Pages:
Author

Topic: Your worst investment decision this year - page 8. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 01:38:55 AM
Actually, I never make investment this year. I'm still struggling by joining the bounty and getting free coins from ICO. But, one of the worst decision is when I'm panic selling some my coins from that ICO in the very low price. It makes me sad when now seeing the price has double rate. But, that is my wrong investment from the rewards from ICO. That is going to be one of the best lessons to be more patient.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
September 19, 2018, 01:30:14 AM
Actually, there is nothing I considered a "worst investment" this year since I'm not hunting for ICOs anymore (at least for now) and investing to btc only. Yeah! The market is currently suffering which still makes me prone to losses but at least I knew that the coin where I invested is strong and reliable compare to the numerous shittycoins which entered and newly entering the market. And for that, I'm still a little bit confident and secured despite of these bad times.

Brace yourselves, we don't know when this misery ends. Be wise and good luck Grin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
September 19, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
I had a couple of shockers that I put money into in January, but by far the worse was (and still is) coinstarter. Over 99% lost on that one currently. What to do, that's the risk we all take right, I have been lucky enough to invest in others that have seen a decent return. Win some lose some.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 12:43:15 AM
Hellbiz. This is my biggest disappointment at the moment. I placed great hopes on this project. There were very serious announcements, promises - but everything turned out to be just dust in the eye.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 19, 2018, 12:43:03 AM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
first i regret i buying pundi x at high prices, second i also buying new coin ubt in market when it first hit idex and now im lose 60%. All seems going down right now and no matter choices that i choose is wrong but its happen cause the market not in favor.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 19, 2018, 12:30:36 AM
This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
I invested in an ico and no results were given and I lost more than half of the money that I invested, as you may guess I'm not really happy about what happened, fortunately I only invested an amount of money that I could afford to lose but still losing money is painful no matter how small the amount.
Indeed, not just because you can say that is a money that you can afford to lose or a spare money but the fact that you are losing it will have a mental affections especially when you are inside investing with assets where you trust and hope to gain good results, maybe it will add to your experience and
bring foundation to your next actions, stay positive and focus more will allow you to cope up and earn more.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 12:30:23 AM
The worst decision I made this year was to keep my altcoin, which has made me lose more than 90%. This year's market has disappointed me so much that I don't think I will continue to invest in altcoin in the future.
Activity: 504
September 19, 2018, 12:27:28 AM
Many bitcoin member and holder are frustation with how drop of bitcoin and altcoin price, we hope at next January all of coin can reached to higher price, just wait for next years maybe the miracle become true.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
Apparently there are a lot people who invested in wrong project. I don’t wanna remember this memory but i invested in sharpecapital and i didn’t get any profit. So i lost some money.
Activity: 770
September 19, 2018, 12:19:35 AM
the worst decision this year alone is too quick to go with the fortunes that have not been fullest. Despite already getting results but of course, it is made quite disappointed because it should be able to get more  Grin Grin . not a big problem probably because until now are certainly crypto will still store the other explosion could rise again even more than the previous value.
Activity: 728
September 19, 2018, 12:05:53 AM
I invested in an ico and no results were given and I lost more than half of the money that I invested, as you may guess I'm not really happy about what happened, fortunately I only invested an amount of money that I could afford to lose but still losing money is painful no matter how small the amount.
Activity: 335
September 18, 2018, 11:31:32 PM
in the year 2018 is indeed a pretty bad year in the history of crypto. even an awful lot of things that make us including investors also suffered heavy losses. Hopefully the conditions like this coming to an end.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 18, 2018, 11:21:16 PM
I have joined the bounty program.
and bought Tokens for 0.1$ per token on ICO.
but when the distribution occurred.  Hunters and Investors get there token at the same day.
and with an exchange that has a low volume.
the token has dip at its lowest up to 0.001$ per piece.
im not gonna mention the token anymore.
but the thing is a lot of project with a very promising future.
has been corrupted with such act.
and i might say, its one of the worst investment. if ever your going to encounter such ico.
its better to ask the project managers for there plans on distribution.
so you wont be a victim too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
September 18, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
I do have a bad decision this year as far as crypto investment is concerned. I have invested in a newly listed digital currency which i think will have a good push some times in February onwards despite the slow decline of bitcoin's market cap but it wasn't go as i expect and i lost more than 2/3 of my investment since then. Anyway, it's all part of investment where bad and good decisions can be made but at least i've learned a lesson from it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 18, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

Being greedy and hodling is my worst investment decision this year. Time to move on and hopefully learned well from the mistake  Grin
Totally agree with you. My greed is the worst decision. It was necessary to sell all of their coins in the winter. But I was stupid. Next time I'll be smarter.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 18, 2018, 10:58:57 PM
My worst investment is not on crypto directly but some sites that promise for good earning and pay bitcoin after putting money on it but later on it is not. I know how stupid I am believing on them but you cannot realized wrong things without trying. I also lost something while investing to mine some bitcoin. It does not work like what I expect on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
September 18, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

Being greedy and hodling is my worst investment decision this year. Time to move on and hopefully learned well from the mistake  Grin
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

I invested in ETH in January. That was my biggest mistake. Now my account has lost 80%. So sad. Hope the market will recover.
Activity: 308
September 18, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

Obviously, the works decision you can make is investing into a specific coin that did not have the potential to grow in the market and it was the reason why investors should read the whitepaper of the current ico before investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 10:00:47 PM
There is nothing because I have just been in the cryptocurrency world not long ago, so the worst investment I have made for this year does not exist yet, but keep in mind that for future investments related to crypto must still be chosen carefully do not misstep if you will start investing
Pages:
Jump to: