Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 25. (Read 7304 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 24, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
I would say 4New. I like the concept: make energy from waste. two global problems may be decreased within one solution.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
Many favorite ICO's are coming and ICO's are there too many and all of those favorites also include ICO Pitch. That's very favorite in my opinion. ICO Pitch is very different from the others of course.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
My favorite upcoming ICO is KYC.Legal. I like their idea and desire to do a service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud. It is based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
Present from Norway

This year I invested in 3 ICO, the most recent one was PETRO PTR, the most risky but which can leave better profits of up to 1500% according to analysis

in etherdelta there are offers from the government of venezuela with discounts greetings here the link https://etherdelta.com/#0x1ec10eab27b76968cd8b854914cc6eb9f886ce27-ETH
copper member
Activity: 8
TILX COIN - Related to Magic, Art and Culture
February 24, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Hello everyone!

Take a look at TILX... We invite you to participate in this Pre-ICO and check out our project!

BRING MAGIC TO THE WORLD
www.tilxcoin.com
Activity: 602
February 24, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
Personally, I support the KWH project, I like this project with my idea and direction of my thought. McAfee talked about this project, he highly recommended this project, I decided to get acquainted with this project, so now I support it
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
February 24, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
CEDEX is one of great ICO which is coming next month, the projects combined with diamond's market and crypto, that will be big i think.
Also Smart Reality has a very good future project
Activity: 125
February 24, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
Now, this is a project I am very interested in...

Marinecoin:
 - The first DEV-less
 - Artificial Intelligence
 - Perpetual
 - Potential
 - Under Valued
 - Truly Decentralized
 - Jarvis Protocol
 - The first self-sustaining crypto-currency

All these advantages create a great project. I am very confident about it.
You can join the ICO with this link: https://marineco.in/

Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
February 24, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
I can recommend SyncFabs MFG token. It's not super hype project, but has a great team and idea. So this could be a great long-term investment. Soft cap of the sale is almost reached!
Make your own research. https://blockchain.syncfab.com/
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.
I like many ICO's, but my most favorite right now is Horizon (wearing signature). We have a great team, great and experienced manager who helps us (community), if I have questions. I believe in this project, it's unique and a new Ethereum based token built on the blockchain. It is for anyone that wants to benefit from the value induced by a world class service company. In the future, Horizon will offer to buyback tokens from investors! That means a lot to me and Horizon also intends to use 15 percent of yearly profits to distribute dividends to HRZN Token owners in Ethereum.
Horizon will deploy a Fixed Wireless Network. The need for high speed data continued to push the technology. With LTE technology, the same reason you can use your cell phone inside a building with great internet speeds is because of it's ability to handle interference or obstructions. A lot of plans to expand, year by year!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

As of now my most favorete ongoing ICO is savedroid for me this flatform is perfect and would realy success in the future. This company already existing start in 2015 and they successfull with there present platform and soon tokens.
I will agree with previous users, because each review should be checked or at least each person should display his opinion on a particular project. As much as I can be sure of your words, but as much as they can check your information about the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
February 24, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

As of now my most favorete ongoing ICO is savedroid for me this flatform is perfect and would realy success in the future. This company already existing start in 2015 and they successfull with there present platform and soon tokens.
Activity: 308
February 24, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

KYC Legal. I consider this a worthy project, which will find its application in the detachment and gain popularity.
ICO before the end of March, hurry)
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

Hello.
My favorite upcoming ICO is GoNetwork, Telegram Open Network, Orchid protokol, Policipal Network and maybe Mossland
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 24, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
I've inject a tiny amount to this project, and keeping my fingers crossed. Smiley This is the only ICO that I have invested in so far.

I think this is one of the few promising ICOs out there. Potentially the next OmiseGo (OMG)! Based in Singapore, and with partnerships already formed.
Exchange (alpha/DEMO version) already setup. Not fully functional yet, but at least we know that the project is real and not vapourware.

Singapore is also an extremely Crypto-friendly country, with tough laws against fraud and scams occurring within the country.

Exchange Infinity [XinFin] ICO. Final chance to get 10% Bonus XDCE tokens now!

Buy XDCE tokens here with +10% bonus: https://www.xinfin.io/ [/b]
(Pictures and LinkedIn profiles of the main team members are listed here too)
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 24, 2018, 08:11:16 AM
My favourite ongoing ICO is CVproof.
CVproof mission is therefore to provide a legitimate validation using
indisputable secure online tools connecting CV holders to the
authentic credential issuers for blockchain notarized validation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 24, 2018, 07:39:08 AM
Check coinmetro, consensus, narrative (ongoing neo based), Hycon,inschain, Kairos
Activity: 210
February 24, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
I recommend with invest to TEND.

you can read the following bellow for more infomation

TEND is carrying out a token sale to fund the build-out of its platform,
to establish operations and to roll out the business across the identified target markets.

TEND tokens mirror a Participation Share in accordance with Swiss law
whilst keeping the attractive aspect of a token being tradable on the
secondary market, through a number of quality crypto exchanges. One
big benefit of this security token will be that investors will have the entitlement
 annual dividends.

The Token Sale will take place between the 3rd February and the 17th February 2018,
with pre-contributions open as of January 27th. There will be a 20% discount for the
first 3’000’000 tokens sold. The token sale will accept Ether (ETH) and Swiss francs (CHF).

TEND wants to establish best practices in token issuance, therefore TEND will
provide a safe, secure, and fully transparent process by ensuring all participants
undergo a Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML)
procedure through licensed partners.

check this thread for more info link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-tend-tokenisation-of-luxury-assets-less-than-14-hours-left-2867400
Activity: 9
February 24, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
my favorite ICO is BPC (Bitpaction coin). so far their demo of the exchange has already got online for test and will last at end of the February. i tried and feel the platform is really easy to operate and they gave me 100 free tokens once i registered. i searched and read through their white paper, what i can say is their team is very professional. i believe this project will be successful. 
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 12:05:39 AM
There are several ICO that interest me, such like kryllm, GBX and DIWToken. They have  a good team and wide community. Try to check them, might interest you.
Pages:
Jump to: