Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 24. (Read 7304 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 25, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
Personally, it's CrowdGenie for me. Blockchain tech is downright applicable to p2p lending, yet it hasn't been realized. Powered by an already working platform, CrowdGenie has the potential to be big in this p2p SME-lending industry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 03:44:10 AM
My favourite ongoing ICO is the one I am running the signature campaign now: https://web.enlte.com One of the best bounty campaigns you can think of. There are lots of interesting aspects of the campaign that i so love. They have an android wallet which you can download on your phone and you are paid for that. The wallet is mineable, that's it mine more coins for you everyday to your wallet. You can also do the following campaigns: facebook, twitter,telegram, blog/article and translation campaigns and earn tokens at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 24, 2018, 11:39:07 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

Let us be real, you cannot get very objective suggestions here. The best that you have to do is to research more on the ICOs that are being promoted here. So let me have my suggestion also. Apparently, I will give you the best ICO for now as far as my assessment is concerned. Altair VR has been doing their business way before they decided to incorporate their expertise with the new blockchain technology. For at least seven years, they have already provided good knowledge and information to at least half a million children. Altair has already proven something as a VR encyclopedia.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 24, 2018, 11:19:04 PM
My personal upcoming ICO is cardstack.
Although I am promoting them which is because I believe in the project and the team.
Cardstack is a unifying layer for decentralized applications
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
I suggest you examine Vestarin. The project is very nice and has potential. During the Pre-ico period, they have collected 3000 ETH so far. Also the pre-ico ends after 3 days.

I support your opinion - I studied their technical document, it is a very worthy project, very interesting concept.
And I propose to pay attention to the company in my signature, I think these guys have a great future and all investments in this project will be multiplied well.

You may be right. It is really nice to see renewable energy projects and I follow most of them closely. We really need such projects for a better future.
February 24, 2018, 11:03:26 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

ico's ongoing favorites are stopthefake.io they create ico which helps us judge whether the ICO is fake or not for me it is very important and very useful in for potential investors.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:51:36 PM
Not so long ago I saw the VLB project and read their whiptepper. I was interested in the fact that IBM is consulting them and QIWI Blockchain Technologies are involved. I also heard that they are starting ICO for the second time now, and with the first time they did something wrong and they gave the money back. Did anyone hear anything about this?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:15:04 PM
You should check MediChain (as in my signature). Experienced team keen to revolutionize the healthcare industry with blockchain adoption

Presale is ongoing now (https://medichain.online/)
i love MediChain <3
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 24, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
My favorite ICO was BETRbetting. They got lots of stuffs for a new betting project. Betrbetting was one of the most promising whitepaper I've ever read and they finished the ICO successfully.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
No doubt my favorite ICO is MTC https://marineco.in/ico. Marinecoin is the first self-sustaining crypto-currency that have already taken their place in the trade market. They are also doing a big airdrop for 450.000 MTC Free ICO. They are truly decentralized. Need more info? Join https://t.me/MarinecoinMTC 
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

My favourite ongoing ICO is DIW because its function is to secure the storage of sensitive information such as passwords, identification documentation, bank accounts and credit card information. I know that most of us wants to secure all our accounts in order not to lose a single penny or even the information. However, if you are a gamer who used to play with peers and familly members, I'll suggest Triforce ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
February 24, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
I see the big potential in projects where AI can make a real difference like Savedroid, Daneel, Effect.ai, Invacio.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 24, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
I can recommend SyncFabs MFG token. It's not super hype project, but has a great team and idea. So this could be a great long-term investment. Soft cap of the sale is almost reached!
Make your own research. https://blockchain.syncfab.com/
I am struggling to understand why it is taking so long to reach the soft cap, let alone the hardcap before the ICO period ends.
February 24, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
Traxia is a good ico
but i really dont invest in ICO's .. i always find a better opportunity to buy in later Tongue
and no need for KYC
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
One of the high-quality ICO at the moment is the TEND. I joined the bounty and bought a few tokens. I liked the unusual concept and perspective of this direction. Learn white paper and the development team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
I suggest you examine Vestarin. The project is very nice and has potential. During the Pre-ico period, they have collected 3000 ETH so far. Also the pre-ico ends after 3 days.

I support your opinion - I studied their technical document, it is a very worthy project, very interesting concept.
And I propose to pay attention to the company in my signature, I think these guys have a great future and all investments in this project will be multiplied well.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
Not a financial advice, but my personal favourite upcoming ICO will be Swapy.network. It's a hidden gem, the only project that has been advised by both Tim Draper and Don Tapscott. A project trying to deliver both commercial success and social benefit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
February 24, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
My fav upcoming ICO is MediChain.

They are bringing blockchain to the Electronic medical records (EMR) industry. I like them cos they are not trying to displace the incumbents but rather they will be partnering with the existing giants of the EMR industry. I think this is the best strategy for any startups...rather than trying to be David trying to fight Goliath, why not become friends with Goliath and conquer the world together.

looking at a previous ICO (MED) which was similar to MediChain... i am expecting a good return for MediChain.
February 24, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Interesting ICO that I found recently is Mossland. It is not about new blockchain, smart contracts, game changer of indusrty and all that. It is just augmented reality mobile game like Pokemon Go, but on blockchain. I like such things and project has strong team with experience in game development.
Pages:
Jump to: