Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 54. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
OMG. This is the first a project that I have seen, very bombastic.
It's crazy 18 BTC/ZEC  Shocked Shocked amazing!
Price wont hold there. Better mine for short term, say 4 months at www.Zcash-Miner.com. Rates are still reasonable @ 0.0125 BTC/hash/s.
Price has already fallen hard. Right now ~0.75 btc on Polo. I hope, it'll now stabilize around 1 BTC by Dec 1.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is the technology behind zcash?
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
As predicted days ago...price falls down hard Wink.

he will continue decrease coming months...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is still more valuable now. Let us just observe how market react to this. Who knows , the technology behind it is one of a kind. Many would adapt to it.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
When will we see ZEC the 0001 BTC?
Congratulations on your kindness no fees until Sunday Ocminer

Currently only 3 ZEC are being mined and the price is dropping to 0.85... what will happen next week, or next month when there are 12.5 coins mined... I think you can divided the price by 4 as the mining cost will stay the same, but rewards will be 4 times higher, so price will be dumped by 75%. This is a terrible coin for investors... miners will keep on dumping and dumping. If you can short ZEC then you will make a lot of money, else don't buy it, maybe 0.20 BTC would be a good price, but I believe it can hit below 0.10 BTC...

Really good advice!

Thank you for this.
legendary
Activity: 1120
When will we see ZEC the 0001 BTC?
Congratulations on your kindness no fees until Sunday Ocminer

Currently only 3 ZEC are being mined and the price is dropping to 0.85... what will happen next week, or next month when there are 12.5 coins mined... I think you can divided the price by 4 as the mining cost will stay the same, but rewards will be 4 times higher, so price will be dumped by 75%. This is a terrible coin for investors... miners will keep on dumping and dumping. If you can short ZEC then you will make a lot of money, else don't buy it, maybe 0.20 BTC would be a good price, but I believe it can hit below 0.10 BTC...
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Where can I find a graph of difficulty over time?  Huh
legendary
Waiting for 0.50 sats now... hoping for the next pump, maybe another 5x Wink

0.5 sat?? I assume you want to say 0.5 btc, not sat unit.

lol, yes... too bust buying 1 sats coins Cheesy
Activity: 24

0.5 sat?? I assume you want to say 0.5 btc, not sat unit.
legendary
Better mine ZcashDarkcoin. no premine no ico old fashion scrypt coin without any problems.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zcashdarkcoin-scrypt-no-ico-no-premine-anon-much-more-1666969

Nothing shady at all. Just jumping on the back of a popular name in hopes that you get some easy $$$. I'm sure tons of people are looking at your scrypt shitcoin. :^)

How can he make money.... it is just another miners scam... like ZCASH... it is all no premine coins so they use their big mining farms and mine all the coins almost for free and then dump it.
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
Better mine ZcashDarkcoin. no premine no ico old fashion scrypt coin without any problems.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zcashdarkcoin-scrypt-no-ico-no-premine-anon-much-more-1666969

Nothing shady at all. Just jumping on the back of a popular name in hopes that you get some easy $$$. I'm sure tons of people are looking at your scrypt shitcoin. :^)

Activity: 91
Merit: 12
This coin only benefitted those who got genesis mining contracts early. The coin will stabilize at around 0.01 to 0.1 in my guesstimates but never underestimate the power of the early btc holders if they in on this.
Activity: 28

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
wheres ocminer dont he have anything to say about this deal he is doing mr ligit knows his shyt ?

I really disapponted OCminer's pool. When the pool was DDOS-ed, nicehash still worked on the pool. I've lost a lot of moeny while mining on suprnova. Ocminer, please clear this situation!  Sad

It is impossible that suprnova was find 2-3 blocks in an hour while the pool hash was 1/3 of the nethash.

I am shocked Sad

Same here! I lost some money too
legendary
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Where i can download wallet windows zcash?
they don't have a windows wallet yet.
but you can use the jaxx wallet.
https://jaxx.io/
they integrated Zcash in the actual version.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
wheres ocminer dont he have anything to say about this deal he is doing mr ligit knows his shyt ?

I really disapponted OCminer's pool. When the pool was DDOS-ed, nicehash still worked on the pool. I've lost a lot of moeny while mining on suprnova. Ocminer, please clear this situation!  Sad

It is impossible that suprnova was find 2-3 blocks in an hour while the pool hash was 1/3 of the nethash.

I am shocked Sad

Sorry, the luck is now back and I've put 0 fees on everything on the pool until Sunday
Activity: 518
Where i can download wallet windows zcash?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Zcash now with version 1.0.1 is the best coin for stealth transaction .
Activity: 742

I am shocked Sad
Pages:
Jump to: