Pages:
Author

Topic: your favorite Exchange (without KYC/Verification) - page 3. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
The favorite exchanges without KYC that I always use and are very easy to transact are HITBC and PANCAKESWAP,
especially pancakeswap, very easy to use because it can be directly connected with other wallet accounts such as TrustWallet (TWT), etc.
Purchases, deposits, and sales are very, very easy to use even for ordinary people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
There are many exchanges which you can use without kyc but there is Withdraw and deposit limit for without kyc users. You can use Binance without KYC but you can withdraw only 1 BTC daily from without kyced account.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
here is a lot of Exchange sites,
i want lists of exchanges - where i can trade and withdraw tokens without KYC.

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

plz help me to make big list for traders.

Binance exchange is the right choice, because Binance exchange has a lot of coin and high volume, then you don't need to do kyc to withdraw, so it will make easier for you to trading on Binance exchange and in my opinion Binance exchange is the best exchange right now, so you don't need to use another exchange if you are already using Binance exchange.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
bithumb, binance, mxc pro good for small amount withdraw without any kyc hustle, what i hate most is some cunning exchange that wont let you know at the very beginning that kyc is mandatory, only when you have deposited, transact and ready to trade will the option of a compulsory kyc emerged, that happened to me with gate.io and i didn't like it one bit, i was forced to do kyc in other for me to withdraw my small fund, not nice.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

Sorry but i don't wanna trade in Exchange that ask no KYC because this is risky and most of them turns to be a questionable exchange nowadays.

Most of the countries are requiring KYC for every cents that has been circling their country so having no KYC validation will surely be a riskier than having that.
I think kraken its pretty good.

Theres so many good exchange right now which is like Binance, bittrex or huobi.

I think you can WD without KYC, but if you want to increase your limit then you need to do the KYC.
Yes, Limits is what this cost.

if you are small trader then Let KYC be gone but if you are having large ? then you'll be safe.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I am also a user of many exchanges, and for the most part I am satisfied with the quality of the exchanges. Depending on the purpose of trading, I still feel there are many brokers that offer quite good quality. I don't know if they still maintain this now, but in the past it was one of the brokers with service fees that I found very cheap Smiley https://exmarkets.com/
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
I think kraken its pretty good.

Theres so many good exchange right now which is like Binance, bittrex or huobi.

I think you can WD without KYC, but if you want to increase your limit then you need to do the KYC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Cryptopia is gone, Hitbtc is buggy and the most popular centralized exchange is binance. Binance have consistently delivers for it's customers and investors. Hacking is a major problem faced by every centralized exchange. Binance have survived a devastating hack and result of it's survival were growth and expansion into  AMM market!. Kucoin is anothe reliable exchange!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia
-
I think Binance exchange is the right choice, because Binance exchange does not require KYC to make withdrawals and of course Binance exchange is one of the largest exchanges at the moment, so it is very easy for you to trading on Binance exchange (buy or sell) and besides that trading fees on Binance exchange is also very low, so you can get the maximum profit from trading on Binance exchange.

I admit that Binance exchange is the best for crypto trading, besides there is no need for KYC verification to trade on Binance. Binance's features
are also very complete, it makes it easy for us as users to trade. It's no wonder Binance is the best exchange until now. Although Binance is
the best exchange with a very good security system. This doesn't mean that we can store all our coins on Binance, because it's too risky to store
all our coins on exchanges anyway. My advice is only to save coins on exchanges which we will use for trading only, the rest can be stored in our
personal wallets.

I have seen that the OP is still active in the forum. So by now, cryptopia will not be on his list anymore. But in addition with Binance, I can also recommend kucoin as they have no KYC requirements up to 5btc daily withdrawal limit, which is actually higher than Binance. But with binance, they have what you call SAFU, which is an insurance type thing. This will secure your funds in case something happens, which is a very good feature I believe.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

https://cryptogeek.info/en/compare Link to the comparison tool of the cryptocurrency exchange, here you can select the criterion "Verification is not required".
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
beside decentrallized exchange such as uniswap and pancakeswap
i think if we trade or withdrwal on MXC exchange we don't need to submit our KYC
and this exchange known as a good exchange too
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
There is the Kuna exchange, on it you can trade without KYC, as well as withdraw your funds to fiat, used it many times, especially important for the CIS countries.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

I think Binance exchange is the right choice, because Binance exchange does not require KYC to make withdrawals and of course Binance exchange is one of the largest exchanges at the moment, so it is very easy for you to trading on Binance exchange (buy or sell) and besides that trading fees on Binance exchange is also very low, so you can get the maximum profit from trading on Binance exchange.

I admit that Binance exchange is the best for crypto trading, besides there is no need for KYC verification to trade on Binance. Binance's features
are also very complete, it makes it easy for us as users to trade. It's no wonder Binance is the best exchange until now. Although Binance is
the best exchange with a very good security system. This doesn't mean that we can store all our coins on Binance, because it's too risky to store
all our coins on exchanges anyway. My advice is only to save coins on exchanges which we will use for trading only, the rest can be stored in our
personal wallets.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia
.plz help me to make big list for traders.
binance is still my favorite exchange...

Even though Binance requires KYC verification but Binance doesn't really tighten those rule, To date, I haven't completed KYC verification on Binance, but my trading and withdrawals are still smooth there. besides that kucoin and probit also still allow traders who trade on their exchanges without having to complete KYC verification.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Bian good
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 337
Merit: 22
Official support of exchange BitFex.trade
Crypto Exchange BitFex (https://BitFex.trade) don't need KYC verification for trading and withdrawals.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL

i know
1-  HitBTC
2 - Cryptopia

HitBTC has too many victims. Consider carefully about this. It is better to look to Binance, Huobi, Okex, or even decentralized exchanges like IDEX and DDEX. because it all meets your expectations. Depending on the transaction volume to select it accordingly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
that exchange should not be trusted. because those exchange cannot support you if you have a problem with your transaction. I think you should participate in exchange that requires KYC and they will definitely be a good exchange. such as Binance, Coinbase, Huobi, ... they always try to protect the traders of exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: