Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite alcohol? - page 18. (Read 33663 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 06, 2017, 07:05:15 PM
I really like Tequila hahha
But here in Brazil the most popular is bear!
Activity: 462
February 06, 2017, 03:34:45 PM
I like red wine
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
February 06, 2017, 02:40:21 PM
Beer is by far my favorite alcoholic drink. Next is a good red wine. But I don't like to drink either of those by themselves. I find that they add really nice flavor to steaks and other grilled meats. So I always drink while I eat. Other than that I don't really drink alcohol.
Activity: 121
February 06, 2017, 12:24:11 PM
I don't drink, but I like the wine and baileys.  I think that it's not good not to drink but it's not good to drink very much either.
How to make a choice if you do not like vodka, but she quickly leaves the body, and the wine delicious, but the yield is much longer. It is true if you drink a little wine, then its effect on the body is very positive. I like Vermouth.

Alcohol in small amounts has a positive effect on the body. The main thing to know the measure. I also prefer wine. Especially white
True story. But how much is "small amounts"?) For one person, it is a wineglass, for another, it is a bottle of wine. I am joking)) Of course, everyone should know when to stop) As for me, I don't like to drink alcohol. There is only one beverage that I am enjoying of - beer)

You're right. The main thing is not to drink more than the amount that the body no harm.
I also love beer. Especially bright
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 06, 2017, 10:12:44 AM
I don't drink, but I like the wine and baileys.  I think that it's not good not to drink but it's not good to drink very much either.
How to make a choice if you do not like vodka, but she quickly leaves the body, and the wine delicious, but the yield is much longer. It is true if you drink a little wine, then its effect on the body is very positive. I like Vermouth.

Alcohol in small amounts has a positive effect on the body. The main thing to know the measure. I also prefer wine. Especially white
True story. But how much is "small amounts"?) For one person, it is a wineglass, for another, it is a bottle of wine. I am joking)) Of course, everyone should know when to stop) As for me, I don't like to drink alcohol. There is only one beverage that I am enjoying of - beer)
Activity: 128
M. PD&S
February 06, 2017, 06:56:46 AM
Burbon 4R
Activity: 140
January 29, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
January 29, 2017, 06:42:33 AM
I like any creamy achohol in the family of Baileys and Amaroula...Vodka is ok for me too
Activity: 168
January 29, 2017, 05:08:38 AM
Activity: 240
January 29, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
Bloody Mary, Moscow Mule, and Tequila, just to be healthy  Cheesy
But sometimes I prefer a good and classic "lager beer".
I do not drink beer, but I do want to drink very tasty homemade beer is not passed through the filter. There are craftsmen who have learned to do well and this beer is much healthier and tastier than what is produced in factories.
Activity: 179
January 29, 2017, 03:16:53 AM
There is a very good recipe for a weak alcoholic beverage with your hands: you take a plastic bottle and pour into it fresh birch or maple syrup, and add to a handful of raisins. Is closed and the pantry for a few weeks. After that, we get a very good drink.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
January 07, 2017, 03:35:05 PM
Bloody Mary, Moscow Mule, and Tequila, just to be healthy  Cheesy
But sometimes I prefer a good and classic "lager beer".
Activity: 5
January 07, 2017, 03:28:18 PM
my favourite alcohol is rum.my favourite brand of it is old monk .it is the  best in its class .it rules the world and it is awesome.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 07, 2017, 02:17:14 PM
Activity: 4
January 07, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
My favorite is alcohol baileys and Hennessy
Activity: 4
January 07, 2017, 12:04:20 PM
I do not drink alcohol, I prefer a soft drink, pepsi or coca cola Etc

really ?? yeah I also prefer soft drink  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 07, 2017, 07:47:14 AM
My favorite alcohol is FAXE and Smirnoff Ice
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
January 06, 2017, 08:00:24 PM
Loving the xoxo that I got as gift for Christmas! Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
January 06, 2017, 02:17:34 PM
I would say Vodka because I hate alcohol flavors.
Activity: 6
January 06, 2017, 11:54:31 AM
I do not drink alcohol, I prefer a soft drink, pepsi or coca cola Etc
Pages:
Jump to: