Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 25. (Read 88424 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
I am also confused about what I have to do with the token that I got. because at the moment it seems like it doesn't have a good price if we will convince it to become fiat it will expire to become a fee.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
I beg to disagree with you that we are gambling in crypto, if this were to be some kind of gamble, big institutions will not want to identify with it. It dont hodl tokens that I dont not see great prospects ahead, I simply exchange to a more reliable token worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
I have a certain number of coins, which at the moment I hold, because selling them, due to low prices, is not advisable. Waiting for more profitable times.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
Of course I try to keep most of the coins, but of course if I see a bad project I try to sell it quickly , but the promising coins I keep and wait when the price is high
making a lot of tokens today is getting harder and harder. In any case, I am talking about those projects that have real prospects in the future. I have such Coins that have been in the wallet for a couple of years and are not even trading on exchanges.
Activity: 518
December 06, 2018, 09:35:53 AM
Of course I try to keep most of the coins, but of course if I see a bad project I try to sell it quickly , but the promising coins I keep and wait when the price is high
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 08:44:45 AM
Until now, I had tokens that had gone up in value in the past, but I decided to keep them from expecting them to increase in value. But it turns out the opposite. Nowadays the value is so low that I only hold them back hoping that the miracle can happen and can rise again as before. This is a problem with ceyptocurrency, a token intended to fall.
Activity: 921
December 06, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
For example, this year I earned only a few normal tokens, but the problem is that now almost all of them have fallen significantly in price. The only token I can call good (XYO) is rising in price, but I sold it too early since I sold it for $ 600, but when Ethereum cost $ 200, now my tokens are worth $ 900 and Ethereum is $ 100. I lost about $ 600.
Activity: 648
December 06, 2018, 08:39:46 AM
Getting many token kinds not only from ico investment but also from bounty and airdrop project but today have nothing value, many my asset could be not sell because lower price and never have greatest exchange market for selling.
Activity: 685
December 06, 2018, 08:35:08 AM
Currently, I have tokens that once rose in value, but I decided to hold them expecting that its value will increase further. However, it turned out the other way. Now, its value is very low that I just hold them hoping that miracle might happen. This is the problem with ceyptocurrency, tokens are meant to fall.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 06, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
It depends on the tokens that you have. You may have tokens whose actual use you may want to avail. You may also have tokens that looks like crap so you will sell them as soon as they are already traded in an exchange. You may also have tokens which looks like having a bright future so you will continue to HODL them. It really depends. There is no general rule as to what you will do with all of your tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 06, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
Wait till it have a value  Grin most of the token nowadays doesn't have a value,
Most of bounty hunters are dumping away their token once they already have value .
lots of tokens whose value is so low that they are useless, wait maybe in the future your coins will have value so it's good for your income. tokens are not all good and there are good ones to maintain and some that cannot be maintained.
Of course this is the correct stage. And most of them act like this when they earn earned tokens. Of course there are exceptions when you really need money to pay your bills in real life. But nevertheless, it is better to be patient and wait for real price increases.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
Wait till it have a value  Grin most of the token nowadays doesn't have a value,
Most of bounty hunters are dumping away their token once they already have value .
lots of tokens whose value is so low that they are useless, wait maybe in the future your coins will have value so it's good for your income. tokens are not all good and there are good ones to maintain and some that cannot be maintained.
Activity: 2002
December 06, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
forkdelta and several other markets can be used for temporary markets. many tokens that have no value and without clarity, and the other half surprise us because they have a good price a year later without a clear track record.
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
December 06, 2018, 08:21:43 AM
I also think that many altcoins can give a good result in the long term, I follow of "buy and hold" strategy.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
It's hard to make a decision, you receive a good amount of bounty and thought it's very huge, only to find out that it's value in the market was reduced to 10% of its ICO price, you want to dump but this is months of works, and so you hodl in the hope that the price will increase.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
Activity: 630
December 06, 2018, 07:58:16 AM
All the coins that I can earn, I plan to hodl in the long term, because I believe in cryptocurrency in general!
I, too, will build the same plans to keep the communications of the tickets that I earned at the Bounty company until the cryptocurrency market is fully stabilized. Of course, I am very sorry that when you need money, you have to sell coins, even at the price that is today. But it is very unprofitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 06, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
All the coins that I can earn, I plan to hodl in the long term, because I believe in cryptocurrency in general!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
December 06, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
"in my opinion, what you are doing is quite risky, I have joined the bounty campaign for a long time. I have lots of altcoins or tokens that I got from there. but in fact selling early when the first list in the market is more profitable than we choose to hold. because only a few projects can succeed in the long run. most dev only seek instant profit and use investors for the benefits they get.  You can also convert to better Altcoins and have a bright future like ETH, you can save for a long time"
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
I earned more than 100 token from bounty and airdrop campaigns. And most tokens have no value yet. And many others are not traded on stock exchanges. But I will keep these tokens in my wallet. Because no one is sure that these tokens will not be rise someday. That's why I keep waiting patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: