Pages:
Author

Topic: your mentality after a huge loss? - page 15. (Read 3821 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
I will blow my head and body after suffering losing money. I don't know what to do if my money will lose. I can't recover myself easily, I am getting crazy for thinking too much for the money lose. Maybe I will use this lose as my motivation to earn big money
huge lost frequently makes people losing control , they lost it unexpectedly and have no backup plan then not surprising at all if then people get busted with no matter how much their starting bankroll. the amount you bring to trade should be calculated very well.

forget everything about that and moving on , don't think too much , just do it.

Well i had different takes on it depending on experience. Before i really take it hard on myself that often times i make wrong decisions. One thing i realized is that you can't let it get to your mind. Everyone feels bad after a huge loss and your reaction depends on hiw many times you've encountered that feeling before. Now i just take it in stride and just keep myself composed by making myself busy with other things
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 09, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
I will blow my head and body after suffering losing money. I don't know what to do if my money will lose. I can't recover myself easily, I am getting crazy for thinking too much for the money lose. Maybe I will use this lose as my motivation to earn big money
huge lost frequently makes people losing control , they lost it unexpectedly and have no backup plan then not surprising at all if then people get busted with no matter how much their starting bankroll. the amount you bring to trade should be calculated very well.

Lost is part of investment, because in any investment there's a couple of risks. But there's a lot of ways to avoid it, because if they can't eliminate it in the whole digital world there's a possibility that huge huge lost with happen.

In addition lost can easily recover if you are working harder.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 09, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
Not really my TRON profit went from 7k to 3k didnt want to sell until they raise to 1$ so i will be there for the long run .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 09, 2018, 07:50:59 AM
I try to keep calm and take a break of few hours to not make a huge mistake with angry Cheesy
Anyway it's part of the game, I know that I already win, and as you can't win everytime, I breathe and I try to keep things in perspective.
Activity: 32
January 09, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
I'm fairly sure the one rule to stick to is to:  "Don't invest money, you cant afford to loose".
I've seen documentaries and news bits of people selling it all for some BTC... I don't know about you guys, but I'm willing to take some risk, but sleeping in a cardboard box is not an option here Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
If you are a trader first of all if you get sick mentally you are doing something wrong very badly, second of all you are doing something completely wrong if you are in a huge loss, work with stop losses and invest in good projects, do not invest in shitcoins because they will not benefit you, the pumps and dumps are only temporary which causes you to loose alot.
Different people have different reaction when they lose a huge amount of money, It is also depending on your experience, if a person have good experience in trading,  even losing huge amount of money they can manage and can recover their lost in next few days but if a person is very new in trading he can then really become disappointed and can even stop trading any more. i think it is very much important that you must have good experience in trading because lack of experience can cause a big lost to you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
January 09, 2018, 07:10:46 AM
I would initially if I knew that there would be a great loss even and would not begin to start. Risks must be calculated initially, before investing in something. I believe that if I were in a situation, but with losses that can be managed.

I would definitely go for the second option. It is just a useless thing to continue with the trading even if you have suffered from some great loss in the past via the same practice because in the next attempt, anxiety and mental depression would add up to the drawbacks you have had in the last scenario that led to a clear loss. It is better to choose another option that suits your abilities and would earn you much in return of your efforts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

Yes off course I will try out another way out. I mean in the trading only and won’t go for another way of earning. Nah would be insane to do. If I’m loosing money on the trade then I’m most probably not working properly on my trades. The crypto currencies are the one which gives us more stability than anything else, the stability in terms of continue growth so you can trust at least 7 out of 10 crypto currencies to trade on. This means you have better chances of having trades if you hold for long terms and show some great patience against it.  Just because we were not able to make good trade in first doesn’t mean that you will end up loosing agin. The thing is you should always go for another trade with the goal to achieve more new heights and recover the loss that you had. Don’t switch!
Activity: 17
January 08, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
I never put emotions into this. I buy at the low, sell at the high.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
On the off chance that this thing transpire. I will be tragic on the grounds that I've completed a wrong thing that can extremely hurt my monetary status. I will be discouraged for a brief span and for beyond any doubt. I can make due on this regardless of what. I truly need to acknowledge this proceed onward and improve the situation on my next exchange. Try not to free expectation in light of the fact that digital money offers boundless open door for every one of us.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 11:57:59 AM
After a big loss, you'll do anything to get back your loss and make a profit. You often lose everything. That's why I try to avoid as much as possible big losses.
Activity: 140
January 08, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
It is obvious that I would feel bad if I had huge loss, but yes according to your question " would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?" I would invest but this time I will make sure and do all the research that need to be done before investing but the amount will be less. Cause I need to invest to recover that huge loss. The decision may vary from person to person but its my opinion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 08, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
I will say your mentality should still remain the same. What us important is that you learn lesson that must be learnt in your loss experience and try to be better next time. Losing forward in crypto surely has it's pay day!
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
January 08, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
I suffered loss of 0.6 BTC last year.

What I did is research a very potential coin wish low marketcap and all in at that coin.

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
I've had big losses, but I did not give up because if I gave up at that time then I would be a loser, and I would not be a successful trader, because my ideals become a successful trader and get a lot of profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 08, 2018, 08:47:06 AM
Stop for a while and think about my mistakes, study the market and go back to trading.
It is something that can change the memory of a certain person. One factor is a huge problem,it can be a basis on how to measure our capability,how strong are we.
We can avoid it by having many exercises and dont think too much that can cause stress.
we can also experience being paranoid. Lossing mental awareness is a sign of having amnesia or Alzimers disease,it is very difficult to cure those illness once your mental awareness gone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 11:28:47 AM
If i will lose a huge amount im trading,  i will rather change my strategy to minimize it or prevent. If we lose huge amount, maybe our ways are wrong, try to learn from experts, we need their opinion if we encountered this kind of problem
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
January 07, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
If you are a trader first of all if you get sick mentally you are doing something wrong very badly, second of all you are doing something completely wrong if you are in a huge loss, work with stop losses and invest in good projects, do not invest in shitcoins because they will not benefit you, the pumps and dumps are only temporary which causes you to loose alot.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
If I suffered with huge loss then I will never give up or stop trading, then start newly but with care. I will start tarding with small amount and step by step increase it in future. I know that still I losses my amount, I will complete my target in next quarter. So I will keep going with care and judgment that help me for taking decision on time to avoid further loss.
Pages:
Jump to: