Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Country and Cryptos - page 38. (Read 5313 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
I come from China and my country is neutral on encryption. We all know that last September my country issued a ban on ICO in the standard encryption market. In that week, many people lost 80% of my assets. Fortunately, I had persisted in the recovery of propare in December last year. What I want to say is that many people in our country are still interested in investment passwords.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
May 04, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
In my country, the government and the media have always emphasized scams and bubbles in the encryption market. Which blind investors are protected through a total ban on transactions.

Every country is afraid of bitcoin and in my country the main banks are warning the clients to not use/purchase or sell bitcoin/crypto because it is dangerous, its not managed from them and they can't guarantee that if there happens any scam or if you lose money they can't give the money back to you.
In one side they are right, at the other side the government is very hungry for money and they will try with any force they have to get money from the money that we earn online.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 09:55:15 AM
in my country the crypto currency and especially the ICO want to take control of the state in the person of the national bank of the country, while this is all at the stage of conversations, and before the bill is passed there will be a lot of time, it is necessary to be ready and prepare the workarounds)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
the government has not yet decided how to treat crypto-currencies. Today they say that bitcoin is a bubble and it is about to burst, and tomorrow they say that it is necessary to create a national crypto currency.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 11:17:28 PM
In my country, the government and the media have always emphasized scams and bubbles in the encryption market. Which blind investors are protected through a total ban on transactions.
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 11:02:37 PM
In my country, do not legalize the use of crypto. However, the government also does not obstruct and not eradicate those who use crypto. They just issue a ban. The development of crypto use in my country is now increasing sharply. As I know, the use of crypto in my country is still in a positive way, most of them doing crypto in trading and ICO. All that they do solely to be able to earn a later income to meet daily needs.
Activity: 102
May 03, 2018, 09:59:02 PM
In my country, although the government has banned cryptocurrency transactions, it has protected some irrational investors. However, many people still regard it as a tool for getting rich quickly. It also breeds many scams.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
in my country a lot of crypto enthusiasts, especially after the phenomenon of rising bitcoin prices drastically. but the government's response remains the same. the government still has not approved bitcoin.
Activity: 144
May 03, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
In my country, the government has already developed legislation to regulate the cryptocurrency, but it turned out to be underdeveloped. Amendments and explanations are now being introduced into the draft law, which will come into force in September this year. I hope that this legislation will not have a significant negative impact on the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 241
May 03, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
everything in our country is very bad. the government, unfortunately, has not yet recognized the cryptocurrency allowed officially. therefore, many people who are engaged in cryptocurrencies can not openly trade.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 02:37:17 AM
The cryptos in my country.
First, I talk about the government, they still don't legalize the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This condition leads the mindset of the society think that cryptocurrency is something illegal. So, all people that involve in cryptocurrency mean that they do illegal things.
The mindset of the society in my country mostly still think of the negative news of the cryptocurrency that is used as the transaction of illegal payment (terrorism), money laundry). It leads the people to avoid.
However, I'm sure that many people also in my country that actually involve in the cryptocurrency, moreover, the numbers are now growing bigger.
Activity: 36
April 30, 2018, 02:30:29 AM
Presently in my country Crypto currencies are not banned, and not legalized also. Government working on its betterment. Most of the people does not know about Cryptos. But people slowly started trading in Crypto Market. Slowly Crypto market is growing in my country.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
April 28, 2018, 08:18:03 PM
In my country the goverment is againt crypto and they have made some ridicouus law where you need to pay insane taxes not only for your gains but also for your volume. A lot of people protested against it.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
April 28, 2018, 08:14:49 PM
Roskomnadzor in the pursuit of telegrams banned 18 million addresses, violating the work of many other sites of organizations in the country and even its address. So they tried that the head of the department was dismissed. And still the telegram works  Grin  Soon they will undertake to ban exchanges so that people do not have access to crypto ... How to live further ... Undecided
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
My country is crypto neutral. People have heard about cryptos, but normally they are afraid to get involved because they don´t really understand the underlying technology.
Currently only a few Crypto countries are popular, in my country too, people do not dare invest in Crypto and the number of people know this little market. They are not widely available. The government has not managed the encryption in our country.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
April 28, 2018, 01:15:07 PM
In my country, the government has not adopted a law on the crypto currency. But I hope that soon this issue will be resolved positively. I believe in the crypto currency.
Activity: 197
April 28, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
the existence and reality of crypto and Bitcoin has indeed become a discussion in Indonesia, despite its benefits, but nonetheless the Government policy not to allow the bitcoin as sell transaction tools or buy, of course with some reason.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
a country in which everyone wants to control and know. constant fears about limitations. legalization would allow to develop and multiply. The people themselves are able to choose which crypt to buy, to risk and to invest.
Activity: 7
April 28, 2018, 12:09:44 PM
My country is crypto neutral. People have heard about cryptos, but normally they are afraid to get involved because they don´t really understand the underlying technology.
Activity: 80
April 27, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
in one of the laws of my country, each transaction is intended to be paid, or other obligations that must be fulfilled with money, or other financial transactions conducted in Indonesia are required to use the Rupiah. "This means cryptocurrency including Bitcoin is not recognized so it is prohibited to be used as a means of payment in Indonesia."
Pages:
Jump to: