Pages:
Author

Topic: zcash soon 0.2 btc! - page 16. (Read 27388 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 02:53:20 PM
I am expecting Zcash to correct heavily in the coming days. If it breaks below $100 then I expect it settle around $30. Saying this just based on reading the charts and I may be terribly wrong.. I feel sorry for the people who have bought into Zcash at high prices. At the same time, be careful and watch out for any news from the developers side, they can pump up the price at any moment. You don't want to miss a good trading opportunity...

The price is already below $100. It is possible the price will be below $50 when the full block reward happens.

hehe! It was predicted, smart people didn't trust this fail coin. If everyone here focus more on btc and forget those dead coins he profit would be higher for all. Most altcoins like this zcash are just waste of time. Real profit is made from btcs, the trusted one.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 17, 2016, 02:03:56 PM
I am expecting Zcash to correct heavily in the coming days. If it breaks below $100 then I expect it settle around $30. Saying this just based on reading the charts and I may be terribly wrong.. I feel sorry for the people who have bought into Zcash at high prices. At the same time, be careful and watch out for any news from the developers side, they can pump up the price at any moment. You don't want to miss a good trading opportunity...

The price is already below $100. It is possible the price will be below $50 when the full block reward happens.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
November 17, 2016, 12:21:36 PM
I'm hoping that it stays at around $75+ at least, otherwise it's mining would be pretty useless. Roll Eyes

I guess there would be a bounce soon by the way, pretty temporary but it would occur, you know, the big whales will be pumping it for a short time. Just see.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
November 17, 2016, 11:26:35 AM
zcash is like a sinking ship, heck it is like Titanic Cheesy

it started out even more expensive than bitcoin and it is not even one month yet from its top price (which was a huge pump) and the price of it is already going down to the bottom of the ocean!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 17, 2016, 06:47:21 AM
this now zcash price under 0.2 bitcoin
i think trend bitcoin price up zcash can down trend
zcash price can range price in 0.10 - 0.15 bitcoin every one zcash
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 17, 2016, 02:31:36 AM
It's twitching upwards again, now just over 0.17.  It's interesting to watch anyway  Grin  I guess a coin that started with its price so high was always going to take some time to find its true level.  I can't see it going up very much from here though.

It is rising now. But the short term price trend is still going down. It might stop in the next few months.

cons like ZCash are always going down (0.12 right now) and the short term rises happen because of some correction and some day trading which are usually called dead cat bounces. and this trend will not stop any time soon until it reaches a very low price and becomes stable there and then the only difference is in the speed the price goes down but it will continue going down nonetheless.
thats the saddest truth mate its really going down too quickly, its the investors who will make some good movements regarding to this project
just holding some of it while price really fall down lets see if the coin will make some rebound. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
November 17, 2016, 02:23:20 AM
It's twitching upwards again, now just over 0.17.  It's interesting to watch anyway  Grin  I guess a coin that started with its price so high was always going to take some time to find its true level.  I can't see it going up very much from here though.

It is rising now. But the short term price trend is still going down. It might stop in the next few months.

cons like ZCash are always going down (0.12 right now) and the short term rises happen because of some correction and some day trading which are usually called dead cat bounces. and this trend will not stop any time soon until it reaches a very low price and becomes stable there and then the only difference is in the speed the price goes down but it will continue going down nonetheless.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
November 16, 2016, 12:09:46 AM
You Guys Any Speculation what next Z-cash in the new year ? lets say 2017 in case im talking about price and Development of Z-cash..What is going later..
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 15, 2016, 12:54:55 PM

Activity: 434
Ooh, shiny things!!
November 15, 2016, 11:57:02 AM
legendary
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 15, 2016, 11:33:24 AM

Better  not  to expect  too much that  this coins  would  pump again  but  who  knows that  the devs would have  plan to  pump this coins  but for  now  the  dumping of  price  of zcash  would really  continue until it reaches to the  bottom. FOr sure many investards are  crying  now especially those who bought  on more than 10+ btc
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
November 15, 2016, 09:52:49 AM
legendary
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 15, 2016, 09:37:21 AM
Sorry for those  people  who  invest  on  high  price   especially  to those  who  bought on 0.3 when the  price  intends to  pump  but  its  just a fake  one and  now  price  starts to dump again  to the  bottom as  of  now  its already  0.14+  and still  going down , well im  not  really surprise  on these  kind of  scenarios because its  just  a  normal thing  most  on  altcoins. Thats why  we should be really smart  on the first place.
Activity: 60
November 15, 2016, 03:59:48 AM
I think Zcash price will drop further down

It might drop further when the supply of the ZCash is increased in the near future. Then there might be a pump.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 15, 2016, 01:38:31 AM
I think Zcash price will drop further down
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
November 15, 2016, 01:20:34 AM
also i see no rision somebody so stupid to pump it for coin that botnet got it free,its like you give soembody money for nothing...its stupid if anybody will pump it and give to botnet extra money! better no buy support and get it cheap..but botnet will or can never gone...so then price can never be up again...

I think the ZCash should change its mining algorithm in the near future, so that it will not be controlled by botnet.

Yeah if they can...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 14, 2016, 04:32:05 PM
Why so many pupils are using zcash??,
You think that zcash will go to very low amount and again grow to big maybe it is just some market trick to make some people fast rich.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
November 14, 2016, 04:22:19 PM
why isnt there any exchange which offers shorting ?
Activity: 62
November 14, 2016, 12:36:42 PM
also i see no rision somebody so stupid to pump it for coin that botnet got it free,its like you give soembody money for nothing...its stupid if anybody will pump it and give to botnet extra money! better no buy support and get it cheap..but botnet will or can never gone...so then price can never be up again...

I think the ZCash should change its mining algorithm in the near future, so that it will not be controlled by botnet.
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
November 14, 2016, 12:08:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: