Pages:
Author

Topic: youtube and blogger have started blocking ICO ads - page 4. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
a subsidiary of google.com. namely youtube.com and blogger.com have started blocking videos and articles that contain elements of ICO, tokensale, and Altcoin. then how is your prediction for the future of altcoin?
it's true I've heard rumors like that. but for now, I can still see ads on youtube about crypto, and if one day youtube really prohibits crypto, I believe the crypto world will get worse, because not only the government is against the crypto, but all social media also come against crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
a subsidiary of google.com. namely youtube.com and blogger.com have started blocking videos and articles that contain elements of ICO, tokensale, and Altcoin. then how is your prediction for the future of altcoin?
this is clearly a very bad situation. altcoin continues to fall, and media coverage is also getting worse. I'm afraid this will have a bad impact on boutny campaign. when fecbook, twitter, blog, and google start blocking ico ads, it is not impossible bounty campaign will also stop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
it's true today I saw and heard some news about youtube channels and blogs that are blocked by youtube and google because the content in their videos and articles contains elements of crypto currency, and reportedly many will take the legal path for the incident
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: