficulty is in converting the coins to fiat.
Activity: 211
May 15, 2018, 11:02:20 PM
quite sad if discussing this matter, how cryptocurrency in my country? Here the Government prohibits its use for buying and selling. of course with certain considerations finally in removable kind of this memo. though so I'm sure there is time cryptocurrency encountered visibility in the country. with such enormous expectations so that cryptocurrency shows stability and progress is good.
Activity: 434
May 15, 2018, 10:45:35 PM
I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
Very little crypto in my country. Maybe the one who wears crypto in my country is only 10%. The rest is still very laid with the world of crypto and still many who do not believe and think negative about crypto. Even I am still grateful that the Government in my country does not completely ban crypto.
Activity: 644
May 15, 2018, 10:40:37 PM
In my country, the Government still did not give permission about using crypto. And most of their community also likes to work for real. And when asked about their crypto did not know. Many factors the Government of my country banned the bitcoin. Even the Government will ban people access the Bitcoin. Certainly, it seems to be unfair.
Activity: 223
May 15, 2018, 10:25:32 PM
According to this, most people in my country do not know bitcoin. my country, using a currency transactions crypto is forbidden, whatever it is because the government or cryptocurrency transactions are very risky plus there is no law to regulate it if something bad happens some will be responsible. so, in my opinion, there should be some laws about crypto, this step shows that crypto will be very important for life.

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
In my country crypto are not legal and seems like most of our people dont know about cryptocurrency and i think in my country folks are not ready for cryptocurrency cause there is still many poor people and uneducated people here.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
In my country everything is allowed, even many government employees have bitcoins and another crypto currency in their assets. It is bad when it is forbidden by state bodies.
cryptocurrency are allowed in my country, and it is feels great to me.because the government doesn't banned the cryptocurrency so that the cryptocurrency are spreading in my country and still sorround. but even if it is legal they have to regulate and controlled the entering of the cryptocurrency.however, the banks are support the cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
In my country everything is allowed, even many government employees have bitcoins and another crypto currency in their assets. It is bad when it is forbidden by state bodies.
Activity: 21
May 15, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
Cryptocurrency in my country, although, not publicly announced whether it is legal or not, but one thing i noticed is that, if there is any bank account suspected to be an account for cryptocurrency, such might be confiscated
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
I am in Indonesia, and the condition of crypto in Indonesia is still not 100% good because there are still many from the government or other parties who have not approved the existence of crypto in Indonesia, but I still believe in the world of crypto.
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
I live in Russia and there is not a good situation for crypto. Government wants to make more and more taxes for investors and miners.... So that a lot of talanted developers leave Russia and work in more liberal countrues like Switzerland.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
I myself am from Ukraine and we do not have a very common theme, we do not have any promising icons, but we have a very common theme bitcoin, even the children know what it is, many are thinking about investing!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
May 12, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
I'm from India and recently people are taking a lot interest into crypto field but it's not much supported by government and banks yet. These official entities are not yet fully ready to accept cryptos coming up with silly statements every now and then but overall crypto are getting positive responses from public and enthusiasts.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
May 12, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

In my country, when people say cryptocurrency, they are pertaining to bitcoin. Bitcoin is popular word in my country. Many are also investing in bitcoin and gaining profit as well. Local news in my country doesnt actually put emphasis on bitcoin but ther are negative issues about it, they immediately air them.
Activity: 226
May 12, 2018, 06:03:47 AM
In my country with the cryptocurrency everything is bad. The government decided to take taxation of this, but they did not develop a normative base in relation to the crypt at all.
Pages:
Jump to: