Pages:
Author

Topic: your mentality after a huge loss? - page 24. (Read 3821 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 06:17:59 PM
Sometimes stopping is a good choice, when you feel unfit for trading, always failing, losing big, then stopping can be a wise thing. Stopping does not always mean giving up, but stopping is the first step to find another way, you can try something else that may be more profitable for you.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
my mentality always strong, cause I already pass this situation.  I loss 5000$ from mypayingads, its feel bad but I will stand after 1 month only the reason I have to success for my future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 04:17:07 PM
What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
Actually after a loss , a lots of regrets come in to my mind.
But I just calm it down and think that it was already done and I already loss money.
So the tendency is to be more patience in the next investment that im going to enter.
Yes i'll still try it again , and this time going to be more patience and wise in making decision.
Loss from what? here in crypto? Well, for me I don't have much that much big loss. Although during the time I was new here in crypto trading I do panin selling most of the time but still the important for me is I still earned and learned from that lesson and positive always that I can maximize my earnings.
It’s very hard to come back when someone lose here and one of my friend he lose in trading so then he stop trade for some time although that was his own mistake so I think it’s very important for every single sure to understand bitcoin first because bitcoin don’t want that someone lose here bitcoin is always trying to give profit so no need to blame bitcoin just focus on your work and get your profit and my friend also come back and join trade again because he knew that there is no other option for him.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 05:15:31 AM
If i a business man i have to bear in mind that loss is a part of business. profit and loss are oposit so loss may happen in every sector
but when i fill i will loss if i invest  i will  be a funny man. I have to quary for the reason i loss that time and proceed to next step for future. Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
December 21, 2017, 05:02:38 AM
You will go crazy if you keep checking the balance all the time. If i however experience a loss, i usually take a break nd clear my mind. a loss however first occurs when you cash out.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
December 21, 2017, 04:49:49 AM
There is no easy way to deal with a huge loss when trading. You simply have to be prepared for it by a having a mindset that it’s possible to happen in every attempt. This mindset would somehow absorb the impact and perhaps lessen your stress because you are ready for it. After a huge loss, simply take a rest for a few days and try again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 21, 2017, 04:32:26 AM
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

i'll try it again, just like what other always say, "try and try until you succeed". it doesn't mean that if you failed for the first time you will give up already. remember that there's always a room for improvement.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 21, 2017, 04:20:37 AM

The only thing that I keep in mind when I encounter a huge loss is to move on and keep trying. The thing is we have all experienced that big loss or we will be experiencing it in the future. So, we need to prepare ourselves for that moment and think about what we will miss more when we stop rather than we missed now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 21, 2017, 04:06:36 AM

As a trader you have to understand that losses are inevitable. But you need to be able to minimize their. If you can't and you lose more than you get, maybe you should pause such activity, learn more about it, and come back Wink

Yeah. A loss, whether we admit it or not, will affect us emotionally. Feelings like regret and desperation are some things that you don't need when you're trading because you're likely to have a string of losses if you trade with it. Veering away and taking your attention somewhere else is your best option after a big loss
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 21, 2017, 04:04:13 AM
A lot of the time, the loss os a loss in potential profit. For example, if I did not sell my ethereum to buy bitcoin at the wrong time, I would now lose potential profits, though I am still in profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 21, 2017, 03:39:29 AM
Treat a loss as a lesson not to be done again in the future. Be always positive even in a loss, think that you will bounce back from a loss.
Exactly! Things once done can not be undone. In case you suffer loss, then you really need to learn some good lessons from the mistakes which you made at that time. there is no use of getting panic and planning of quitting your job.

You really need to make up your mind to recover your loss and get more than what you have lost. In addition to this, think well before making any final decision.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 06:33:36 AM

As a trader you have to understand that losses are inevitable. But you need to be able to minimize their. If you can't and you lose more than you get, maybe you should pause such activity, learn more about it, and come back Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 06:21:24 AM
it's just money, there could be worse things that happens right.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 20, 2017, 06:20:44 AM
If this thing happen to me, I will be sad because I've done a wrong thing that can really hurt my financial status. I will be depressed for a short time and for sure I can survive on this no matter what, I really have to accept this, move on and do better on my next trade. Don't loose hope because cryptocurrency offers unlimited opportunity for all of us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 06:07:32 AM
I think I have to take a rest. After that i will learn from the beginning. I have to spend more time to research carefully to answer the question, why am i fail?
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
December 20, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

Keep moving forward. Losing is part of the game, Though I'll be sad but I must continue and learn from it. I'll reinforce my strategy and find where went wrong, from there on I will return smarter after that huge loss. Being optimistic after a loss is a huge as a booster of self-esteem.

That will depend on a scenario. As a business minded man, I would definitely invest it, I don't like to let my money sleep in the bank hence I wanted that it rotates to generate much more income. The other way that you are saying also has a risk, so generally, every move we make has its own risks. The only thing can make a difference is how we will face it or handle it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
December 20, 2017, 04:51:18 AM

I'm still on the way with these virtual coin investments, but if I had a huge loss, I would try to learn from mistakes, not to repeat the mistakes. At the same time I would try to return to strength, more experienced and more cautious and also more documented and inspired.
But I think he knows best one who unfortunately has gone through such a thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

I take a very deep breathe and think of the positive side. Whenever that happens, I say to myself that it's not that very easy to get rich and even successful people suffers from a lot of failures before succeeding.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 20, 2017, 04:24:08 AM

Risk is always present in everything we do, and trading has no exemption. You might have done your homework learning about your coins but end up losing it all. Hence, the rule of thumb, only trade what you can afford to lose. After my fist huge loss, I just sucked it in and moved forward. There is no use crying over spilled milk, so to speak.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 03:03:57 AM

obviously definitely the first time we will feel emotional and depressed because we are losers, we must be able to learn from these mistakes trading must have a patient nature and not easily fooled by the price trap when down.
That's a normal feeling, when we lose we feel sad but we have to let of it and instead look forward because there' still a chance
to recover our loses and make money. It's normal in trading therefore we have to be strong emotionally.

Yeah also take time to recover from it if its a huge loss. It will affect us emotionally whether we admit it or not. So its important to recover your composure first before going for a bounce back. I think many traders are already aware of how this works and it probably isn't a big deal anymore
Pages:
Jump to: