Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 25. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
the good the price, I want to buy, but there is no normal wallet! So the price you have low! Why ZCL has the Electrum wallet, but ZEC don't have it?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ZEC has an official wallet in Windows? Where can I download it? I did not find the download file on the official website and on the Github.

No friend, the official Zcash wallet only runs on linux. It is also the only official wallet released by Zcash that supports shielded transactions. Zcash does not have an official build for Windows yet...However, it is possible to run the official Zcash linux wallet on Windows 10 specifically.

Behold, How to set up the official Zcash linux wallet on Windows 10!!!:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-use-the-official-zcash-linux-wallet-on-windows-10-3155263
https://www.reddit.com/r/zec/comments/854t9o/how_to_use_the_official_zcash_linux_wallet_on/

Enjoy friends, let us spread privacy to all around the globe!

The more of us that begin to use shielded addresses the stronger Zcash eco-system will grow by the hour!

We are moving into tough times and Zcash can be a tool to empower the people. WE have all been exploited and enslaved far too long by the systems the government has forced upon us and our families, friends, co-workers, neighbors .. everyone!!!

Yes the time has come.

fuck s0ci3ty
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I love argumentation.
Anyone here who can tell me the Best Secure Zcash wallet, I'm finding a best free Zcash wallet if anyone knows about ZCash so please let me now.

the best secure Wallet until now is the Hardware Wallet Nano Ledger S.

and then the official linux client, i guess.

Hello, I need to express disagreement about Ledger being the best hardware wallet. I am an experienced user with both Trezor and Ledger Nano S, and the problems I systematically have with Ledger are:

1) Communication with the support. They usually give replies that do not address the issue directly and effectively.

2) A very serious (puzzling to me) problem is that the installation process is lengthy because of all the installations that need to be made to have the specific wallets.

3) It may well happen that even the first wallet app cannot be installed. The cause is said to be the fact that other wallets may take too much memory. But it cannot be the case with the first wallet application, can it?

4) It may also occur that the app manager cannot be installed, the cause being the same as at point 3: memory lack for apps to be installed. But how can this be with the app manager?

5) Guidelines and instructions are prolix, too long to follow.

Please, do not use Ledger. You will waste money and time. Ledger may appear to be the first choice only because they claim they have many coin supports. Trezor is less prone to add support. However, the problem is not the abundance of coin integrations. The problem is simply that Ledger does not work, Jesus. It really doesn't work. I have one, and I don't know what to do with it.

My experience with Trezor is great. The support is excellent. The device and the application are extremely easy to use. I am not a Trezor promoter. In fact, no referral can be seen in this post. I just don't want anybody to deal with the shit I had to.
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
ZEC has an official wallet in Windows? Where can I download it? I did not find the download file on the official website and on the Github.

No friend, the official Zcash wallet only runs on linux. It is also the only official wallet released by Zcash that supports shielded transactions. Zcash does not have an official build for Windows yet...However, it is possible to run the official Zcash linux wallet on Windows 10 specifically.

Behold, How to set up the official Zcash linux wallet on Windows 10!!!:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-use-the-official-zcash-linux-wallet-on-windows-10-3155263
https://www.reddit.com/r/zec/comments/854t9o/how_to_use_the_official_zcash_linux_wallet_on/

Enjoy friends, let us spread privacy to all around the globe!

The more of us that begin to use shielded addresses the stronger Zcash eco-system will grow by the hour!

We are moving into tough times and Zcash can be a tool to empower the people. WE have all been exploited and enslaved far too long by the systems the government has forced upon us and our families, friends, co-workers, neighbors .. everyone!!!
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Zcash (ZEC)
Dollar price: 205,51
BTC Price: 0,02751840

I never thought ZEC see these prices again. it didn't really fall that far from last fall. but there's a drop that comes slowly. and fear strikes the entire market.  Undecided Undecided                                   

Activity: 5
Bitmain recently has started selling cryptonight miners and monero acted by changing their Pow algorithm. that made me wonder that bitmain may be already have equihash miner and using it secretly until they make bunch of money then at some point it will be available for selling.

What do you think guys about this?
Activity: 98
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Any reason for the latest  ZEC pump on Bittrex? Unfortunately I have missed swing and stay sitting on my pile. .

ZEC/ZCL same coin Zclassic @ .0009 :-D weee
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Creation of a crypto-currency fund, serious marketing, new interesting partnerships, developers want to develop, therefore they announced the debut update of the network, whose purpose is to strengthen the protocol for future network updates, paving the way for the Zcash Sapling network update this year. The potential is big, clearly worthy of attention!

ZCL is the real Zcash(Zcannabis)  Cool weee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ZCL_BTC
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Creation of a crypto-currency fund, serious marketing, new interesting partnerships, developers want to develop, therefore they announced the debut update of the network, whose purpose is to strengthen the protocol for future network updates, paving the way for the Zcash Sapling network update this year. The potential is big, clearly worthy of attention!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Any wallet??? zcash4win site is off https://zcash4win.com/
I have same question. When new wallet client for Windows will be realeased?
if you mentioned Windows Update is made these prices remain very cheap. most systems support Windows applications. zcash is making a difference here. if the rumors start this year. the price may increase rapidly.
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
Any wallet??? zcash4win site is off https://zcash4win.com/
I have same question. When new wallet client for Windows will be realeased?
Activity: 57
Activity: 43
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Glad i found this thread. Time to follow it since im mining ZEC right now and considering investing some Fiat in it.
I am very glad for you that you found this subject. And of course you can invest safely in this coin now. Very much shortly, this coin will show very big growth. It will be possible this year flight in space if nothing is strong in the world will exchange.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hi,
Plz suggest ZCash light wallet. Don't want to download 11gb...
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Zcash's proof information is very large, and they need to spend a lot of CPU to sign the transaction, which leads to the huge challenge to the scalability of its block chain.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
The coin is good, especially since more and more people are making fortunes on the blockchain assets. They will need safe places to store funds that can not be tracked. By the way, the first update of Overwinter is scheduled for July 2018.
Activity: 2
Free 0.01BTC for new registered users (1 account only) who have made atleast one trade!

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade
  • Receive 0.01BTC within 24 hours!

Zcash Market Open!
https://0xchange.io/trade/zec-btc

Our Zcash order books have been opened and are starting to fill up, come and join us on our secure, fast and easy to use platform!
Stay tuned for further currencies, promotions and updates. If you have any suggestions/feedback or need help flick us a PM!

Tried a test deposit of 0.5 ZEC to check it out as I did with DOGE and LTC.

Deposit are fast for all i've tried so far, Bitcoin withdrawal time seem to vary but usually within 30mins. Everything working as should.
Pages:
Jump to: