Pages:
Author

Topic: Zealot/Enemy (z-enemy) NVIDIA GPU miner (ver2.6.2 - kawpow RavenCoin). - page 6. (Read 106865 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Look like it gives this miner gives me negative profit but the hashrate is increase but why my earnings is decrease compared to last week?

I use the latest version of z-enemy, for now, I switch back to T-rex.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
I've clocked down memory to -500 + P2 state for x16r. It has no effect on hashrate(well, mb 0.1mhs compared to default mem. clocks), but it improves power consumption.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1598
How much does mem overclock help when mining x16r? Anyone did an actual test and published results?
My setting
1060 - PL 90, mem 0, core +150
1080 - PL 90, mem 0, core +90

These are good numbers, PL can be kept a bit lower, Core +90 is also good for 1080 TI for most cards,

memory doesn't really improve hashrates for X16r, but it helps stabilize the gpu when Core is overclocked so you might wanna try upping the memory too a little bit if you are having stability issues...
Activity: 412
Merit: 21
still no list with supported algos  Huh

--help is your friend
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
still no list with supported algos  Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
google drive please, Asians cannot download from mega.nz
Try to download from ftp: //radio.r41.ru
Del space
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
google drive please, Asians cannot download from mega.nz
Activity: 2
I downloaded version 1.23 (cuda 9.2) to try it (was on 1.20 previously) and after a random time period usually within 5 minutes, I get these MEGA HASH RATES with MEGA POWER DRAW on random cards, and then the miner terminates.

I also tried 1.28 and am getting the same thing.

Has anybody else had this issue?

I'm running Afturburner with 50% PL on each of my cards with no core or mem increase, intensity 19, using latest nvidia 417.35 drivers.

I googled this issue and got some hits from 2016 with ccminer and using the --plimit option to force the PL on each card.... but it appears that version 1.23 of z-enemy removed the plimit option.

Here's a URL to the screencap of it.

I'm not sure which algo you're mining, but 50% power is too little to run stably. I believe it should be at least 65% but it might depend on the card and on the algorithm.

Damn! I never knew that!

Using x16r for RVN.

I upped the limit to 65% on all my cards and everything has been running perfect for the last few hours.

Thanks so much!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I downloaded version 1.23 (cuda 9.2) to try it (was on 1.20 previously) and after a random time period usually within 5 minutes, I get these MEGA HASH RATES with MEGA POWER DRAW on random cards, and then the miner terminates.

I'm running Afturburner with 50% PL on each of my cards with no core or mem increase, intensity 19, using latest nvidia 417.35 drivers.

I googled this issue and got some hits from 2016 with ccminer and using the --plimit option to force the PL on each card.... but it appears that version 1.23 of z-enemy removed the plimit option.

I'm not sure which algo you're mining, but 50% power is too little to run stably. I believe it should be at least 65% but it might depend on the card and on the algorithm.
Activity: 2

https://imgur.com/a/8qDJuxL
Activity: 19
I'd be grateful if anyone cared to share a link to actual results if they exist

mem OC doesn't help x16r.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
I'd be grateful if anyone cared to share a link to actual results if they exist
How much does mem overclock help when mining x16r? Anyone did an actual test and published results?
My setting
And what about the actual question I asked? Smiley
See in there discord chanal
My setting
And what about the actual question I asked? Smiley
My setting
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
algo x16r 1060 3gb 10mh this is normal speed?

For X16r you need to see your average after at least 1 hour of mining and also core overclock can help alot to get much higher hashrate.
I think with some tuning you can get 12MH on some algorithms too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
algo x16r 1060 3gb 10mh this is normal speed?
Activity: 52
Any Update for X16RT ?  Undecided

i quickly updated my old binary build which maybe faster than suprnova one until enemy can get his new version out, no fee's of coarse. It's for windows only and cuda 10
https://github.com/Nigeleyeit/ccminer/releases/tag/v1.7

It is realy run fast and more stable when ocminer!!!  Shocked Thanks  Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Any Update for X16RT ?  Undecided

i quickly updated my old binary build which maybe faster than suprnova one until enemy can get his new version out, no fee's of coarse. It's for windows only and cuda 10
https://github.com/Nigeleyeit/ccminer/releases/tag/v1.7

Hmm, a newbie account on both GitHub and BCT. Be careful..

Fully understand, everyone is at some point, i dont use any of these accounts much, but had some spare time so spread the love until the better code comes in, it doesn't worry me, atleast i didn't just put a binary up on mega.
Pages:
Jump to: