Pages:
Author

Topic: Zcash is making progress and it is undervalued - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
that's very interesting.genareting a block within 2.5 minutes that was really awesome. hope it will reached in the top position soon.
Activity: 40
zcash placed in the top 20 position in the crypto currency and as their goal is about security.hopefully people will shown their interest on zcash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Cash is one of the best and undervalued anonymous coins on the market. She has great potential. it is a pity that its price is so low. I believe that in the future she strongly will grow.
Activity: 31
There is no underrated in the Blockchain industry think, as there is no regulatory boards every coin are judged through the same criteria and no partiality can be done by any third persons. I think to get more value, Zcash should get public reliance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Zcash is one of the few real privacy coins. It's a pretty good investment. It finally gained some more independence from Bitcoin with ZEC/USD listing on Bittrex.
Activity: 56
I didn't know about Zcash till today though it's been in discussions for a while. But studying deeply about it I found it as a good place to invest. Many sites rated it as a good coin. But I think it has to go a long way to catch up BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Zcash was issued with a goal to introduce privacy in blockchain transactions. It hides transaction details and ensures the privacy of its users by leveraging the zk-SNARKS protocol (based on zero-knowledge proof).

Unlike bitcoin which takes 10 minutes to generate a block, ZCash can do it in 2.5 minutes.

From "Zcash: all you need to know"

Do you think Zcash is undervalued?
I will constantly say that the technology of the monero is an order of magnitude higher than the Zcash. Prospects have each coin to a lesser or greater extent, but it is better to invest in stability.
Activity: 69
How can you make Zcash and BTC in the same scale comparison when Zcash is not even an altcoin but just an ICO though it has got a great response in 3 years getting $148+ coin value! Zcash is a good ICO to invest though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
ZEC is a good coin and it is highly appreciated, Not as low as you think. The problem here is that it is not popular and has no strong community. Its price is still quite high as this market makes most altcoin fall down. In the future ZEC will continue to grow and I hope many people know it
Activity: 145
No it’s not undervalued.  It needs to reach people for letting them know about it. I hope it will do better in future. It has some good potential and also the features it provides are really amazing for the users.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Do you really guys believe in privacy coins? Don´t you think that using them is really dangerous? And don´t you think that governments will try to destroy them to "protect" us?
I am also owning some privacy coins, but do not invest everything into it!
Activity: 238
Zcash is faster than Bitcoin and it also provides better privacy. But i think there are some security issues which should be taken care of before making it more established as a altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Zcash really is undervalued and this is the right time to invest to that altcoin. Way back 2017, it was introduced as privacy coin and was recognized by many but unfortunately, it was used negatively by those person who wanted to hide their wealth and drug payment transaction. Well, it nothing new in crypto industry, destroying the credibility of another for their own altcoin's sake.
Activity: 27
Zcash looks like a really promising project to me. I think it has many better options than many other cryptocurrency. Maybe it will have a good time in future but now i think it is undervalued.
Activity: 30
Coin emission rate will be high until 2020 and Zcash has one of the lowest supply in the crypto market with 3 million ZEC mined till date. So, it is very scarce compared to others. So, when the investors will shift to the ZEC coins in the future it will definitely see a moonshot. Definitely very undervalued.
Activity: 30
Zcash has been very underrated and undervalued and I still believe that there is huge potential left for it to fulfill in the coming days once the ALT market becomes stable again. The market is still in recovery period. Even, there has been some prediction of a bullish trend for Zcash in the next year.
Activity: 236
I don't think ZCash is undervalued rather the recent market conditions are what dragging them behind in the race. Moreover, no matter what technological update you bring, people will always put their trust on the tokens/coins they believe in, which is why Bitcoin has become totally unbeatable.
Activity: 67
September 01, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
Zcash innovation, for reasons unknown, the last accomplishments of the engineers were for all intents and purposes not saw: the decrease in exchange costs, the combination of zSnark in ethereum and Majority, the corporate blocking stage of JPMorgan Pursue and numerous others. On the off chance that you don't consider here and now floods on the news, these occasions will precisely increase the value of the coin later on
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 01, 2018, 05:32:32 PM
It is necessary to finish the Zcash, but then something was released from attention. This is a promising project with its own coin. She was always in the shadows, but now she came out of the shadow and notatova to fight the rest of the coins on a par. In my opinion, Zcash has a perspective.
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 05:24:23 PM
The overall aspect of Zcash looks very impressive. But it is a bit uncanny that this coins is so underrated in the market, given its TPS is so fast, even faster than BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: