Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investing Strategy - page 3. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
September 06, 2021, 01:48:34 AM
Doesn't need long complicated answers - just a simple question:

Do you invest
1. mainly on price/the market trends
2. mainly on the underlying usefulness of the token/NFT
3. pretty even split of the two.
snip

Most of the times it is the 2nd option that I prefer. I prefer to invest in projects which have a good utility.
But the rest of the times if I spot a trend I wait for the right time to enter and then hold the coin for a better return.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 06, 2021, 01:21:28 AM
The best investment technique is to invest in well-known coins so that we don't hesitate to invest, this applies to long-term and short-term investments,
based on prices and market trends it is also good for us to invest because market movements greatly affect the price up or down what we invest
Activity: 73
September 05, 2021, 11:40:16 PM
It is necessary to study market conditions and use indicators to analyze price trends before investing.
Select currencies based on market trends or invest in some new project currencies for short-term transactions.
Choose long-term investment in mainstream currencies and formulate investment strategies to obtain profits as prices rise.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
September 05, 2021, 10:36:46 PM
I invest on gems that on the market and waited to be discovered by everyone, as the early adopters will always be the winner of any low cap projects. As investing DYOR will always be the first thing to do, adoption and used case products will certainly be my  first things to look at in a project. After that HOLD is they of success.
Activity: 812
September 05, 2021, 03:25:24 PM
The most effective method is to conduct research. That is precisely what we must do. When it comes to investing, knowledge is power, thus we should conduct study to get it. We understand that if we are investing in new currencies, we must conduct research and background checks on those teams in order to ensure that they will not defraud you and that they are legitimate.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
September 05, 2021, 02:47:14 PM
I invest and hold, sometimes I try to catch some tops and to sell at that time, so I can buy more coins when the price dips! I learned everything by myself, I had a headache from all the readings, from trying to learn about something totally new for me, from trying to apply all that in real practice, sometimes it's not an easy task to apply everything you learned...
So my investment strategy is my own, it's hard to describe it in a few words... but it works for me, and I am not sure it will work for others! What is unique for all of us is the learning part, trying to apply that and practice it with real money, and in the end, to find what suits you, your time, and your bankroll is important, as the part "how to do it" and be profitable in the long run! Try to learn and to find the best for you! It's my advice for all the people who are ready to invest themselves in crypto!
Learning on your own is definitely a good idea knowing you have all the resources then so there's no reason you can't do it. You don't need to rely on someone else as the crypto market is full uncertainties so better explore the market ands discover on your own.

I usually go with the market trends and all that goes that hype in the market as long as i know it has high potentials to gain huge demand and the utility case is there. Its just that lately i'm more attached on NFT's projects because of its usefulness so people are definitely rushing into it especially that its very profitable this time. And of course i'm still into hodling my most potential coins with bitcoin and ethereum and some top altcoins that are heading into their new ATH in less than 3 months i guess.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
September 05, 2021, 02:18:35 PM
I invest and hold, sometimes I try to catch some tops and to sell at that time, so I can buy more coins when the price dips! I learned everything by myself, I had a headache from all the readings, from trying to learn about something totally new for me, from trying to apply all that in real practice, sometimes it's not an easy task to apply everything you learned...
So my investment strategy is my own, it's hard to describe it in a few words... but it works for me, and I am not sure it will work for others! What is unique for all of us is the learning part, trying to apply that and practice it with real money, and in the end, to find what suits you, your time, and your bankroll is important, as the part "how to do it" and be profitable in the long run! Try to learn and to find the best for you! It's my advice for all the people who are ready to invest themselves in crypto!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
September 05, 2021, 02:18:15 PM
I invest in well-known coins. I put every month some of my money there. And when it dips i put there some more if i can.
Yes your strategy is only applicable for Big project 's coin and also for Long term investment, becouse i always used this strategy on good coin for long term investment. For this strategy we can by coin step by step and as a result our average buying price is too low.   
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
September 05, 2021, 01:58:42 PM
Most successful investment strategy is buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying which can be long term or short term but definitely it is the most successful one.

A more successful investment will be the purchase of coins at the stage of a private or seed round, when the coin is sold at a big discount. The next stage of the purchase, when you can profitably buy a coin, is the stage of public sale, but this price will be several times higher than the one at which early investors bought.

Isn't it a high risk to invest in a new project? especially when buying private coins or seeds? what if it fails? Are you ready to take risks that you never imagined?

But I believe the OP is referring to the investment of coins that are already in the market so this can choose a good strategy in every trend/hyep, but that also we must be able to get the right one when the trend/hype is no longer popular.

But as long as bullishness is still a positive trend in every strategy, the coins purchased will definitely increase.
Activity: 1764
September 05, 2021, 01:45:09 PM
I usually invest in top cryptocurrencies when the cryptocurrency market goes down very much and when the prices of top cryptocurrencies fall by 30-50 percent or even more, I also follow various cryptocurrencies and wait for some incredible news to come out in order to immediately have time to invest in these cryptocurrencies, because usually after very good news, the growth of these cryptocurrencies begins, also, I study various projects that conduct IDO`s, so that later through IDO I can participate in token sale, I also make investments in top cryptocurrencies when hard fork of these cryptocurrencies must be already very soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 100
September 05, 2021, 01:33:57 PM
I like investing in eth and bnb coins, these two coins have potential in the future, they are very suitable to be used as assets for the future. I set aside a salary to buy bnb coins and eth coins and until now I have not sold these two assets I will save for old age.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 05, 2021, 12:59:31 PM
This seems to correspond to the strategy I have oriented based on my own benchmarking plans. Although, I am more biased towards the trend, and defi/nft compatible, scalable ecosystems have great potential to create challenges for ETH like ADA, Sol, Dot.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
September 05, 2021, 12:51:29 PM
Most successful investment strategy is buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying which can be long term or short term but definitely it is the most successful one.

A more successful investment will be the purchase of coins at the stage of a private or seed round, when the coin is sold at a big discount. The next stage of the purchase, when you can profitably buy a coin, is the stage of public sale, but this price will be several times higher than the one at which early investors bought.
Activity: 658
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2021, 12:45:26 PM
I also apply the method like you, but to apply this method we must be patient and also good at seeing the right moment to buy or sell the cryptocurrency that we invest, if these two things are not with us then don't expect too much big profit, because there are so many investors who lose when their predictions are not right
Activity: 1750
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
September 05, 2021, 12:19:48 PM
I've two at the moment. Grid trading with established coins and farming and staking on DEFIs, the second one is more risky with larger rewards while my grids are also performing well with 100% APY for over a month now. I too predict the market trend but mostly fail to hold those coins for long. Like I knew Polygon would be going above 1.5 soon and bought it around 1 but I was not able to hold it and sold it for some stupid DEFI tokens that went into being nothing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
September 05, 2021, 11:23:40 AM

Do you invest

If it is bearish, this can indicate the unworthiness of the stock to be invested at that time. I will wait until the trend conditions improve. and I can also determine certain strategies to deal with this downward market trend.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
September 05, 2021, 11:21:34 AM

Do you invest
I always do that, because a lot of new altcoins and it will follow the trend, I do this for trading short-term
I won't miss this, because I've missed the axie game

Hype, too many new coins and I have to see which projects are good for investment because some projects like memecoin have high price hikes, points 1 and 2 would be better if I can split them into 3,4 or 10 portfolios to avoid a little loss when invest in new altcoins.
Activity: 812
September 05, 2021, 10:59:33 AM
I don't invest on market trend (option 1 you provided) but i usually interested to invest on top coins such as btc, eth and bnb.
Investing on top coins in the market will increase the chance to get the profit because the price of the top coins usually increase over time.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
September 05, 2021, 05:48:47 AM

We different strategy in our investment some doing long teem while in short term. But mostly ill relay on king coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Mostly buy on low so when it recover and the price is high and that the day of trading.  In other side NFT is also a big potential in your investment and they still on the trend now.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 05, 2021, 05:29:11 AM
I invest in bitcoin, ethereum, bnb like most people have. But I also have coins from the top 20 coin lists and still hold them. I do not invest in the NFT project because I do not know which project can give me profit. I think it is better to invest in a project that I already knew than to invest in a project I do not know because I can reduce the risk of losing money. Although if I invest in the coins that I mentioned before can still give me a risk but at least I can expect to make a profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: