Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Margin trading experience - page 2. (Read 1756 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 27, 2017, 05:32:29 AM
Margin trading is not too easy. In my first i doesn't know want i'm doing then i ask my friends and they help me. Well i lose in my first try but s just a penny only. Then i n my second try i win now with nice profit and thanks to my friends who helped me a lot teaching what is margin trading
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
April 27, 2017, 04:25:06 AM
I tried to make some quick buck with margin trading on poloniex recently and lost around half of my bankroll with blink of an eye with Ethereum, i think i have made a bad decision of playing with alts when price of bitcoin was not so stable.

What are your good/bad experiences with altcoin margin trading?
Well, i think that margin trading may give you a really great opportunities at any market, especially for educated trader but that is a really difficult task to make a good trades on such a thing because the leverage makes doing every decision harder.

To be honest, I wasnt doing margin trading a lot on altcoins because it seems really tough for me to accomplish, I have been doing the exactly same thing witb big leverages (even more than 200:1) at forex and that was a real madness, I do not recommend that for a newbie at all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 27, 2017, 01:25:05 AM
Lol never played with an alts your risking your money and then played with trading? Ethereum price may chance that fast using that method will cause you lose bitcoin once you didn't do it right also what comes in your mind to use poloniex as your trading site?
like what Marcuslong said " never played with an altcoins you risking your money" you can only succeeded in margin trade when the assets is very stable but if it is volatile and fluctuating then you got to have a rethink. I prefer buy coins and hold until they price increases and covert them to bitcoin than margin trading. Margin trade both in altcoins bitcoin and even in forex is so risky that only few people make it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
April 26, 2017, 03:10:35 PM
I've had a better time with standard rate itself, although my luck has stretched far out and was able to collect gains on... Margin is rare for me to do, however it's a much more predictable experience for me compared to others because of skill.

I'll have to look into doing this with cryptocurrency so all fares well once repeated.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
April 26, 2017, 02:53:51 PM
I always went in when I was too sure that I will get out green, rest I never took any wrong decisions trading. I was watching the markets and once I noticed that the alts are taking over, I jumped in and put some coins here and there and made fine trades. But never gone for marginal trading as it always harms our capital as well as potential to make any profits over other's money. And marginal trading has high risk if done wrongly on alts which have volatility over the limits which makes it very easy for the exchange to wipe out our capital as well as funds borrowed (if so) in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
April 26, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
Lol never played with an alts your risking your money and then played with trading? Ethereum price may chance that fast using that method will cause you lose bitcoin once you didn't do it right also what comes in your mind to use poloniex as your trading site?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
April 26, 2017, 02:23:33 PM
I tried to make some quick buck with margin trading on poloniex recently and lost around half of my bankroll with blink of an eye with Ethereum, i think i have made a bad decision of playing with alts when price of bitcoin was not so stable.

Trading altcoins with fetures of margin trading on poloniex is bad ideas at least it was my experience
because my emotion is not stable and sometime I am lost control because of it,
 i don't recomended use this fetures for the peoples who doesn't have experience in trading activity
and the traders who can not make constant profit from trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 26, 2017, 02:16:15 PM

By using this kind of methods in margin trading, this is very risky to apply and dangerous. Because one mistake you make in here you will lose all what you had in your balance, you will be totally wreck.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: