Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR TRADING STRATEGY - page 2. (Read 1586 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 01:24:53 PM
I would like to give my advice to you. There is no fixed strategy for cryptocurrency trading. This market depends very much on information. If you can catch information early, you will win. If not, you lose.

So how and where do you catch information early?
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
November 15, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
I would like to give my advice to you. There is no fixed strategy for cryptocurrency trading. This market depends very much on information. If you can catch information early, you will win. If not, you lose.
Activity: 20
November 15, 2017, 12:09:42 AM
Depends, really. 

For the fund I implemented a market neutral strategy we built.  It's entirely autonomous and dynamic utilizing a computer learning library. 

I also make a few discretionary trades on the side for my friends for fun.  No AI, just what I used to do as an oil trader back in the day.  For that it's all order flow.   Tape never lies. 

I don't like candlesticks, I don't look at MA's or oscillators, and I can never get two people who use fibs to agree on levels so I don't use those either. 

Just orderflow.  Once you get used to it, that's all you'll need.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 14, 2017, 11:46:42 PM
With daily trading, I just focus one thing. That is not greedy. I have lost much money and I realize that greed will make you fail. I usually set a percent rate to entry and exit (about 10%-15%). It means when the price down about this 10% I will sell to cut loss and if it increases about 10% I will sell to get profit. This strategy has helped me control emotion and earns money. You can try.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 14, 2017, 09:03:27 PM
My strategy is:
The first one looks for trend direction, and
The second one generates signals in the direction of the trend.
This strategy is very useful for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies trading. Of course, this strategy can be used on traditional currency pairs as well, such as the Eur, Usd and other.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 06:58:09 PM
My trading strategy is hold tokens more that one year  Smiley You do not need to constantly worry and constantly trade.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:35:14 PM
I just trade base on my predict. I don't believe technical analysis. It can not predict Bitcoin market.
Technically, you still need some basic stragedy to trade, like when this thing happen what will we do next? It's the basic thing then you could use your own ideal on those stragedies if it works.
Activity: 106
November 03, 2017, 04:54:30 PM
Hello all,
I am starting to day-trade on the crypto market and I was wondering what was your strategy?
For now I am just starting, I use MA, S/R levels, Fibs and RSI mainly.
What about you?
Buying altcoins which is having the "waves". "Waves" is the most important feature you have to care about when you want to earn profit on day-trade.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 02:51:10 PM
I just trade base on my predict. I don't believe technical analysis. It can not predict Bitcoin market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
November 03, 2017, 02:12:04 PM
Hello all,
I am starting to day-trade on the crypto market and I was wondering what was your strategy?
What about you?
Its a common strategy and am also following the same thing. Its just buying the coins as long as my capacity is but not the whole investment it should be partial if you want to be bit away from risk. just hold your coins for long term and sell at the time of decent profit do not wait for more profit if its not a bitcoin. I never seen such huge hike in value.
There more topics and researches roaming around here. you should always gather them and do your own research
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 01:58:30 PM
Hello all,
What about you?
i monitor always some coins like study the cycle like xrb now this oct i invest like 0.005 btc in xrb and now at the end of october i sell it because its high ,now the bitcoin price is high so some altcoins like xrb go down and because of that i invest again like 0.003 btc so if you like to invest also try this strategy and monitor also some coins
Activity: 81
November 03, 2017, 01:44:47 PM
Hello all,
What about you?

the technical analysis does not work in crypto trading , Fibonacci retracement act, Crypto trading is very chaotic and depend of news , different events, conferences, states policy
Activity: 420
November 03, 2017, 01:30:45 PM
Hello all,
What about you?
My strategy is to take as much as possible out of this business and as quickly as possible
Activity: 112
November 03, 2017, 07:42:21 AM
I don't really know how to trade. But I think (my own perception) trading will take you to a risky move. I want to try to trade but as what I said, I don't want to take a risk. I know every business or anything will always lead to a risky move or maybe it may lead to failures. I join bitcoin fill my basic needs and I don't want to lose my btc because of trading.
Activity: 70
November 03, 2017, 06:11:21 AM
My strategy is simple. I will put about 50% my fund into Bitcoin for long-term profit. With short-term, I choose altcoin with huge variable price and big volume. It is easy to entry and exit.
according to my own idea i am qualified business and my trading strategy in bitcoin is i am still busy in buying bitcoins now because the rate of bitcoin is increasing most probably and i am expected that the price of bitcoin will reach to 30k$ which is very high rate then i will start selling my bitcoin so thats my starteg
Activity: 364
November 03, 2017, 05:58:16 AM
My strategy is simple. I will put about 50% my fund into Bitcoin for long-term profit. With short-term, I choose altcoin with huge variable price and big volume. It is easy to entry and exit.
Activity: 630
November 03, 2017, 04:55:15 AM
My trading strategy is in three part. I will first read as much as possible on any coin of interest. The historical chart and the product and service that is attach to each coin. Secondly I decide based on fact whether I am holing the coin or trading the merging. Thirdly if it is high value coin, I will always buy the lows.
Activity: 70
November 03, 2017, 04:48:19 AM
I use Elliot wave and Fibonacci to predict retracements and reversals. This I believe is the best way to go into trading, applies to all forms of trading.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 03, 2017, 03:08:54 AM
I analyze the last 3 months of ups and downs of the currency, and I buy when I'm down I expect the price to go up and see when you give me a good percentage over what I bought, thus ensuring that I will not take a loss in the short run.

A very long time of 3 months, a coin catching a performance of 3 months before is sometimes dependent on luck and conditions 3 months ago, a suitable time period of 1 month past.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
November 02, 2017, 03:31:27 PM
I'm not a trading expert and I'm actually more of a holder, but I do sell from time to time, but I never do daily trading. I think daily trading is very dangerous in crypto markets. They are just to volatile, so I don't see how you can profit from daily trading, if not by chance. For me it's all about the long term, so my only two advises when it comes to long term trading, is don't short to soon and don't trade on a leverage position.

The crypto markets are expanding, so you should really let it run for a while. If it's going up just let it be, don't try to cash out some profit, because it will probably continue to grow. If it starts going down (like 5% or 10% drops) short a little (like a trailing stop loss), but always keep looking for ways to get back into the game, because it will probably bounce up again.

As or the leverage trading, I just find it to risky as well. The market can go against you in a split of a second given it's volatility, and the exchange is going to liquidate all your assets just like that. It's just not worth the risk in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: