Pages:
Author

Topic: ZCASH / ZEC Suprnova Pool Stratum enabled: https://zec.suprnova.cc [PPLNS] - page 18. (Read 30336 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Too much invalid with GPU mining.
switched to other pool and now much better.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Is there a win32 GPU miner for zec.suprnova? coinsforall's zcashclient works nicely on a win32 system. Would be nice to have a win32 miner for suprnova, too.  Roll Eyes

P.S.: And big thanks to ocminer for a great service, as always. Your pool is the best again. All my 64-bit workers are on your pool.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Well I have to say, after a pretty crappy start yesterday this pool actually shaped up to be one of the better ones.  The nicehash pool looks to have been a straight up theft of all mining hashrate and their daemon was horked up for a while so the pool didn't even find blocks for many hours due to that (I ended up sending them some free hash in that time).  The miningpoolhub pool shut down very early on since they couldn't get the thing stable.  I heard people saying that coinsforall.io wasn't paying at all either.  I did get a couple payouts from suprnova while the price was still stupid (but far less than how stupid it started) so that was something.  I ended up pointing everything back here for now.

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Site is maintenance, but mining still running right?
Activity: 322
Very nice.. already earned almost .002 in 12 hours. Lot more realistic to what I should be getting. Already got payment already also.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Yep. I realized mobile GPUs don't work.
Apparently, When I use the solver, it gives me up to 4000 H/s but no Sols

Had my hopes high Sad
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
What are the differences between nheqminer v0.2 and v0.3? I'm the only mine in the CPU, which is the most suitable?

0.3a contains slightly better solve rate for cuda gpus(mobile gpu's doesnt work)and initial opencl support for amd cards.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
yeah i gave it a shot i can mine with cpu-gpu on supr with my nvidia cards with v0.2a wont even start with v0.3a or genoil, so half my rigs are pointed at supr the other half at nicehash cause there is no working amd miner at least for me there is not, i was using extremals ver. zcashclient but it wont even connect there now and plus i refuse to use that coins for all pool ever again but i thought i would try just to see, thanks for your help ocminer when there is a fully functional miner i will mine completely on supr, thanks again

P.S. this is what i get with v0.3a

C:\Users\MINING RIG 1\Downloads\nheqminer_v0.3a_suprnova>nheqminer.exe -cd 0 -u
kojiren77.1 -p x -t 7
'nheqminer.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\MINING RIG 1\Downloads\nheqminer_v0.3a_suprnova>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
Activity: 281

i've just checked that payment and reacreddited it to your account.

I only got credit_pps amount back, didn't get high txfee back.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
May I ask the minimum withdrawal amount of your pool and the duration of it's processing? Your pool seems better than others, as of now.

Sure:

Min withdrawal: 0.001
Fee: 1% and withdrawal fee 0.0001

111 blocks for confirmation of payments (will lower that to 100 soon)

Payments are now fully automatic again on suprnova, pool's frontend is a bit slow but will be faster as soon as the new server is ready, probably monday.

That all looks nice but how can I use my GPU's with this miner?

"Windows Version of Nicehash CPU+GPU Miner with Suprnova support"

It's in your getting started page. Is there any command to use the GPU's?

Its very easy, just download the miner and start it with

nheqminer.exe -h

Well I was not using -od command that time, and now using it so everything's running perfect. Already received a payment too to my Poloniex! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I requested manual payment more than 24 hours ago still didn't receive anything. Like it wasn't enough that your pool overcharged me (or more like stole from me) with tx fee of 0.0005 (which was 0.0001 an hour ago so i didn't realise that before requesting manual payment). I emailed, filled support page on pool, wrote to suprnova discussion on zcash forums etc. Yet no response, nothing. All I got is that op id : opid-0040af15-b2e3-4780-b640-4880a62fd398, which is useless since i don't have linux wallet and can't use that on zchain explorer. In the meantime, coins lost all their value. Worst pool mining experience ever.

Sorry for your bad experience on the pool, i've just checked that payment and reacreddited it to your account.

As with new technologies, coins, there are always unpredictable problems which can't be foreseen. I've tested this coin a lot and very early on testnet and mining was optimized through all stages, however, since this testnet coins didn't have any value at all, transactions were only very minimalistic tested.. Like 1-2 transactions per hour.. Since mainnet launched, I see over 1000 transactions/withdrawals per hour and due to the nature of the coin (anonymous function) it's not as easy as regular bitcoin payments so a lot of those transactions failed until I could fix it about 12h after launch.

I've had far over 1000 Mails, Tweets and notification in IRC/Slack and I'm now finally at the rest of them so I'm still very sorry that I must have missed yours somehow, next time just join Slack/IRC or post here and I'll try to be as quick as possible.
hey i would like to switch completly to suprnova but cant get genoils miner to work at all tried everything i can only get my cpu and nvidia cards to work on your pool which is great but problem is i have more amd cards than i do anything eles any kind of help would be awesome suprnova rocks

Thanks for your trust, if you are on windows, you can use nheqminer v0.3a from here:

https://github.com/ocminer/nheqminer/releases

If not, genoil is currently testing new version, you might want to read up here:

https://forum.z.cash/t/genoils-zec-miner/3791/27

you are welcome, and yes i am on win 7, always liked suprnova, zec got off to a rocky start on most pools, but i use supr for all my mining, i will give genoil miner a shot again but no luck so far but if nothing else i will use the miner i have for cpu and nvidia just would be nice to be all on the same pool thanks for the links and all the help
Activity: 281
I requested manual payment more than 24 hours ago still didn't receive anything. Like it wasn't enough that your pool overcharged me (or more like stole from me) with tx fee of 0.0005 (which was 0.0001 an hour ago so i didn't realise that before requesting manual payment). I emailed, filled support page on pool, wrote to suprnova discussion on zcash forums etc. Yet no response, nothing. All I got is that op id : opid-0040af15-b2e3-4780-b640-4880a62fd398, which is useless since i don't have linux wallet and can't use that on zchain explorer. In the meantime, coins lost all their value. Worst pool mining experience ever.
legendary
hey i would like to switch completly to suprnova but cant get genoils miner to work at all tried everything i can only get my cpu and nvidia cards to work on your pool which is great but problem is i have more amd cards than i do anything eles any kind of help would be awesome suprnova rocks

Thanks for your trust, if you are on windows, you can use nheqminer v0.3a from here:

https://github.com/ocminer/nheqminer/releases

If not, genoil is currently testing new version, you might want to read up here:

https://forum.z.cash/t/genoils-zec-miner/3791/27
Activity: 322
Thanks Supr!  I quit that scammer pool Nicehash!  That A**(*(* is keeping his payout at .01 so everyone will quit and he gets to keep there earnings!  Not only that I think he is a damn cheater as I already have .0001 in less than 10 minutes on your pool.  Nice hash has taken me over 24 hours to get to .002 on his pool.  I know before I went to sleep last night it showed more than that but when I woke up it had less in both confirmed and unconfirmed.   That person is a big scam!  I really wish you had yours up yesterday when I first setup I lost a lot of profit because of that A*#$%%#!
legendary
May I ask the minimum withdrawal amount of your pool and the duration of it's processing? Your pool seems better than others, as of now.

Sure:

Payments are now fully automatic again on suprnova, pool's frontend is a bit slow but will be faster as soon as the new server is ready, probably monday.

Its very easy, just download the miner and start it with

nheqminer.exe -h
legendary

Sure:

legendary

Sure:

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: