Pages:
Author

Topic: Your future in bitcointalk forum depends on your effort - page 2. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
determined to make all these things written below to be part of you and your daily activity.

1.SACRIFICE
2.CONSISTENCY
3.SELF-CONFIDENCE
4.HARD-WORK
5.PATIENCE

So your daily activity is to submit yourself to the forum completely?

I don't think it has to be that way unless you don't have any life beyond the bitcointalk forum. I get this whole post is from a newbie trying to teach how other newbies should be here but you are doing it.

You can contribute to the forum in a way that can because participating in forums offers an opportunity to learn and grow, but it's not the only way it can be diverse like offering insights on topics you're knowledgeable about, sharing experiences, asking questions, and engage in meaningful discussions that align with your interests and expertise.

But You are not going to hear it anyway since your ultimate aim is to get merits, rank up, and make money.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
OP, your motivation alone deserves a high mark. But I agree with the post above that astronauts are not nurtured here.
Other than that, OP, can you clarify what goals you're growing toward? This is a forum, not an institution of higher education, that will ask you in the future about what you are studying and what you have achieved.
Keep it simple; read when you have time; ask when you don't understand; but don't put yourself in a "MUST"  box.
Everyone comes with different knowledge and a different level of understanding. Do not intimidate people with rules and strict requirements; this is a forum, this is the Internet, and everyone is free here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Buddy, bitcointalk is a simple discussion forum where people talk about bitcoin and other crypto related stuff and you presented it like it's some sort of a job.

Just chill and don't take things too seriously.

Yes I agree that bitcointalk is a discussion forum in which bitcoin and other crypto related matter is been discussed, but we should know that, bitcointalk forum has helped many of it's members in different ways both by educating them and also giving them much option to decide wether to invest in crypto or not.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Buddy, bitcointalk is a simple discussion forum where people talk about bitcoin and other crypto related stuff and you presented it like it's some sort of a job.

Just chill and don't take things too seriously.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Firstly of all I get all points, yes this is an educative forum where you learn virtually everything about bitcoin and also cryptocurrency. And yes you need to put in your own dedication to get your knowledge here. But sorry mate don’t treat the forum as a place that you must succeed or adapt to. Don’t treat it like a degree getting environment where you need to work out your self like your life depends on it.

Rather treat it like a discussion forum where you just engage without different people and gain knowledge. Keeping it this simple will definitely help you rather than been up so stiff. And on criticism, yeah it is everywhere and just like Sceptical Chymist once said You need to have a thick skin to survive here, but if it is getting into you then I would say take a break from it and maybe later come back
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I know that am not up to a year here, but I deem it necessary to give this piece of advise to my fellow newbies,
Let me use this medium to rekindle our hope, beginners that are yet to achieve there goals here, I want you to know that your future here is in your own hands, make your time here count, discovering your purpose of being here and working tirelessly to achieving your goals will set you on a high ground, believe in yourself, think positively, you might no be where you are suppose to be, because of your unrealized repeated mistakes or your inability to learn from established members, bitcointalk forum is a large community that has every knowledge and information that will be helpful to us, in it, so choose where you think that fits you, gather more knowledge and ideas so that most of your contribution here will be a solution to members problem.
See every obstacle that you encounter in this forum as the process of success, the strongest may survive, but it is the passionate and the knowledgeable one's that can solve individual and the entire forum problems that will thrive.
For you to achieve your desired goals in this forum, you have to be resolute and determined to make all these things written below to be part of you and your daily activity.

1.SACRIFICE
2.CONSISTENCY
3.SELF-CONFIDENCE
4.HARD-WORK
5.PATIENCE

Sacrifice: it is good to sacrifice your present pleasure for the future, as far as bitcoin talk forum and real life is concern, you must sacrifice your time, because it gives you opportunity to learn and relearn in other to make your views and ideas count, achieving success involves giving up your immediate gratification.

Consistency : always do what you know how to do, even though you are not doing it right, try to make improvement and continue, repeatedly acting towards your goals or dreams increases your chances of achieving your expected outcomes. Don't allow any distractions because it can ruin your ability if getting to your destination, note, out of sight is out of mind, make sure you stick around.

Self- confidence: self esteem is a good tool in fighting inferiority complex, even if you are not much informed about a particular stuff, don't be shy to ask question, everyone was once a novice and I believe people are ready to help because of the synergy that exist here. Believe that you can do it, your opinion count sooner or later, your confidence gives you the boldness and energy to counter uncertainty with a positive mindset.

Hard work: be passionate because your extreme hunger for knowledge and new ideas, will strengthen you and bring out the best in you, persistent effort and determination is what you need to be elevated both in forum and real life, so do greater more than what is expected of you, because a greater effort in the right direction gives birth to a rapid growth and overwhelming result, little effort generates average result, so the choice is yours, but choose wisely.

Patience: success does not come easily, you must go through difficult and challenging times, this will enable you to focus on your vision, no matter what you encounter here just be resilient and steadfast, don't be discouraged with criticism you may face, just see it as part of the process and you can learn from it too, just be yourself and remain on your mission track believe me we will all triumph.
Pages:
Jump to: