Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 11. (Read 7304 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 13, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
Personally I am waiting for Mainframe to invest. I have read about them and the team behind the project and it is a very interesting project. In the future I have invested in projects like Dock and MedicalChain.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 03:45:23 PM
Telegram ICO is a good One, but i heard that the presale just open for a selected people which is based on this site https://icodrops.com/telegram-ico-ton/ it's written that there is just 85 people invest in presale and raised more than 800 mln usd. So i hope there will be a chance to invest for ordinary people
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
In last time i heard some about abyss. I am new in ico but this project look really promissing. I recommend you check this too.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 13, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
to find out the good ICOs, you can access some rating ICO websites such as ICOdrop or ICObench. with high quality posts, they will help you give right choices
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.
I would like to recommend Thrive project which reached 84% after 4 days public sale and an important information is possible THRT Coin will soon be trade in Binance, i think this is the best ICO on March.
Information about Thrive project:
- The Thrive Labs Team is launching a revolutionary Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace that breaks up Google’s AdWords monopoly.
- Thrive is a Blockchain based Marketplace to BUY and SELL Advertising at very low fees. People get PAID for data sharing and for reviewing the quality of each website in the ecosystem. YOU are finally taking back the control of the internet.
Activity: 31
March 13, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
Đăng ký tại https://marineco.in/ico và làm theo yêu cầu bạn sẽ có 450.000 MTC miễn phí tương đương 20 đô và tương lai có thể nhân lên nhiều lần đấy  . Các bạn hãy tìm hiểu một tý về  Marinecoin vì sức hút của họ rất là lớn . Họ đang dành tặng 20.000 người khi họ tiếp cận sớm nhất đến với Marinecoin , chỉ cần làm nhiệm vụ các bạn sẽ được MTC . Ngon không nào vậy hãy tận hưỡng niềm vui đó cùng với Marinecoin trong thời gian sắp tới đi bởi vì tôi tin chắc giá MTC sẽ lên kinh khủng trong năm 2018 này . Các bạn hãy tìm hiểu tại đây thông tin về Marinecoin nhé : https://marineco.in/
Activity: 126
March 13, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
I like coins with already community products for example cosplay token, they have already million community of cosplay worldwide and just adding coin to their system, so this coins will be used and have big chance to increase in value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
https://gpcc.io/en/

Global Protected Crypto Copyright (GPCC) offers a decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of copyrighted work for authors and other creative individuals.
Meanwhile also providing possibilities for selling this work at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns, enabling them to create new original work.

Very interesting ICO!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 13, 2018, 08:41:48 AM
It is not easy to find the good one.
I had the opportunity into ENDOR private sale but skipped it.
Instead I joined morpheuslabs ICO, which should be promising.
Activity: 56
March 13, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
Safinus will be the hottest ICO in spring 2018. I’m sure this project will be very successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 13, 2018, 02:00:43 AM
My most favorite ICO on going right now is the one in my signature which is ODEM. ODEM is launching the first educational market place in top of the blockchain. The platform connects students, educators, and service providers where, together, they develop and engage in personal and group, in-person educational programs. - https://odem.io/what-is-odem/
Activity: 266
March 13, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

The crypto money market is so intense that you are amazed at what you will do. constantly new developments become the most logical in them ico. my favorite ico sether
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
As everyone promoting their signature, then better introduce to you ENKIDU, Enkidu offers a global collaboration platform where individuals can find like-minded collaborators - designers, engineers, developers, creators,  e-commerce experts, content writers, small ticket investors and even coffee brewers. All of this on a public platform with each individual carrying a rating. Do research to be amazed on this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 04:53:27 PM
For me, for the moment, one of the best ICO's is the Dragon Coin. You can see the link in my signature below. In addition, that this is a promising project, so it also collected a lot of money on ICO (about $320 000 000). The ratings are also very good from many analysts. You can study the project yourself and make a decision. This is just my personal opinion.
Activity: 224
March 12, 2018, 01:45:49 PM
kindly look into this ico Kepler technologies
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.
Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
Activity: 4
March 12, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
the coin that i perfer that will have good future
is mtc the because mtc have agreat team and they know what to do to make good coin
and can be transferd in 10 seconds
and you can get free 450.0000 mtc
they have a good community and good team
the coin will be good in future
from this link
marineco.in
ihope you register its a good coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 06:44:37 PM
My favorite ICO's right now are Earth,mobilink,Utemis,Belugapay,Casper API, Vinchain,Orbis,Miralab,Sapien,Bitcar,StealthCrypto, Dbrain,Europeanbank i want them all i hope they will reach hard cap until the end of ico.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 11, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

If talking about the favorite ICO problem is of course I prefer Fras Coin. The reason, the project launched an online taxi program, so this program can be perceived benefits by the general public.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

I believe in upcoming ICO/ project because they want to solve the problem of mass adoption by bringing in the masses into crypto with the 1st arbitrage exchange by leveling the price volatility that keeps so many scared people out of the market. The principal visionary has 30 years design experience and the CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: