Pages:
Author

Topic: Your worst investment decision this year - page 13. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
August 29, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
Many ICOs were far below expectations. ICO investments in SCAM projects are very annoying. But the worst of the Bitcoin price hurt ICO investments. But even if everything looks bad, a large part of the ICOs begin to rise if the price of Bitcoin reaches a certain level.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
I have invested in TRX and faced a loss. The price is decreasing day by day. Now I don’t know what is waiting in the future. I think most of the investors faced a loss in this year. It was not good at all.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

I really agree with you, this year has been very bad for crypto investors, no one is ever mentioning 100X any more, there are a lot to regret but i am not focusing on my regret rather i am hoping for the better future ahead because I know it will get better.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 01:08:54 AM
I would have to go with deeponion. There was so much hype around the coin and so many people talking about how the coin was going to do so well and be the next bitcoin and the king of privacy coins that I did not think it through thoroughly. At first the coin did look very good so I invested in it. Imagine my surprise when the price of the coin crashed so much. Anyway that is m worst investment decision this year.

that was a shocking drop in price. I got out of them half way through the decline and when i suggested my reasons why i was doing so many of the community turned on me and were aggressive. Now all those same people have lost a lot of there money and were totally incorrect when raving on hodl hodl hodl and attacking anybody that said otherwise. Hopefully it goes back up for you so you can recoup some of your investment.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
August 28, 2018, 07:47:59 PM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

For me, i just feel the invesent to the Storiqa ICO is my worst investment. Maybe i didnt get loss in $ but i just feel i really waste my time into it. After that ICO and till this day, i stop to join the ICO. The pattern can be read, really dumped after listing to the exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
August 28, 2018, 07:33:06 PM
I think my worst investment is investing into pac-coin, I join the space newly and i heard about the coin through a you-tube channel, they say the coin will go to the moon, I invested in the coin, since i invested, the price has been so down and down. it's my worst investment
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
This year is the year of losing profit and falling value. The worst I've experience this year when the first month of the year was I've invest all of my money because when i see that the price last December was so high so i decided that invest all my koney and this is my wrong because i didn't predict that it will fall the value of bitcoin now i lose almost my money but i know it will rise again and give it back my money
Activity: 60
August 28, 2018, 06:23:19 PM
I would need to run with deeponion. At first, the coin looked great so I put resources into it. Envision my unexpected when the cost of the coin smashed to such an extent. Anyway, that is m most noticeably bad speculation choice this year.
Activity: 518
August 28, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
My worst investment that I made this year is not selling Oyster Protocol on its peak price or near its peak price last January 2018 but rather holding it and selling it only half of its peak price and adding more positions on it ending up to sell it on a much lower price because I needed the money.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 06:21:42 PM
This year was terrible for projects that collect money through ICO, I believe. People have little faith in the ICO now and even very cool projects can not build their software cap. It's sad, I hope this will change soon.
Activity: 490
August 28, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
My worst investment decision was holding Spectre.ai (sxdt, sxut) I already had 8 times profit , I could have sold but I believe  wrongly on the capacity of the team! The team along the line became complacent and stop working for the benefit of their investors!
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 28, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
The worst investment would be to start buying coins when they are at a recovering stage if you want to make or get your returns of investment in the short run. Another one would be to have a poor strategy or research and just nip it in the bud and invest. And the worst one is to invest in a scam project.

true, for that so that it doesn't happen to us, you should not be in a hurry to make an investment,
first collect data about the project that we will follow, if it is sure and not a scam project, then we try to invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:49:21 PM
Around April or so I thought I bought the deep of most coins and after some weeks I was in for some profit but I wanted more and I started witnessing the market fall but decided to hold instead of sell at the cure profit.
Activity: 249
August 28, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
The worst investment would be to start buying coins when they are at a recovering stage if you want to make or get your returns of investment in the short run. Another one would be to have a poor strategy or research and just nip it in the bud and invest. And the worst one is to invest in a scam project.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
The only worst investment a person can make is investing in a scam project. Apart from that if the coin takes a nose dive in terms of price and you thing it was the worst investment ever, then it was your strategy to blame. Not the fact that you invested in that particular project. Also, no matter what, believe in your strategy and make sure it is a good one.
Activity: 467
August 28, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
Looking at the investments that I have made this year I don't really regret investing into those coins but the biggest mistake that I have done that I will forever regret is exchanging my hard earned ETH for DOVU since I knew it was going to be one of the best tokens ever.
Activity: 308
August 28, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
There is no such thing as a worst investment. Strategy can be bad which makes the people blame their market and their choice to invest in it. Even this stage is not worst too, we just need to have a good strategy.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
Since 2017 was really turbulent regarding cryptocurrencies I was too relaxed and made too many wrong decisions in 2018. But there is a controversial decision because a project promise to show a working system in the end of 2019. If this will not work out I will loose too much. Hope I will be lucky and compensate everything in 2018.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 04:20:49 PM
The whole 2018 has been a year of ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market. The bearish trend never really seemed to leave this market. I would say that this year has taught me manythings. We need to be very careful before deciding to invest on any project or currency.
Activity: 25
August 28, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
If to invest in the crypto world so far for me is not bad and never harmed, because I am very thorough and patient in terms of investment. The bad thing is that the price of Coins goes down, and for me it is very bad. For investment now is a good time and a good opportunity for investment because prices are still low.
Pages:
Jump to: