Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR TRADING STRATEGY - page 3. (Read 1586 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 03:03:14 PM
I have a simple strategy: buy cheap and sell expensive, this is all in it, the trick is to know when to buy because, as you can see bitcoin is growing and growing as he use to do at the end of the year.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 02:47:51 PM
I do not have a good experience in trading but my best way is to buy when a coin is on red and sell it when is on green ( you can use coinmarketcap ).

You can buy this time some alts , bitcoin exploded and it will pump the alts coins in near future Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 02:41:02 PM
Hello all,
I am starting to day-trade on the crypto market and I was wondering what was your strategy?
For now I am just starting, I use MA, S/R levels, Fibs and RSI mainly.
What about you?
A strategy that I think pretty many people use. It is a constant monitoring of a coin and choosing the times it's price falls to buy then waiting for price to rise and sell. It is the most single-use strategy we often use. But it also has a pretty high risk. It is characterized by short-term investment.
My trading strategy is just simply buying at a low price and sell when in profit already. Usually I look for a coins which offer a potential coin. I invest even short or long term investment, I just sell when Im earning.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 02:39:45 PM
Day trading is hard and it relies on technical analysis. So I still have to learn about it before I can say any meaningful opinion.
Although for long-term perspective you should buy at dips and of course buy low sell high Cheesy
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 02:29:31 PM
Hello all,
I am starting to day-trade on the crypto market and I was wondering what was your strategy?
What about you?
A strategy that I think pretty many people use. It is a constant monitoring of a coin and choosing the times it's price falls to buy then waiting for price to rise and sell. It is the most single-use strategy we often use. But it also has a pretty high risk. It is characterized by short-term investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 02, 2017, 11:30:29 AM
what is my trading strategy ? of course i will holding it and i will sell it whenever i think it's at its peak.
in brief i was a holders and rarely doing a day trade because it's not good enough,
but no matter what is it,short or mid or long run i always read the chart and sentiment.
i used technical analysis to read the map,i did not use it to determine my move because in cryptocurrency everything can be happen.
and it's unpredictable compare to other assets,
it's very easy to get manipulated by people due to low supply and other reason.
the best way to see it what will happen is by looking at people sentiment,
when you heard about FUD you will see a huge movement for a better one,but when you heard about SHILL there'll be a bad one.
always make a move to the opposite side.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 11:17:58 AM
My trading strategy would just be looking for coins that I expect to rise and buying them, and then holding them for a long term. You can always try hanging around the speculation portion of the forums for information (although not always correct information) and always be sure to do your own research.

If you’re looking for more fast paced trading then I’m not really your person for advice.

Thanks for your answer.
Do you have a particular technique to choose which crypto you think are going to rise?
I generally choose a coin because:

The coin has previously pumped a decent amount but it’s now sitting stably at a similar amount that it had before the pump and it’s still being used.
-or-
Because a coin is going to likely receive an update or new feature of some point soon and it hasn’t already received the pump that it will likely get because of that new feature/update.

However, it's usually in a case by case basis that I determine when I think a coin will rise; and it all just requires practice and research.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
I analyze the last 3 months of ups and downs of the currency, and I buy when I'm down I expect the price to go up and see when you give me a good percentage over what I bought, thus ensuring that I will not take a loss in the short run.
Activity: 182
X-Block.io
November 02, 2017, 10:02:33 AM
I do not use any indicators I just use the simple candlestick graph and the order book, I look for unbalanced order books on coins that have high volatility.
Activity: 420
November 02, 2017, 09:59:55 AM
The best strategy is always know your path and don't panic if you are loosing money. i've took this two for a reason because they are one of the most important things you need to do even pros still gets confused by the time.
Activity: 42
November 02, 2017, 09:42:58 AM
My trading strategy is i hold coins top 10 in coin market cap and i buy ICO coins on pre-sale day and i do day trading
Activity: 40
November 02, 2017, 09:40:47 AM
My trading strategy is just buy on the deepest price( oversold), this strategy is easy to use if we extra patient. Patient is key of success in trading. And in my experience in trading, some technical analysis some times does not work in altcoin trading so cut loss strategy also will help to minimize risk and to reduce the lose.

Thanks for your answer.
How long do you usually wait to sell back?
Activity: 40
November 02, 2017, 04:46:37 AM
Sometimes technical analysis does not work in crypto trading because the volume of cryptocurrency still small than other market like forex and stock, And I prefer to use and learn fundamental analysis, buy some coin that has strong in fundamental and hold it a few month and choose some altcoin that paired with USDT.

Thanks for your answer.
What do you mean by "strong fundamentals"? do you have an example?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
November 01, 2017, 10:57:37 PM
Hello all,
What about you?
I don't use these strategies because i'm not a daily trader. I only buy altcoin which i think interesting and hold those for some months or even years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 10:39:53 PM
My trading strategy is just buy on the deepest price( oversold), this strategy is easy to use if we extra patient. Patient is key of success in trading. And in my experience in trading, some technical analysis some times does not work in altcoin trading so cut loss strategy also will help to minimize risk and to reduce the lose.
Activity: 335
November 01, 2017, 10:02:17 PM
I use fibo and waves obv. But I use more news trading then technical analysis. I search for the major public events or new big updates for the projects. I try to buy the rumor and sell when expectations is gone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
November 01, 2017, 09:31:19 PM
Sometimes technical analysis does not work in crypto trading because the volume of cryptocurrency still small than other market like forex and stock, And I prefer to use and learn fundamental analysis, buy some coin that has strong in fundamental and hold it a few month and choose some altcoin that paired with USDT.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
November 01, 2017, 08:38:38 PM
Hello all,
What about you?

Depends on the coins that i am trading. I always split my money into several coins that i think have future. Sometimes im going for a long term trade when i see that coin is very active and have potential for a bigger value in the future. Sometimes im going for a short term trade when i think that the coin that i am trading is only a hype.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
November 01, 2017, 08:32:47 PM
Hello all,
What about you?
My trading experience is only looking for coins. This coins also choose my personal opinion. Because we do not predict the which coin will good future. So I was analyse which crypto is raise in current market. This is the main strategy of buying and selling. Some coins are long term investment. Because it will help for my children future and my family status
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 01, 2017, 07:51:03 PM
Hello all,
What about you?
Now that BTC price is passing previous all time high and keeps on beating the recorded all time high, expect that altcoin holders will start dumping Alts in exchange for  Bitcoins. For day traders its a nightmare because you have to pick the one that you think will maintain its price or will at least climb a bit. There are Youtube videos about RSIs and look at the articles posted by Investopedia.
Pages:
Jump to: