Pages:
Author

Topic: Your ICO - page 3. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
It was great when I was involved in a new project with many ideas or a team of professional collaborators wish the project success.
Activity: 10
October 19, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
Seko, a new potential digital currency when it goes on the market, will bring many new things to the table in the future
Activity: 10
October 19, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
New project with great potential everyone to join together will come to everyone to help together project development better
Activity: 13
October 19, 2018, 09:39:24 AM
A new project that I think people are waiting for in the moment between the blurring changes on the current digital money market
Activity: 182
October 19, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
Great community take over project after original Dev used as Scam exit coin.
Swap went very easy & flawless!!
Just got onto 1st exchange https://vaultmex.com/  Grin Grin
Come join the discord server to support the project & for all main links & media links for the project here https://discord.gg/UGFduaX

GO GO SEKO!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
October 17, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
Interesting idea, but why it is unique? I would like to see the project to be reviewed at icoguide.com to hear from professionals.
Activity: 63
October 17, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
promotional projects that are arguably good, but I see there are handled less seriously,
I have high hopes for SEKOPAY that I can advance and become one of the most reliable crypto currencies,
to teams and developers, please handle it completely and seriously to gain trust in public, especially crypto currency
Best Wishes SEKOPAY
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
October 16, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
This looks reasonably promising. It's starting to have an bit of that lightpay/logis coin feel to it. It'll be interesting to see how far this goes.

I'm sure we'll see some interesting price discovery once the DEV team release additional details on the whitepaper.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
October 16, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
The project details that have been presented have represented some of the objectives of the project even though they have not yet launched the whitepaper. I hope the team will develop from just a payment tool. because competition is getting higher
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
October 16, 2018, 07:45:26 AM
Exchange VaultMeX is a SCAM
dont send your coin in this exchange
you can lose all your coins
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
October 15, 2018, 11:51:12 PM
The coin on Cryptobridge SEKO is not the same as SekoPayCoin.

But where is the coin then traded?
You can follow the link here:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/SEKO/
And see that they lead to your topic!
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
October 15, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
I joined SekoPayCoin an hour ago and I am very excited to know more about this project Grin. I download the wallet and it looks really good and work smooth. There are so many questions for a newbie now  Huh and I like to read more and come back few days later to update.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
October 15, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
Can you give a link to the instructions for setting up a node?  Huh

Is this exchange still supported?
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SEKO_BRIDGE.BTC

http://prntscr.com/l6bhzz
Activity: 22
October 13, 2018, 11:18:42 PM
A great project with many ideas or a team of professional collaborators
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 12, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
Shah, the project founder, seems like a principled person.  Shah turned around a dead project (SEKO) where the original devs split.  I actually lost my coins sending them to Crypto-Bridge *before* they announced a problem.  Crypto-Bridge was actually very unprofessional in dealing with the original Seko.  I wrote off my loss.  However, Shah felt it was important to help all original owners and compensated me for my loss with the new project (SekoPay).  I am very appreciative of his efforts to make ALL original SEKO buyers whole, including those who may have lost original coins in an apparent fork.  Thanks man!  This project is worth keeping an eye on, the founder is principled and motivated.

Such actions show that not everything is so bad on a crypto market as many people represent. All the same, projects of this level show only one thing guys, with normal developers who go to contact the community, there can only be success at the end. As for me, this is great.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
I’d love to see a coin take on minor daily business, not just company transactions, but real world minor daily business, like buying milk, carrots, tomatoes, soda etc. Maybe this coin can be it, I surely hope so. A phone wallet, a couple of visionary shop owners, and we got a thing going… big things will follower!
Activity: 3
October 09, 2018, 01:57:59 PM
I am very happy because I am a sekopaycoin  member. I am hopeful that @secopaycoin will be released as very expensive coins. Its future brightness. So let's all say that keeping these coins is your future. And of course, we will work on this project so that it is much better. Hopefully the price will go out as soon as the launch is done
Activity: 72
October 09, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
It seems like Seko could be the future for any kind of payment. Might it be paying bills, paying for a auction you won on the internet or just paying for goods in general. Paying through bank or other methods is always a hassle seeing the exchange rates, bank fees etc. I think with Seko this an be a thing of the past. For me that is very interesting because I really don't like paying these outrageous fees that banks charge. I am going to follow this project to see where it is going and I am wishing the team all the best!
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 08, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
When I saw the team was born the impression that the whole team were here as additional work.
Ask a team member for a question without a coin's name. We will return to you which coin.
Pages:
Jump to: