Pages:
Author

Topic: Your ICO - page 4. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
I almost lost hope for the revival of this coin. Previous devs fooled the holders. Now everything should be different, I am sure that everything is just beginning ... New devs made an honest swap. I wish them success. The coin will be developed due to the team and holders.
Activity: 1
October 08, 2018, 12:58:56 AM
Just received my swap from the founder. really honest founder, will keep my Masternode to support the founder shah1305 , keep up great work!!

Same here, I received my swap fast and without any issues, I was one of the investors scammed by the original SEKO coin. The new team does a great job reviving the coin and I'm following the discord channels and the activities of the team closely and see no evidence to shout out SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

I agree with Bit-Genius that a credit for using his work needs to be added to the website but I can not follow his argumentation that the team should have designed a logo them self in order to be serious. But as always, DYOR and decide if you want to participate in any activity or give-away of the team.
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 08:51:08 PM
Bit-Genius You have made wild claims without providing any evidence and without exploring the project your opinion is based on ANN images, Yes the logo is Free with attribution to author and all other pictures used are in no breach of copyright.
This project is a community driven project born out of a scam project called seko https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SEKO_BRIDGE.BTC

Our developers are dedicated and commited to producing what we have set out to produce, we have copied no other project and are a genuine project.

I just provided proof when i gave a link to my freepik page. I designed your logo and it is free to use "if" you give me credit for using it which you have not done. i don't see any action of ascribing the work or a remark to me at all for using my logo and that amounts to plagiarism which is actually a bannable offence on bitcointalk and is not tolerated on any forums i use. Is that enough proof for you? try crediting authors for there work before i actually take offence and report this to a moderator and see how they judge "my proof".
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 07, 2018, 05:43:10 PM
this project reminds me of onecoin,lightpaycoin,logiscoin and any other shit projects.
its purpose is creating an opportunity for the creator to reap their community money with a load of bullshits.
not gonna lie,all of them have same charateristic in term of thread design. Check it if you do not believe what i am talking about
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
I'm not sure about this one. For the logo they have just used a free generator from: https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/luxury-letter-s-logo_1157435.htm i think if the team was serious they would have at least designed a logo for themselves? Not only that but every single picture on there ann is just ripped straight from the net, half of them are even in breach of copyright. The entire project also just looks like an exact copy of lightpaycoin added onto it. I would say that this would an extreme risk for any potential investors to go anywhere near this from that standpoint alone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 12:31:54 AM
Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Activity: 14
October 05, 2018, 09:42:00 PM
Just received my swap from the founder. really honest founder, will keep my Masternode to support the founder shah1305 , keep up great work!!
copper member
Activity: 3
October 05, 2018, 08:53:16 PM
Thanks to all who swapped old SEKO for new SEKOPAY.

THE SWAP PERIOD IS NOW FINISHED WILL UPDATE SOON.

New ANN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077099.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: