Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Your Favorite Crypto-Coins - Mine, Buy and Pump -- - page 3. (Read 3925 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I am currently seeing a rotation from IFC and into ADT on Cryptsy.  I would expect IFC to show continued weakness and to go lower for the next few weeks until ADT goes up and people book their profits and rotate back into IFC and perhaps a few other newer Coins.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

Sweet coin man.  I can't wait to trade it on an exchange.  Looks like you and Shakezula did a great job. 

I got kicked off Cryptsy so instead of logging back on with my cellphone I'm going to bed.  That conversation was getting interesting but I don't wanna be up all night again. 

Take care, bro!

alright brother, you do the same. thanks for the well wishes. g'nite
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Sweet coin man.  I can't wait to trade it on an exchange.  Looks like you and Shakezula did a great job. 

I got kicked off Cryptsy so instead of logging back on with my cellphone I'm going to bed.  That conversation was getting interesting but I don't wanna be up all night again. 

Take care, bro!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
In the ever growing market and new industry of Crypto Coins it's getting harder and harder to find new coins which one can mine just-in-time or buy Cryptos which have been recently listed on various exchanges before they pop.

I've seen people recently complaining that they didn't have enough notice to mine alt-coins like Androids while others had heard about it and mined it for weeks and made a killing when it was just listed on Cryptsy.

There is obviously a communication breakdown and that will continue to worsen as this market gets larger and many more participants enter. 

I suggest we all list coins we like in one thread, such as this one, where we can learn from each other and stay on top of the latest developments.

Another important issue with Cryptos is to discuss the investment side of it.  Which coins do you like as a long term buy and hold as opposed to a quick flip, or the classic Pump and Dump?

Share any insider tips you may be hearing regarding an upcoming launch or pump and let's help each other find, mine and invest in the best coins while there is still time before we get flooded with millions of noobs (such as myself, lol) at which point it will become infinitely more complex to get in on a Crypto just-in-time.

So let's stay ahead of the curve by helping each other out!

Good luck to everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: