Pages:
Author

Topic: your favorite Exchange (without KYC/Verification) - page 10. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
There are very good potential exchange like
bittrex
cryptopia
kucoin and poloniex. They have very good potentials and they are also very reliable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
here is a lot of Exchange sites,
i want lists of exchanges - where i can trade and withdraw tokens without KYC.

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

plz help me to make big list for traders.

Hitbtc is one the good example of exchange that you can use without KYC. As a first time to trade I've used hitbtc since the the token that I been recieved from a bounty campaign are listed on that exchange. So I started to deposit my token on that exchange and fortunately there's nothing problem that I've been encountered then after I preferred to sell my token to get btc and then I proceed to transferring btc to my crytpo wallet. And That's all !!

So that is my first used of exchange. "hitbtc"
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
My favourite exchange is Cryptopia as they have many hidden gems listed in the exchange. Binance has high withdrawal limit but most of the altcoins are overpriced compared to the one in Cryptopia. Both exchanges do not require KYC/Verification if you are not withdrawing more than NZ$5000 from Cryptopia or 2 BTC from Binance daily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Exchanges that do not require kyc verification like cryptopia is not popular much and not good, I think binance is the best exchange though there is withdrawal limit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

HI did you try IDEX? it seems that this exchange is working good up to now, and there are thousands of users in this exchange market, usually ERC 20 based tokens are easily to be traded in this site., try to check them out, if you would be satisfied in their rules and terms. Also, as you can see, the volumes of transactions in this exchange is pretty, like the others, so i would suggest to check it.

HITBTC is bad shot for me, i dont like it, ive read some feedbacks that this is not the best exchange.

dude of course
all of them is ERC 20 because that decentralized exchange of ethereum token.
no need KYC of that ,

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

u can use binance exchange ,
for NON kyc user have a limit about 2BTC
its enough for me
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

HI did you try IDEX? it seems that this exchange is working good up to now, and there are thousands of users in this exchange market, usually ERC 20 based tokens are easily to be traded in this site., try to check them out, if you would be satisfied in their rules and terms. Also, as you can see, the volumes of transactions in this exchange is pretty, like the others, so i would suggest to check it.

HITBTC is bad shot for me, i dont like it, ive read some feedbacks that this is not the best exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
There are many where u dont need KYC if the withdrawable amount is not higher to 2-3 btc value in a day or week. u can very well trade on Crytopia, Gate.io, Bittrex, Bitfinex, wex.nz, hotbit, Kucoin. All these are centralized exchanges where u can open and trade without KYC being compulsory.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

Pages:
Jump to: