Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Fav Coin Till End Of December? - page 4. (Read 1102 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 255
September 09, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Ethereum was one of my favourite coins so far. but I don't know why this coin price falling like this. today ethereum price is only $199 and a lot of crypto trader talking that it would dump more. I am holding a big amount of ethereum and Now I am really scared. I am trying to move another coin and I found Pundi x. I hope holding this coin and getting airdrop coin would be a good decision.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:30:00 AM
It is not really my favorite but it is the coin that I mostly like other than BTC is Credit coin (CS) cause credits has a good value and you will earn big from that coin like that you earn in BTC and ETH. I also like the bounty manager of the credit cause he is so kindly and he is doing his task very well. That is why I like the bounty manager of the Credits not like in the other bounty manager that I have join they are not kind to the members of their bounty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:35:21 AM
I can confidently say that my favorite coin until the end of 2019 will be Coinvest, as its growth (x 10-100) is inevitable.
Activity: 294
September 10, 2018, 12:10:25 AM
for now I still like old coins to be in portfolios, some of those assets are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, stellar and doge. but there are also some other alts like bnb, cnd, omg and ont that I hold to be a valuable asset in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
September 06, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
It's extremely hard picking a favourite coin under the current market condition, not due to the absence of bulls, but rather, the excess of dirt-cheap opportunities to buy into. However, ETH, NEO, LTC, NANO, and ADA are my top five picks for the year
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 04, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
any fav coins till the end of DECEMBER....  shorts could get hammered soon....

which coins do you take a fancy for here??
My most favourite coins till end of December are Bitcoin, Etherium, Neo, Cardano, Monero and Litecoin. I will hold this all coins at the end of 2018 and I will add some more coins on my portfolio.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
September 04, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

i will still look forward for the good price of bitcoin in the market we are just in the beginning of ber months december is too far there are lots of things to happen like what last year.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
I've got 2 coins I'm very excited about and sure that they will do good until December. Lisk with SDK release and NEO with lot's of great updates and support from Chinese goverment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
I prefer NEO than Ethereum and bitcoin. I think neo prices are relatively stable. It is rare for neo to experience price fluctuations until they fall like what happened to Ethereum and Bitcoin. The transaction speed is very fast, it doesn't even require a fee if you pass a certain wallet. In addition, every coin that uses the neo platform will usually be a big success. Therefore I prefer NEO in 2018.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
September 04, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
Well I go for ethereum it will mooning in December and of course bitcoin will mooning as well, so choose one of them good to hold until December.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

I will go with bitcoin and ethereum as this has a solid foundation on their currency and also I'm monitoring the progress of OMX, XYO as this could be a potential project for this year 2018.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 04, 2018, 08:03:37 AM
Everyone has their own favorite coin so if you as like this I think you'll get tons of suggestions. LOL. You only should ask if there is any good cryptocurrency to hold till the end of this year, although number of suggestions will also really large but still better than favorite coin. LOL. For me, I choose ETH.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 04, 2018, 07:58:23 AM
I think stellar is the best platform fully functional right now.. but the market is highly speculative and illogical
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 07:38:19 AM
I would say Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Bitcoin will bounce back hard like what happened last year bu December. And as what we know being the strongest contender of Bitcoin, Ethereum will follow as and will surely pump. Then theres ripple the most criticized currency that can blow up like what happened last year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
I am holding Bitcoin, ethereum and Neo along with Zilliqa because its mainnet is to be launched on January 2019 so the chances are high its value will increase. It's better to stick with mainstream cryptocurrency for stable profit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
September 04, 2018, 06:26:48 AM
litecoin, low in price now so good opotunity to make some good gains on it with not that high of a risk
I will still go with Bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin is the only coin that has been surviving critical and harsh market situation as well as the intervention of many governments and whales as a result of which it was not allowed to grow with the pace with which it would have grown otherwise.

And even still this coins is ruling the market which shows the strength of Bitcoin. This is my long term plan and sticking to the long term plan eventually pay off and give away the money one intends to make upon one’s entry in the market.
Activity: 59
September 04, 2018, 04:12:37 AM
Definitely Bitcoin,  other altcoins will probably make you more profit but bitcoin is your safest bet. If you’re looking at alrcoins than I personally like Spectrecoin,Ark and Nuls.
Activity: 90
September 04, 2018, 04:05:04 AM
My favorite coin is bitcoin. In the market downturn last month, I have dumped all the altcoin money into Bitcoin and USDT! I hope that Bitcoin will bring me considerable profits this year!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 04, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
unfortunately at times like this only bitcoin is a good option to consider and has the least risk. of course there are coins like AU that get 6000% pumps in one day which can also be good for that day but the risk is still higher.

the reason why i say bitcoin is not just because i am a BitcoinHodler but it is because right now bitcoin can go in either direction and each direction can end up with altcoins getting dumped. a big rise or a big fall in bitcoin price can do the same!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 03:29:41 AM
then BTC will rise steeply until then but some rare quality subcool varieties need to be noted that it may be useful to be careful in the medium term.
Pages:
Jump to: