Pages:
Author

Topic: [YOURCHAIN] [URHOC] Unofficial trading thread - page 8. (Read 5902 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
+1 , it was a free coin so nothing to lose and could possibly only get a high price , when the swap is anounced they will pay much more for this URHOC
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Some airdrop tokens are above $100 million market cap, so I don't see a reason why it is impossible to see URHOCs worth at least $100 million. It will depend on the devs. I am not selling my tokens below 10k USD equivalent for 100k URHOCs.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
good idea, I would also like to participate and place my sell Order  10k URHOC @ 1 BCC  Wink
This offer is valid for 10 days.
You go first or use escrow service.
thanks.

What if it will exceed in 10days, there is no excemption right? because I think possible some would be initially extend on the days that been given.
We'll see the development of the next few days, whether it is done or not. . . But if it's true that mrmpunya coin I think they are happy because surely great this gift. . 
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
good idea, I would also like to participate and place my sell Order  10k URHOC @ 1 BCC  Wink
thanks.

What if it will exceed in 10days, there is no excemption right? because I think possible some would be initially extend on the days that been given.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
hi dudes,
i have 200k of this crap and wanna sell it for just 2 ETH, escrow accepted.

pm me.
Are you blatantly admitting to use 2 accounts to claim this wanderer of the tokens in crypto? I wonder why every body here is trying to sell and no body actually bothers to buy your chain, so much of a community support.
I have got a few millions of this chain of yours, any of you willing to pay me 2 Bitcoins for them all? this one deserves a proper lol.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
i have 100k URHOC
i want sell with 1.5 ETH
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Check your wallet, now 100k URHOC has changed to 0.00001URHOC.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
hi dudes,
i have 200k of this crap and wanna sell it for just 2 ETH, escrow accepted.

pm me.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I want to swap my urhoc.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i do not see why anyone would sell their URHOC , swap is coming and great thing would go to happen

remember that dev is also not a newbie
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Include me.

Selling 100k URHOC for 5ETH will be using escrow, PM me if anyone is interested.

The buyer will have to pay the escrow fees.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
good no sell order  Shocked Huh Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Is the trade already in progress?
I do not see any URHIC trading activity in etherdelta.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
thanks.
Activity: 196

where i can find this post?

Here

(it is a joke)

Grin  can immagine now we are getting big than! it was kind of blessing fro satoshi , good luck to everyone with trading .
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Here

(it is a joke)
Activity: 196
As I noticed that 'trade-talk' is gaining momentum in the official announcement thread, I've started this topic to prevent cluttering in there and give those interested a place where they can trade their URHOC's.

Please keep in mind:

- that a swap of URHOC will take place in the near future, for more info keep an eye on the official announcement thread

- URHOC can be traded on Etherdelta

- YOURCHAIN has been blessed by the Great One:

That being said I wish you all happy trading a good fortune.

Beware of scammers, use escrow and if it's too good to be true, it's probably a duck.  Cheesy
RJX
legendary
I'll kick off with my proposal:

WTS 20K URHOC @ 2 ETH.

2 batches available.

You go first.

RJX
legendary
As I noticed that 'trade-talk' is gaining momentum in the official announcement thread, I've started this topic to prevent cluttering in there and give those interested a place where they can trade their URHOC's.

Please keep in mind:

- that a swap of URHOC will take place in the near future, for more info keep an eye on the official announcement thread

- URHOC can be traded on Etherdelta

- YOURCHAIN has been blessed by the Great One:

That being said I wish you all happy trading and good fortune.

Beware of scammers, use escrow and if it's too good to be true, it's probably a duck.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: