Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 14. (Read 88378 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 02:16:14 AM
ill hold my tokens then ill sell it on a higher price or ill just trade it for other coins then hold it.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
January 04, 2019, 02:01:42 AM
I haven't earned tons of tokens and the ones I have are worthless and some never make it to exchanges ,I'm leaving the tokens in my wallet ignored for a while
If what you have earned so far is worthless, this is part of the reasons why you should HODL because there's no point in selling now. If you sell you lose at this point and if you HODL and wait for the future you might make a good fortune out of it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 01:28:32 AM
I am always looking how the team communicate with their users, even if the token price very low, if their team always make a communication and show their progress, I will hold their token. But if no communication and price very low, I just need to forger those token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
January 04, 2019, 01:28:22 AM
I haven't earned tons of tokens and the ones I have are worthless and some never make it to exchanges ,I'm leaving the tokens in my wallet ignored for a while
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 01:10:52 AM
I can only say for myself. All I've been trying to do is accumulating tokens I've tried to have tokens with string team whore intentional about their project. After accumulation, I await for the next bull run by then I wi cash out to Fiat.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 04, 2019, 12:58:20 AM
So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
Yep, I have converted some tokens to fiat and other coins (mostly BTC and ETH). The rest of tokens, I keep it within the compatible wallet because these tokens don't have the price at all.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 04, 2019, 12:31:55 AM
I think I became a token holders too since I don't like selling my received rewards last few months because of their value in the market is not gonna be good to spend in some cases like my needs. So I made my decision to hold it for a while to get a further amount of profit if it started increasing their value this year I can trade it into fiat to buy more things that I also need in working here.
Activity: 504
January 04, 2019, 12:19:23 AM
After getting and receiving token just wait when our asset will be listed at exchange market, many ICO always try for delay more than one year to make their coin could be trade at exchange market.
Activity: 308
January 03, 2019, 11:52:19 PM
All the tokens that i had is my future fortune for me. So i will keep them until the time it really become a fortune.
Right now i will just keep on collecting as many tokens as possible as a way of investment.
at present there may be many tokens that don't have a value so they don't get any results. trust the current token that has no value, in the future it will have value and can get results from the tokens that you saved. the market has improved now, hopefully in the future it will improve, learning last year will be made so that this year it can handle it well.
Activity: 420
January 03, 2019, 11:31:19 PM
All the tokens that i had is my future fortune for me. So i will keep them until the time it really become a fortune.
Right now i will just keep on collecting as many tokens as possible as a way of investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 11:20:46 PM
Some of the tokens that I have now, I get from doing a Bounty campaign. And I still hold it for a long time. I am sure that if the crypto market explodes, of course, the price is very high. And now be patient and hold ICO coins.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 11:10:12 PM

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
Sell those tokens that already are dead coins and hold those tokens that seems progressing or really are progressing.  You don't have to hold a lot of tokens that are not valuable. Just keep those that are good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 03, 2019, 11:08:31 PM
I only hold tokens when i see that the team is active and developing the project because this proves that in the long run it will be successful and i will have great profit. However when the team is not active and i feel that the project is useless and dead i sell immediately.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 11:05:33 PM
investors inevitably must hold the token they have because the value of the sale was not satisfactory. Thus the time it would be a good time to start buying or collecting tokens and not sell it.  It took months of even more such hikes to await in the pump or the bull.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
January 03, 2019, 11:01:12 PM
For me, all the tokens that i had, i kept it safe in my wallet and hopping that the tokens will generate a lot of profit in the future.
But for some tokens that i think will not have a good future, i usually sell them when it is sell able in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 03, 2019, 10:52:53 PM
many of the existing token for this time not everything can be maximized in the price. hold until it reaches a high price is nice than having to sell it at the current price. or even if there is enough good for sale at this time, then at least it can provide additional income at this time.
I got a number of tokens from the bounty campaign, then I exchanged it for money and some I used to buy Bitcoin and save it in the form of Bitcoin. My experience in getting and holding tokens from prizes must be patient and wait until the token has a sale value.
Activity: 588
January 03, 2019, 10:39:47 PM
many of the existing token for this time not everything can be maximized in the price. hold until it reaches a high price is nice than having to sell it at the current price. or even if there is enough good for sale at this time, then at least it can provide additional income at this time.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 03, 2019, 10:37:47 PM
There's nothing wrong with selling them if there's little progress being accomplished, but if the project has a solid roadmap and ongoing development it can be ideal to hold onto them until they realize full value and even if you do need to liquidate them consider just selling a portion of them and keeping some for later in case the token skyrockets for some unknown reason
waiting till roadmap complete developted need our patience.if we dont have it maybe in the middle journey we sell our assets.holding only suitable for long term investors and need strong mental too.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 03, 2019, 10:16:46 PM
The ones that are good and potential base on my observation and research shall be on held.

But for those that are sellable and I wanted to take as money, I'd sell them quickly for real cash. Go for ethereum or bitcoin first and then just convert it lately to cash so I can spend that bucks that I've earned from trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 10:08:45 PM
The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

This is why I primarily only invest in dividend paying companies or tokens.  Since normally once you buy coin, you have to wait for the price to appreciate in value, before you can sell, and then make a profit.  HOWEVER, if the token / company is paying you dividends, even by simply holding, you can still get paid regularly in dividends.  And currently a good company that pays dividends, that has a high ROI, and one I recommend is https://www.evoai.network/
Pages:
Jump to: