Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 55. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@ocminer thank you for the pool & FREE payouts till sunday.....keep up the good work!!!
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
I'm going to sit on these coins until i have a better idea of what ZEC has to offer.

Do you guys not understand dilution?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
wheres ocminer dont he have anything to say about this deal he is doing mr ligit knows his shyt ?
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Somebody please explain me why is profitable rent a hash on nicehash and mining at this prices?

I've tested about an hour ago, mined on supernova from nicehash and made 0.005 BTC from 0.03 BTC rented hash.

This coin is totally unprofitable to mine now, so I don't understand who is mining from nicehash at 0.2 BTC/kSol/Day ? What is the business now?

If you mining you lost 84% of your investment?

BTW I've lost a huge amount with mining in the last days.  Cry

I gave up being a buyer on Nicehash and switched to being a seller. I am only running two cores on my desktop (I5-3450 so not high end) and making over 1.00 a day ATM. Sure, I'm not going to get rich. But what the hell.

1 dollar?

Yes, 1 dollar. 2 CPU cores isn't going to yield much.
Activity: 803
i'm having 250 sols/S for 12 hours in nyt & 50 In day...its really good to earn if u have the hardware already!!! Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I have zcminer from what did only for Linux,Windows wil be avalible next week.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Somebody please explain me why is profitable rent a hash on nicehash and mining at this prices?

I've tested about an hour ago, mined on supernova from nicehash and made 0.005 BTC from 0.03 BTC rented hash.

This coin is totally unprofitable to mine now, so I don't understand who is mining from nicehash at 0.2 BTC/kSol/Day ? What is the business now?

This is happening with all people who is mining this coin. I don't think ZEC has any future just bunch of some stupid people behind this. Already overpriced with so high expectation and promises.

+1 I know of 3 people who got f**ked renting hashpower for this shitcoin. I looked at the website for 1 "zec" and I understood why...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169

BTW I've lost a huge amount with mining in the last days.  Cry
I think there is no profit to buy hash power on nicehash.
If you have real hardware (CPU, GPU), then you can make a good profit.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

This is happening with all people who is mining this coin. I don't think ZEC has any future just bunch of some stupid people behind this. Already overpriced with so high expectation and promises.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
ZEC is pure speculation at this point. Once the coin develops more, it could be the next best thing or it could flop like 97% of coins. The market is being driven purely by bot at the moment and once block rewards increase, we will have a better idea of what is to come. I have not rented any mining power to mine ZEC but i have dedicated all of my power to mining. I'm going to sit on these coins until i have a better idea of what ZEC has to offer.
i will accompany you sit in coin because
holder is certainly not the indiscriminate Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A Fintech consultant, Jack Gavigan, noted on his Twitter page that ‏Zcash is an experiment and experiments frequently don’t produce the expected or hoped-for an outcome. He stressed on the watchword: Caution. One of his tweets says:

“There's a lot of hype and excitement about Zcash, but also, major risks. The New crypto could prove susceptible to as-yet-undreamed-of attacks.”

Hashflare shares a similar view. Its states:

“We consider Zcash a high-risk high-reward investment solution and recommend you to look through the idea, team, and technical aspects of the cryptocurrency on the Zcash official website.”

cointelegraph
Activity: 742
I aslo tested renting on nicehash  and got big loss about 75% for my investment
Never rent anything for mining you will get big loss I'm sure

Same as me bro Sad
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
ZEC is pure speculation at this point. Once the coin develops more, it could be the next best thing or it could flop like 97% of coins. The market is being driven purely by bot at the moment and once block rewards increase, we will have a better idea of what is to come. I have not rented any mining power to mine ZEC but i have dedicated all of my power to mining. I'm going to sit on these coins until i have a better idea of what ZEC has to offer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I aslo tested renting on nicehash  and got big loss about 75% for my investment
Never rent anything for mining you will get big loss I'm sure

I gave up being a buyer on Nicehash and switched to being a seller. I am only running two cores on my desktop (I5-3450 so not high end) and making over 1.00 a day ATM. Sure, I'm not going to get rich. But what the hell.

1 dollar?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

BTW I've lost a huge amount with mining in the last days.  Cry
[/quote

Maybe people are thinking the value of ZCash will rise?!

Or supernova have a big problems. I've never have problem with supenova before, but lost a huge amunt. I've mining a lot and sent a pm to ocminer but I thought everything will be fine. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

[/quote

Maybe people are thinking the value of ZCash will rise?!
Pages:
Jump to: