Pages:
Author

Topic: your patience is being tested - page 14. (Read 5537 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 27, 2019, 03:58:20 PM
The cryptocurrency market is constantly in motion, so participants must adapt to its turns in order to be successful.
I am sure that only in-depth knowledge will help you be successful.
Therefore, do not lose patience and go forward.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 24, 2019, 09:49:55 AM
Not only my patience, but also the patience of big traders. 10 000USD support was penetrated and now we can only tip where the price go. 9k? 8k? 6k? The graph looks now very bearish, the fear and greed index show a fear on the market, so be careful and manage your stop losses.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
August 24, 2019, 09:43:46 AM
Altcoin price can be frustrating and discouraging at times, if you keep following the price of altcoin you have. Am less worried about the present market now cos am sure the bull run will surely happen, so am patient enough to wait
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 24, 2019, 08:40:24 AM
when patience is being tested,
what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.
If I run out of patience, I begin to look for problems or just some delays due to which I had any problems due to which I lost my investments or simply if I lost money. In general, when the market often falls, I try to trade as little as possible and I just try to monitor the situation from the outside and making some conclusions that will help me a lot in the future, so that in various difficult situations we will constantly find new ways and new opportunities that will inevitably give what we need.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 24, 2019, 08:14:10 AM
what are you doing in this market, is your routine still the same as usual or change other options?
selling at a low price is the same as selling a loss, and that is not a good solution. if you are a market player, you will know how to survive or take advantage of the market in any condition.
I am trying to find and try new strategies to deal with current market conditions, cut-loss is not a good thing if done continuously, our patience is being tested, current market conditions are like an assessment of our strength to survive in fluctuating market conditions, we must be patient to be able to choose the right decision in investing or trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
August 24, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
If I persevere and will not give up before the results I can get, and abstain from selling coins at a low price because it is very detrimental, the only way to invest in the long term would be better for us trading, the important thing is we remain patient.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
August 24, 2019, 07:34:38 AM
it all depends on the expertise of each if you have skills in trading it might be a good action, but if I personally do not change other options, I still survive with long-term investment. I'm learning first about trading and maybe another time I'll try it when it's ready.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 22, 2019, 06:28:26 PM
While you are patient, you also must be wise. I have always believed that a coin, even if it us called sh*t, will still pump someday, but that is now a believe made wrong these days. Some coins, no matter how long you hold them, will not just pump. So it is better to hold those you are very sure have good potentials.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
August 22, 2019, 03:59:59 PM

As of now, I'm still on stage of learning on day trading. In fact, it is still difficult to apply day trade to get profit
because the market was too unpredictable, the volatility was also hard to determine in which coins would be movable
in the exchange. Though, we may get profit but not huge. So its true that our patience will be test through this things.
It all depends on the character of the person.If You're interested in trading,I'm just not interested.I am currently studying mining in more detail.I am sure that with it you can earn more than trading.But of course, selling at a low price is the last thing I will do in the crypto world!
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 22, 2019, 03:44:52 PM
Actually patience is one of basic & First condition for both of traders & investors. Without having patience, often there is high possibility to lose money. Although everytime  patience not makes people successful but losses can be reduced by having patience (Atleast it helps to stop pinic sell without Considering anything)
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 22, 2019, 03:43:15 PM
Now many coin holders as well as those who sell them are faced with a difficult situation.
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and at the moment it is very difficult to guess what coin prices will be tomorrow.
I believe that you need to be very patient in order to achieve success in the market now.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
August 22, 2019, 03:36:52 PM
Persistence and Consistency does really matter in this kind of market.If you do let yourself go low and do being controlled by emotions easily then you should get rid on it asap.

Patience is always been tested that's why emotion handling is crucial because it will affect each of your decisions towards your trading or investment.
Activity: 371
August 22, 2019, 03:07:06 PM

If you know good in cryptocurrency and its market day trading is one good option.
Another one is to gather more tokens which has high quality of project and has a bright future in cryptocurrency.
Make a research and see what token will gain huge demand once the bull run.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
August 22, 2019, 02:54:57 PM

During the bearish market, I lessen my activity in crypto, coz I am trying to avoid to make an impulse decision like dumping my altcoins because of madness or regret of why I am preventing myself to sell during all time high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 22, 2019, 01:00:27 PM
Certainly true patience is the biggest test when i Seeing all unstable coin prices, many people are patient in dealing with situations like this by looking at the trading market that is too slumped if clever in applying the trade can also take advantage of
Activity: 812
August 22, 2019, 07:45:40 AM

As of now, I'm still on stage of learning on day trading. In fact, it is still difficult to apply day trade to get profit
because the market was too unpredictable, the volatility was also hard to determine in which coins would be movable
in the exchange. Though, we may get profit but not huge. So its true that our patience will be test through this things.

Trading may be a solution to make a profit when the market conditions are not too good if we have enough skills. But in my opinion, holding and being patient in uncertain market conditions is indeed difficult because the value of our portfolio continues to decline
Activity: 775
August 22, 2019, 07:40:28 AM

You did the right thing even I also implemented that strategy when the market was unstable, I trade every day with bitcoin because the price of bitcoin has risen compared to other altcoins. on the other hand I am also still patient with long-term investment and do not change it to other options unless I see my coins there is no price development maybe I will exchange it for a better coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
August 22, 2019, 06:44:16 AM

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
August 22, 2019, 06:02:42 AM
I think patience is the best weapon (of the strong) for those who bought bitcoins many years ago: will they have resisted the temptation to sell?
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 22, 2019, 05:10:35 AM
Im saving my fiat and avoid to entry in altcoin. Im join group with to much pro trader and they sharing what they know so we can take care each other but basically im not followers,im also look at the market condition. If look not profitable and to high risk i will keep my fiat and waiting momentum. At this time im more focus in bounty or airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: