Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion about the bounty manager - page 7. (Read 2223 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
June 21, 2019, 02:24:31 PM
I can say that bubbalex answers quickly in telegram and solves issues.

Hhampuz allowed me not make minimum posts for signature campaign, because I was on a vacation (still managed to make minimum posts) and promissed not to give me a warning.

Participated in btcltigigger twitter bounty, got account banned, got 0 stakes for all campaign (but according to twitter statisticsc while account was active, it made same engagements). Found few cheaters in campaign (used my twitter account name, but bitcointalk name, wrote that to him) and as far as I remember, they still got stakes (spreadsheets are locked, cant recheck)

Sinatrra12 - participated in his last 3 or 5 campaign. They ended suddenly and without any reasonable explanation (ended before announced end date). Wasted time.

Would recommend Hhampuz, but he works mostly with gambling sites as far as I notice. Never experienced his bounty management of other than gambling sites.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
June 21, 2019, 02:15:31 PM
I want to know who your Bounty Manager is who you think is professional and always responds quickly to bounty problems.

btcltigigger
sapta
Hhampuz
NashAmajh
bubbalex
Arteezy.rtx
sinatrra12

Give your opinion here
I often participate in the btcltigigger project but that doesn't mean that other bounty managers work poorly. all the success of the project depends on the performance of the team not on the bounty manager so I think if the bounty manager is only working on the team and is entirely the responsibility of the project team.
Activity: 44
Merit: 3
June 21, 2019, 02:06:24 PM
I want to know who your Bounty Manager is who you think is professional and always responds quickly to bounty problems.

btcltigigger
sapta
Hhampuz
NashAmajh
bubbalex
Arteezy.rtx
sinatrra12

Give your opinion here
Pages:
Jump to: