Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 16. (Read 30336 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I think there is to many request in queue, my autopayment also not working.
Code:
Pool Workers: 12357
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
yup..the payments are stuck...again
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Please fix manual payment
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Waitting for manual payment  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1031
Manual payouts are not working
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What is the advantage and disadvantage of changing difficulty?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I've added another webserver today to the load balancer so the site is stable again

I'll optimize caching tomorrow so the initial load will be a lot faster too.

Some people are requesting fixed/static diff ports from me via PM, you can define your own dificulty through your password field like so:

Static Diff 16:

title Miner01
:start
genoil.exe -c zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u suprnova.9 -p d=16 -i 20 -w 64 -P 1 -f 2 -g 0 1
cls
timeout /T 10
goto start

Static Diff 32:

title Miner01
:start
genoil.exe -c zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u suprnova.9 -p d=32 -i 20 -w 64 -P 1 -f 2 -g 0 1
cls
timeout /T 10
goto start

Simply set your password field to d=?? whereas "??" is the diff you want.. so for example 10 or 15..

Only full numbers can be used and minimum is 1.

Of course replace "suprnova.9" with your username.workername

have fun testing !
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Is there a way to make the software run at less than 100 % cpu?  I have two workers aimed at Suprnova, one I do my day job work on and another is a laptop that is running at 75 C all the time.  I did try to lower priority in task manager but that doesn't make a big difference.

Unfortunately not that I know, maybe you can try to run the miner not on all cores by using the -t option..  If you have 4 cores,  use  -t 3 and it should only run on three

Thanks, that worked perfectly.
legendary
Is there a way to make the software run at less than 100 % cpu?  I have two workers aimed at Suprnova, one I do my day job work on and another is a laptop that is running at 75 C all the time.  I did try to lower priority in task manager but that doesn't make a big difference.

Unfortunately not that I know, maybe you can try to run the miner not on all cores by using the -t option..  If you have 4 cores,  use  -t 3 and it should only run on three
legendary
automatic payment stuck again, ocminer?

Not stuck, but there are so many manual payments in queue all the time that there is no space left for the automatic Smiley

You can just do a manual payout and it should hit your wallet in a matter of 10 mins

Hey man. Pool is under maintenance again?
I get the maintenance page

Someone decided to DDoS the frontpage again... it's a pain currently.. I do one step, they do one step...
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Not stuck, but there are so many manual payments in queue all the time that there is no space left for the automatic Smiley

You can just do a manual payout and it should hit your wallet in a matter of 10 mins

Hey man. Pool is under maintenance again?
I get the maintenance page
legendary

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
legendary
Some people are asking for a low diff or static diff port, you can set your diff on any suprnova pool through your password field:

nheqminer -u suprnova.1 -p d=4

Would give your worker a static diff of 4
Use this :

nheqminer -u paramind22.paramind -p myrealpasswordhere -t 4

nheqminer_suprnova needed to be the first item, but thanks, that got it to work.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
finally got a genoil zec-miner 0.5 to work with my amd cards kind of buggy but at least i am on supr looking forward to updates or a claymore ver. thanks for all the hard work @ocminer
legendary
Website has been updates today, shouldn't time out anymore and no maintenance page. Worker not authorized is a known worker bug, you need to restart the worker until it shows 'Authorized Worker  xxx'  directly after launch.

Don't worry, there will be lots of promo soon Smiley
Use this :

nheqminer -u paramind22.paramind -p myrealpasswordhere -t 4

I do get the same error, "worker not authorized."  I don't understand how the miner knows what URL to mine to unless it's hard coded.
I notice the pool total hashrate for ZEC is zero right now.
Pages:
Jump to: