Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 8. (Read 7257 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
My favorite is Jibrel Network because of its cleae vision and new-edge tech. Most of the ICOs are ambiguous in describing their vision and talk bla-bla about future. But Jibrel Network is not like them and built a great wallet.
Activity: 119
April 24, 2018, 05:44:47 PM
My favorite right now is hashcard.io
Hashcard.io drives to revolutionize the use of debit and credit card. With hashcard you can withdraw your bitcoin, ethereum and 25+ altcoins as fiat or use it for payment of goods and services at the mall or at any other point of sale.
 The success of this project will further move us closer to real world adoption of crypto.
Activity: 43
April 24, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
My favorite upcominging ICO is Photochain. Photochain is a true blockchain based business model that, for the first time, enables any contributor to have full control over licensing and trading of their digital images. This is very anticipated and have big potential in the nearest future.
Activity: 146
April 24, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
Lendingblock is apparently very promising ICO. Good idea, small hardcap, working MVP and short roadmap. Lately it has good support from the bloggers and rating websites. Some financial funds already invested well in it as well. This is the type of ICOs which I am looking for when analyze where to invest

Agree with you! I also like you are analyzing ICO! In my opinion at the moment there are several interesting projects around which there is no strong sensation, small hardcap and good teams: Merculet, Lendingblock, Unibright, Shivom
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
In my view, for Ico, I still do not find that I am very sure but for now very much Ico is released and has a high potential to invest and this will support many big investors to also plunge in kripto.dan also ICO Project offers many opportunities for us. The ICO platform needs to offer a stronger project to investors to invest.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
Lendingblock is apparently very promising ICO. Good idea, small hardcap, working MVP and short roadmap. Lately it has good support from the bloggers and rating websites. Some financial funds already invested well in it as well. This is the type of ICOs which I am looking for when analyze where to invest
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 06:13:17 AM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

You could look into Productivist. Their pre-ICO is starting in 9 days.
Activity: 16
April 21, 2018, 06:04:54 AM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.
Activity: 121
April 19, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
My favourite ongoing/upcoming ICO would have to be Shivom. It's a very ambitious ICO where the developers are trying to create a hybrid centralised/decentralised exchange.
Activity: 146
April 19, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
I like the project Landingblock and Mercure. I think that they have a great future. The price for ICO is very low and after the release on the stock exchange will grow!
Activity: 107
April 19, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
My favourite Usevice project he already comes to an end, there was a week. They have collected enough to realize the ideas. They have collected in themselves everything that is connected with the car.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
Dear friends, I have been focusing on a great ICO project recently and deserve your attention. The most promising free money item in 2018 - Marinecoín. You can follow the official website and get guidance. As long as you work step by step, you will be able to reach 20.000 .MTC.. If you are busy, you can buy .MTC. directly from our great exchange.I think you should sign Marinecoíns. If the project is successful, it can help you with even 100 dollars in money. Some of you may know because it started to develop in 2013. This project is a machine for machine payment networks. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. One of the things that made me think this is the best,  just do some tasks for them and you can get your token.Have you ever heard of seacoin? It has been developed since 2013 and remains one of the most promising projects. You just need to register to get 20.000 tokens for free. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly. You can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. Please join us to get free tokensIn my opinion, there are a lot of ICOs that need to invest, but after a long day of research, I discovered seacoins. I registered and received 20.000 free and still is. Why didn’t you get your own free tag today? The application only took you a few minutes and then you will become a participant in the community. Join Now Be the First to Get a Free Cointime dilution technologyLet’s take a look at three features of Marinecoín: - Fast blockchain. Marinecoín normal blockchain is five times faster than Bitcoin. In the busy time, Marinecoín. Running speed can be increased by 100 times. - Low cost Many other blockchains When the network load brings a lot of trouble to their users, the transfer fee will increase dramatically. The Marinecoín fast network is almost zero cost and instantly confirmed. This is a guarantee for the customer, allowing the user to feel comfortable using the money transfer funds. - Anti-stress network.As a beginner, we often encounter many free coin items, but there are not many real projects. I recently encountered a very good project: Marinecoín - Internet of Things (IoT) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Payment System It is fast and transaction costs are low. Its characteristics are very prominent. No matter how large the system is, MARINECOIN is a safe and reliable environmental protection system. The entire verification system consumes only one light energy. We are now advocating environmental protection, so this project has great potential. If you are interested, you can visit our official website: https://marineco.ín/
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
April 17, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
You won't get any serious answers here just by asking that simple question.
Most people who'll answer here will be biased towards the signature/bounty campaign they joined.
They'll promote it as much as they can, that's for sure.  Grin
If you really wanted to invest and would not want to loose all of it in the long run, I suggest you do your own research.
If you're too lazy to do it and would just want to rely on bias answers, then I think you would be better off not getting into investments on any ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2018, 03:53:05 AM
If you ask about our favourite ICO I think we must say project that we help or promote in signature campaign. Because I think this is a good project and the chance of success is high. Because we must support the project that we join, because with this sticker or signature, we automatically being like their ambassador to support the program
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
My favourite upcoming ICO is of the decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Streamity - https://streamity.org/en, the 2nd phase of which starts in 1 day! At the pre-sale stage and the first stage of the ICO, $ 4.2 million was collected!
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
April 15, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
My favorite upcoming ICO it Asura. Because the game industry is growing very quickly. Millions of people watch the game streams and watch the tournaments. The project supports by Neo and Twitch. And they have a not very big hardcap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:24:55 AM
I invested in NagriCoin. I think this is the best long term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
At the moment there are a lot of interesting projects. I like the project in which I participate. This project is the Databroker. I think that he has very good prospects.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
At the moment I most like the project that I have in the signature. A reliable project related to real business, I think it will be very profitable. It seems to me that in the near future such projects will gain popularity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 13, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
It seems to me that I already spoke about the IAME project, I'm not saying that you need to participate in this project. Just read about the project, maybe you'll like it just like me, it's really a very interesting project, which today is needed by the community and people in general
Pages:
Jump to: