Pages:
Author

Topic: Your economic outlook and your life for 2021 poll - page 6. (Read 646 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Financially, the pandemic didn't affect me at all. I'm a front liner (not a medical front liner)  the line of business where I'm currently working is logistics/delivery and there's no way we are suspending our operations (even at the worst situation of the pandemic) because we are the biggest distributor of the mainstream essential goods like coffee, cereals and milk in our local region. Though I can work from home, but it's inevitable not to visit the supply chain warehouse, so I still need to go out twice or thrice a week to physically check the stocks and their conditions to document a weekly and monthly reports of inventory and quality control.
So, I'm one of those few lucky people who didn't lose their jobs and main source of income.

In this dire situation, many people are learning a lot of valuable thing. One of these is the importance of essentials than luxury.
In a post apocalyptic scene, water is more expensive than diamonds. And, something to look forward to in 2021 is Diversifying my investment in Bitcoin and some for agriculture.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
COVID-19 has destroyed many small business, with the bigger businesses taking their share of the economic pie. I believe many people lost jobs, but some are doing OK.

Curious, as Bitcoiners, how did the COVID-19 pandemic affect your financial situation, and what is your outlook for 2021?

I believe in a positive outlook for 2021. The corona pandemic in 2020 is horrible with every country around the world hurting, but humans are resilient. With a vaccine for most people likely be available in the next year I think we will see growth picking up again. Many colleagues I spoke with are holding back on crucial investments for month now, but this can't happen indefinitely. I am pretty sure consumption and investments will pick up again in 2021.
I am quite interested to see this poll after 100 votes.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
COVID-19 has destroyed many small business, with the bigger businesses taking their share of the economic pie. I believe many people lost jobs, but some are doing OK.

Curious, as Bitcoiners, how did the COVID-19 pandemic affect your financial situation, and what is your outlook for 2021?
Pages:
Jump to: